SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

necklacegate - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:29 pm

@mercieme or @natik may know the answer to your question, @HEA.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

necklacegate - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by natik Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:29 pm

HEA wrote:do we know when elise got words that she was moving to sydney for a job?
is it POSSIBLE that she knew before she started the show?
if so it could be cleaver edits that he asked her mom how she felt about moving to sydney..........CUT........... because she has a new job there

just thinking out loud here

From Elise thread:

necklacegate - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 64 TTOAsXe

She removed this conversation later.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:43 pm

thanks @natik

so she got confirmation after the finale but maybe it was already in process before the show?

still thinking it is a possibility. after all, moving from Perth to Sydney is a HUGE move. It requires IMO some interviews in person.

but no matter if it is or not the case, I think it is a legitimate question to ask at hometown and not at all un-common. many leads international asked it. as I said probably requested by prods for good show

jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:12 pm

Phew.....just caught up with this thread and y'all were lit, great discussions as always. So as my girl @natik posted upthread, I made an observation that I am just going to park here just in case it pans out to be something. So Elise has been wearing a blue saphhire necklace that was first spotted on the July 26th premier night per her friend's IG. That caught my attention right away as I hadn't noticed this in any of her prior pics on IG. I know it's not her birthday stone month but the stone can also be a symbol of love per other definitions on Wiki, Anwhoo....here are the pics below. Poster natik found a potential online store where the necklace was bought and poster Leapoffaith confirmed it as an online Aussie jewelry store. Like I said just an observation but we will see if it means anything post season necklacegate - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 64 2498057887

Pic on Premier Episode night when the necklace was first spotted
necklacegate - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 64 Img_0165
Source
Pap Pics wearing the same necklace about 2 weeks ago
natik wrote: So I checked all the pap pics of Elise and she wearing all the time.
necklacegate - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 64 43B1FDFE00000578-0-image-a-21_1504055308844
necklacegate - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 64 43A290E200000578-0-image-a-102_1503902243898
necklacegate - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 64 Me7j4nQ
Source for Pap Pics

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:38 pm

mercieme wrote:Phew.....just caught up with this thread and y'all were lit, great discussions as always. So as my girl @natik posted upthread, I made an observation that I am just going to park here just in case it pans out to be something. So Elise has been wearing a blue saphhire necklace that was first spotted on the July 26th premier night per her friend's IG. That caught my attention right away as I hadn't noticed this in any of her prior pics on IG. I know it's not her birthday stone month but the stone can also be a symbol of love per other definitions on Wiki, Anwhoo....here are the pics below. Poster natik found a potential online store where the necklace was bought and poster Leapoffaith confirmed it as an online Aussie jewelry store. Like I said just an observation but we will see if it means anything post season necklacegate - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 64 2498057887

Pic on Premier Episode night when the necklace was first spotted
necklacegate - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 64 Img_0165
Source
Pap Pics wearing the same necklace about 2 weeks ago
natik wrote: So I checked all the pap pics of Elise and she wearing all the time.
necklacegate - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 64 43B1FDFE00000578-0-image-a-21_1504055308844
necklacegate - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 64 43A290E200000578-0-image-a-102_1503902243898
necklacegate - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 64 Me7j4nQ
Source for Pap Pics

I loved that observation by you! One more time great catch girl! bestbud!

Just wanted to add in case someone can sleuth more about it.

So it seems to me like it's a match.

necklacegate - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 64 V1lSNkCF68o

Source: http://www.diimex.com/Stock

necklacegate - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 64 YDtuRMqGgLY

necklacegate - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 64 V42DK7PhLFQ

Source: https://www.brilliyond.com.au

The jewelry store is called brilliyond. It's an online store in Australia. That's the only store I have found that is selling those necklaces.

Last edited by natik on Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:50 pm

Great eye! Could this be #necklacegate? laugh out loud Time.will.tell.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:04 pm

It's been bothering me for a while who Elise resembles and then it struck me that she looks like Elisabeth Shue (US actress from Cocktail, Adventures in Babysitting and other films). She certainly has the girl next door look, especially in those photos in the airport. No makeup, yet she still looks beautiful. When she gets all glammed up, it's like she looks like a totally different person. Just to note, I mean that in a good way. She is a perfect match for Matty. Loves adventure and the outdoors and not afraid to get dirty, but also can look elegant when the occasion arises. Jmho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:39 pm

@mercieme oh dear.... please lets not talk jewelry anymore hehehe

just for the record, it is easy to buy cheap topaz online (big store starting with e...) . I bought myself quite a few gems including ruby and emerald at a very very reasonable price, shipping included and I live in Canada. Most are located in Thailand ( rofl and here goes the the theory she was in Thailand eh) and australia is not that far away too.

source

I also think that Elise traveled a lot in her hokeyhoo career so not sure if it si conclusive. not as if it is a ring right?

but nice to read something else to think about. yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:52 pm

HEA wrote:@Guardianangel next season can we have please a BODY LANGUAGE thread where we can include clips and GIFS as they are showing mostly how the lead or the contestant is rather than in the episode thread please? Those clips are short moments to explain a point about BL most of the time or a short conversation to make a point in a conversation. The filming is mostly used LIVE so all BL conversation can be totally lost in numbers of posts.

I would very much like this also in the non spoiled Praying

thank you.

@AllAboutLove thank you for your work and time here. hi

Oooooooh yes, I would really like this too please.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:07 pm

@HEA can we please talk gems just for a teeny tiny time more. Laura is so taken by the powers behind her rings as was hinted at in her red carpet arrival when she and Matty were talking about her rings and so too as evidenced by her descriptions on her website. necklacegate - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 64 Img_1814
My constant question is are they compatible outside of the bubble. Part of me looks at Laura, her business and the gypsy heart references and it makes me think that that is not Mattys Sydney scene at all.

Then again the more I see of Laura outside the house the less I see her as the gypsy type at all and it has me wondering if she is just an average Sydney type with a very successful business opportunity.

I do wonder about her edit too because her IG posts on many occasions have been hilarious yet we have rarely seen this side to her in the episodes. This season is so choppy that it is making it very hard to be objective and therefore I find I am having to go by gut JMHO
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:37 pm

Great catch about the necklace Merceime! I also checked on google to the meaning of Topaz and apart from a birthstone it means love and affection. IMO the necklace could be significant as I doubt Elise would buy it for herself, she isn't a big jewellery wearer.
HEA I agree, it is perfectly normal for leads to bring up the conversation about where people live and have a discussion about movingi. That is what has bugged me on Matty's series. As far as I know nothing has been discussed with Tara about her moving to Sydney. Matty brought up Elise moving to Sydney but I don't recall a conversation between Elise and Matty taking place about this.. To me the interesting thing is the conversation between Matty and Marie was shown to us.. And my question is why was it?

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:58 pm

@Sundy I was just teasing. please talk about them as your heart content bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+52
stoneleigh
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Richiebestbach
Missfi
Idlemess
Chi
Mommyof2
Ash
fabgirl
mercieme