SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:58 am

I found the article. What do we think THIS means?

“We see the emotional connection that fans already have with Matty J as an important ingredient for success, so there are clear signs of strength that should give brands increased confidence in being involved with the show,” says Sian Thomas, head of brand and content partnerships at media agency Initiative.

Innes promises to keep audiences surprised. “Rather than always ending and concluding where we have in the past, there are a few more open doors with the series that will keep people wanting more,’’ she says.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by carraiger Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:59 am

Bobette wrote:I found the article.  What do we think THIS means?

“We see the emotional connection that fans already have with Matty J as an important ingredient for success, so there are clear signs of strength that should give brands increased confidence in being involved with the show,” says Sian Thomas, head of brand and content partnerships at media agency Initiative.

Innes promises to keep audiences surprised. “Rather than always ending and concluding where we have in the past, there are a few more open doors with the series that will keep people wanting more,’’ she says.

Source

maybe The Real Jewellery Makers of Rushcutters
carraiger
carraiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Schnitty4lyf Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:01 am

@Bobette I really hope they do - no matter who he chooses, I want to see more of their love story!

TBH I'm still hoping for your crazy theory where the F2 rejects him before he gets a chance, and praying it's not an engagement/televised wedding!
Schnitty4lyf
Schnitty4lyf

Back to top Go down

Post by Schnitty4lyf Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:04 am

@carraiger cantstopl rofl Love it! TBH I'd probably watch a show about Laura, Florence and Buster! Throw in Tara too for good measure! Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 78 2498057887
Schnitty4lyf
Schnitty4lyf

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:06 am

carraiger wrote:

Source

I laughed out loud rofl

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:07 am

I can't help but notice that Elise's pendant hat she wears post show is a match for Pendant 15 from Larsen jewlerry if you google image Elise and compare it with this link https://www.larsenjewellery.com.au/necklaces-and-pendants

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:09 am

ssin0547 wrote:I can't help but notice that Elise's pendant hat she wears post show is a match for Pendant 15 from Larsen jewlerry if you google image Elise and compare it with this link https://www.larsenjewellery.com.au/necklaces-and-pendants

It could be that they made a "ring" version of that for her. Thanks for keeping up with sleuthing. yes
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:15 am

Rumours now have Matty pop the question but got rejected!!! So many rumours coming out (by the usual gossip magazines)

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:19 am

Schnitty4lyf wrote:@Bobette I really hope they do - no matter who he chooses, I want to see more of their love story!

TBH I'm still hoping for your crazy theory where the F2 rejects him before he gets a chance, and praying it's not an engagement/televised wedding!  

Oh yes, if you want crazy theories, I'm your girl! Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 78 2498057887

Not a great track record though - during Georgia's season I had an elaborate "Zombie Courtney" theory where I was convinced he was going to make a return appearance in Singapore to try to win Georgia back, based on a SC of what turned out to be Osher on a boat.

IMO Elise is too nice to dump him in Thailand but boy oh boy it would make for good viewing.

TPTB, if you're reading this I am available to spice up your tired and boring storylines - just give me a call. Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 78 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:19 am

carraiger wrote:

Source

cantstopl

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:21 am

ssin0547 wrote:I can't help but notice that Elise's pendant hat she wears post show is a match for Pendant 15 from Larsen jewlerry if you google image Elise and compare it with this link https://www.larsenjewellery.com.au/necklaces-and-pendants

He better not give her a necklace as a "consolation prize." What an insult that would be, IMO!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:23 am

Bobette wrote:
Schnitty4lyf wrote:@Bobette I really hope they do - no matter who he chooses, I want to see more of their love story!

Oh yes, if you want crazy theories, I'm your girl!  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 78 2498057887

Not a great track record though - during Georgia's season I had an elaborate "Zombie Courtney" theory where I was convinced he was going to make a return appearance in Singapore to try to win Georgia back, based on a SC of what turned out to be Osher on a boat.  

IMO Elise is too nice to dump him in Thailand but boy oh boy it would make for good viewing.

TPTB, if you're reading this I am available to spice up your tired and boring storylines - just give me a call.  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 78 3806527698

:yes: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 78 3806527698

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+52
stoneleigh
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Richiebestbach
Missfi
Idlemess
Chi
Mommyof2
Ash
fabgirl
mercieme