SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:11 pm

@Sundy.......I think you said it before that the SCs we got from the season promo have to be before HTDs. IMO I believe you are correct. I wish we had been able to sleuth that location in the dancing SC with the body figures on the wall but I am pretty sure it's Sydney because Matty was wearing a jacket. The only thing I don't know is how Cobie's flying fox pic in DT comes in because IMO she does not make F4.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Just Looking Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:12 pm

I can't see Matty taking Elise to the final 2 if he's not going to choose her in the end, mainly because of her Dad saying don't lead her on. It would look really bad IMO. I got the feeling that Matty liked Elise's dad and respected what he said. JMO

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:14 pm

mercieme wrote:@Sundy.......I think you said it before that the SCs we got from the season promo have to be before HTDs. IMO I believe you are correct. I wish we had been able to sleuth that location in the dancing SC with the body figures on the wall but I am pretty sure it's Sydney because Matty was wearing a jacket. The only thing I don't know is how Cobie's flying fox pic in DT comes in because IMO she does not make F4.
IMO, the flying fox thing looks more like a GD rather than a SD - idk, maybe not?

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:14 pm

Just Looking wrote:I can't see Matty taking Elise to the final 2 if he's not going to choose her in the end, mainly because of her Dad saying don't lead her on.  It would look really bad IMO.  I got the feeling that Matty liked Elise's dad and respected what he said.  JMO

@Just Looking I totally agree with the bold yes

ETA - re the flying fox I am clueless to be honest, according to the Episode 13 GD SCs in the SC thread, Cobie was wearing some sort of jumpsuit so if she got SQT after that date, she definitely changed into whatever she was wearing on that flying fox date and Matty too for that matter because he was wearing a flannel shirt.

But now i remember that Michelle's SQT after that Bachie game was not shown but we only know that Michelle got SQT because she posted it on IG. However IMO I will be surprised if they don't show the flying fox date.

Last edited by mercieme on Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:17 pm

I know that all signs lead to Elise and Laura being F2, but going based off of purely the interactions and emotions I'm seeing, I don't see it with Elise, and I barely see it with Laura. Even in the upcoming one were Elise is dancing with matty, he barely has his hands on her.

Idk, unless something drastic happens in the next few eps, I don't see any real connection with those two
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:18 pm

Sundy wrote:Looking at Flo, Tara and Laura's 2nd dates objectively, one first viewing they all seemed pretty similar to me. I must go back and rewatch them to notice any subtle differences. I'm also thinking that there must be another single date next episode. The F6 date looks just like a group date and not mini dates to me

Agree, there wasn't anything overly romantic or full of chemistry in any of the second dates. (Although I suspect all the good parts were edited out of Laura's date, leaving us the platonic parts with third parties involved) He definitely likes them all and is comfortable with them and finds them attractive sure. Only difference for me was his reactions to them expressing their feelings - there was definitely a giddiness from him at the end of Laura's speech that wasn't present with the others.

Really hope Elise gets a second date next episode to be able to compare. Their first date was great and very personal, but it needs to be followed up and go up a notch for her to justify overtaking Flo and Tara into the F2 position.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:22 pm

NostalgicNZA wrote:I know that all signs lead to Elise and Laura being F2, but going based off of purely the interactions and emotions I'm seeing, I don't see it with Elise, and I barely see it with Laura. Even in the upcoming one were Elise is dancing with matty, he barely has his hands on her.

Idk, unless something drastic happens in the next few eps, I don't see any real connection with those two

@NostalgicNZA Re the bold, from the dancing SC IMO it's hard to see Matty's hand placement but if you watch the season promo video that AAL posted on the  SC No Discusison thread Page 1; IMO Matty's hands actually started moving from just below her hips to her waist, kinda made me uncomfortable watching it but hey I am just sleuthing laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:25 pm

NostalgicNZA wrote:I know that all signs lead to Elise and Laura being F2, but going based off of purely the interactions and emotions I'm seeing, I don't see it with Elise, and I barely see it with Laura. Even in the upcoming one were Elise is dancing with matty, he barely has his hands on her.

It's very confusing. If you go on the last episodes, Flo and Tara seem to have the best connection and chemistry with Matty, more so than Laura and Elise. Anyway, the next 2 weeks all will be revealed!

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:27 pm

@mercieme Yea that's the clip I was talking about, to me it looked like his hand was just hovering over her laugh out loud

But yea it's hard to see just from the promos
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:27 pm

Interesting that Tara is a huge fan favourite and has had a lot of screen time with Matty yet none of the eliminated contestants think she will win, despite IMO the show showing a strong connection between them

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:35 pm

@Just Looking Exactly! This season is so confusing to me. In the past, I knew Snez was F1 from the very first Ep. A lot of others online didn't see it that way but I noticed their love story being shown. I also saw the love story between Lee and Georgia even tho others online thought it was Matty.

The only love story being shown imo is Flo and Mattys, it's the only one that reminds me of the others.

Elise's love story is sooo slow and it feels kinda forced, I get that their going the slow burner route, but seriously, it's like we never see her. She even has the least followers of the F4 so even most of the audience isn't seeing it happening with her.

With Laura, I see their personalities clashing. I feel like she would behave like Mattys sister imo. I don't see it long term at all

That leaves Tara, which I still haven't made my mind up about yet.

I get that they edit allot out, but if their editing out a love story, it's not fair on the F1.

Sorry about my rant laugh out loud
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:38 pm

matty seems like he gets turned off of people really easily, so something must of happened to turn him off Flo and Tara maybe
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+52
stoneleigh
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Richiebestbach
Missfi
Idlemess
Chi
Mommyof2
Ash
fabgirl
mercieme