SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

11 - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17 - Page 10 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17

Post by Alanna Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:42 am

Looks like brother Ben has a new girlfriend, she was Miss Ohio 2017 and is a whopping 24 years old. She's gorgeous (yeah no kidding) and they're sailing around Greece with three other couples, including Matt and Mal (bad life these peeps lead laugh out loud). Here they are:

https://instagram.com/p/BYmOTULDAGz/

Wonder if she has some scary & protective big brothers too? laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

11 - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17 - Page 10 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17

Post by Guest Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:26 am

So that photo is Matt and Mal? Isn't Miss Ohio, Sarah Clapper, a blonde? And that looks like Matt to me, not Ben. Am I cray?

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:41 am

BKay wrote:So that photo is Matt and Mal? Isn't Miss Ohio, Sarah Clapper, a blonde? And that looks like Matt to me, not Ben. Am I cray?
I'm laugh out loud'ing. Matt and Mal are the second pic here and Ben and his gal are third: https://instagram.com/p/BYmOTULDAGz/

And the girl is named DinaLeigh Baxter, and that's what her ig profile says. Maybe she's a liar?? giggling

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:46 am

I noticed the same. Ben seems very happy, hope it works out for him. How old is Ben? At least 34 right?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:51 am

Him & Luke share something in common laugh out loud

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:52 am

Alanna wrote:
BKay wrote:So that photo is Matt and Mal? Isn't Miss Ohio, Sarah Clapper, a blonde? And that looks like Matt to me, not Ben. Am I cray?
I'm laugh out loud'ing. Matt and Mal are the second pic here and Ben and his gal are third: https://instagram.com/p/BYmOTULDAGz/

And the girl is named DinaLeigh Baxter, and that's what her ig profile says. Maybe she's a liar?? giggling

Sarah Clapper is Miss Ohio 2017 and DinaLeigh Baxter is Miss Ohio USA 2017 laugh out loud. Doesn't make sense to me but ok 11 - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17 - Page 10 3806527698

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:07 am

Yeah, if she's 24 then they would be 10 years apart. Nice to see that he seems happy though considering by comments I read, Mindy might have been the one to break up with Ben. I think she moved back home permantely, so that must have been rough since they all appeared to be very close to Mindy. We got plenty of fan picture last year of just Jordan and JoJo hanging out with Mindy on their own.

What a life - sailing through Greece laugh out loud this is why JoJo and Jordan have zero need for an ABC wedding IMO laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:09 am

Thank you for clearing that up! I don't keep up with them enough to know who is who!

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:15 am

Ash2214 wrote:Yeah, if she's 24 then they would be 10 years apart. Nice to see that he seems happy though considering by comments I read, Mindy might have been the one to break up with Ben. I think she moved back home permantely, so that must have been rough since they all appeared to be very close to Mindy. We got plenty of fan picture last year of just Jordan and JoJo hanging out with Mindy on their own.

What a life - sailing through Greece laugh out loud this is why JoJo and Jordan have zero need for an ABC wedding IMO laugh out loud
I won't be surprised if the distance was one of the issues - unwillingness to move permanently. Or maybe one party's unwillingness to commit to a marriage. Wish them both the best though.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:46 am

JoJo's snap got delayed by 23h laugh out loud. Jordan's home.

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:24 pm

Could they be in Chico?
https://instagram.com/p/BYn7qlYg6Dy/

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:35 pm

It looks like they're on their giant couch that they have in their casual living room to me.

Back in the beginning of the summer, Jordan went a full two months without going to Chico. I think they just wanted to hang low at home before his busy schedule started up in August. Since he was able to do that, I think he'll be able to skip Chico for a couple of months considering half of his week will be sent on location working and traveling like crazy while the other half of his week will be spent at home with her. He's supposed to be doing some studio work as well. I think he would like to limit as much travel as possible.

We've seen him on social media working on metpro stuff on his laptop, so I think he's able to do a lot of work for it without actually being there. I'd be pretty surprised to see them in Chico in September and October, but that's just my opinion.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17

+23
vernie113
Pirouette
Alanna
everly
Ash2214