SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

30 - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17 Empty JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:37 pm

Previous Fan Forum threads here

vernie113 wrote:Both Joelle and Jordan look so happy - She for arranging the birthday celebration and he for being surrounded by his love ones esp his Jojo
https://instagram.com/p/BYSR_3ZgZ1_/

vernie113 wrote:Last posting from tonight - Happy Birthday Jordan!
https://instagram.com/p/BYSR0NKAKg-/

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:She liked this:

https://instagram.com/p/BYSLLFJgOoi/

beatingheart :cutiepie

Isabel123 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:
elena.shayk wrote:Okay.. I'm gonna cry. This is so sweet and I say it everytime but these two are really something else!

Credit: @
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYSEw-AFmns/

I have to bring this forward again because I can't get over how adorable and loved up she looks. She literally looks like a little kid with him and it's adorable laugh out loud
And there Baddy with his big arms and forehead kisses. Precious laugh out loud

I'm late to the party, advance happy birthday to Jordan. I saw this vid this morning and also must admit that I've re-watched it like 10x already laugh out loud . So thankful for Jojo's aunt for sharing this vid. The look on their faces is so priceless; and it's heartwarming to see them getting so much more in love today. Jojo is the best fiancée, she's not only kind, gracious and supportive, she was also able to make Jordan very much welcome in Dallas and at the same blended herself with Jordan's family and friends.

I also loved Soraya's IG message to Jordan. J and J are so lucky to have the support of both of their families and their childhood friends.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

30 - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17

Post by Isabel123 Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:43 pm

Thank you for creating the new thread @GuardianAngel.

I made a collage from the vid posted by Elena.

30 - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17 1zbarlh
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

30 - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17

Post by ReneeM Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:53 pm

I love that when Jordan was kissing her, he was very careful to not f*ck up her makeup. A man.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:30 pm

ReneeM wrote:I love that when Jordan was kissing her, he was very careful to not f*ck up her makeup. A man.
laugh out loud well we all know he knows all about how to give Jo affection. The cutest!!! She really does look like a happy little kid laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:38 pm

Hold up, is that Jojo's hand around that chocolate cake? Isn't that a wedding band beside the engagement ring? I don't see it in other photos...

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:40 pm

@BKay that's not Jojo's hand.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:40 pm

@ReneeM Thank you! It kinda jolted me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:06 pm

^ That's Mallory with her huge azz ring laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:25 pm

The loved-up couple who showed how very much in love they are with each other. There is such an ease with how share kisses and I love you's. It is so endearing to see how happy and very well adjusted they both are in their life.
https://instagram.com/p/BYTu1jvHpkW/

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:50 am

Jojo can't seem to stop greeting her beloved Hapoy Birthday. Of course, the birthday boy can't stop thanking her and kissing her. Sweetness overload.
https://instagram.com/p/BYUjeBVgbtT/

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:00 pm

Airelle is at Red Bicycle (Luke and Baddy's friend's place in Nash) so guessing weekend festivities are over and Luke is back home with Airelle, even though he wasn't in her snap. I wonder what Baddy's travel schedule will look like given the storm going on.

It's thoughtful of Jo to stop snapping bday festivities and encourage people to donate instead and she's liked a bunch of tweets about helping out. Sweet girl heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:48 pm

He is expected in Little Rock on Wednesday for the game on Thursday. He is expected in Auburn Friday for the Saturday game. I remember the last time he was in Auburn , he and Jojo were invited for dinner at his former Coach Hand's house.
I wonder if Jojo would be joining him on his birthday for his travels to Little Rock and Auburn?

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17

+23
vernie113
Pirouette
Alanna
everly
Ash2214