SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

11 - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17 - Page 46 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17

Post by Alanna Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:30 pm

aviej wrote:Jordan and JoJo were sighted at a restaurant in College Station.
laugh out loud
https://twitter.com/kent_fromkent/status/913846858912591872

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

11 - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17 - Page 46 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17

Post by elena.shayk Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:41 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZoujgZBFiM/
Tiny lil doll and Big Baddy laugh out loud

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:27 pm

Listened to the podcast today Sept 29 and there's a lot of football talk (NFL and college), NCAA basketball scandal, Kardasian pregnancies and conspiracy theories. Jason Fitz was the guest and he confirmed that his radio show w/ Jordan starts this coming Sunday for 5 hrs from 7 pm until midnight EST. From the conversation it sounded like Jordan and Jojo will be attending the big Halloween Party in Nashville. Don't know how they'll manage this with Jojo's birthday too. Jason's party and home decorations are legendary . Jordan asked Jason how he and Jojo should come as to the party. They power ranked their pet peeves and mostly Jordan's was travel related because he does a lot lately.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:18 pm

I heard the podcast and there was nothing confirmed that J&j were going to Nashville for Halloween he just asked for advice on what they should be on Halloween laugh out loud. There was nothing that indicated that they were going to Nashville. I may be wrong but I didn't get the impression they were making a trip to Nashville. It sounded like he was just asking Jason for advice about what they should be for Halloween. A birthday is just a birthday it’s not a big deal laugh out loud
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:31 pm

Pinkpincess wrote:I heard the podcast and there was nothing confirmed that J&j were going to Nashville for Halloween he just asked for advice on what they should be on Halloween laugh out loud. There was nothing that indicated that they were going to Nashville. I may be wrong but I didn't get the impression they were making a trip to Nashville. It sounded like he was just asking Jason for advice about what they should be for Halloween. A birthday is just a birthday it’s not a big deal  laugh out loud
I got the same impression as well. He did recommend that Jordan can be Frankenstein for Halloween and Jordan chimed in that JoJo would be his bride. But Jason said he's to beautiful to play that role of Frankenstein. Also mentioned that he and JoJo were at soul cycle I believe this week.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:00 pm

i got the impression of them going to Nashville (where Jason lives) as the question of "What should me and Jojo be" was asked in the context of the costumes Jason and his wife would wear for the party in their house. Jordan made the comment that "me and Jojo should come as Frankeinstein and his bride. "

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:07 pm

I think Baddy is just good at interviewing people and establishing banter and that's exactly what he was doing with the Halloween talk. Nothing to do with really being in Nashville with Jo.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:11 pm

@Alanna agreed and realistically, during the weekend before Halloween on that Tuesday, Jordan will be calling a game. Not sure he'd be able to make it to Nashville with JoJo.

Plus JoJo's birthday is on a Wednesday, so they should be good since it's an off day for him.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:28 pm

They're so freaking cute, seriously. She just put up an insta story of them in bed singing a duet laugh out loud There really isn't anything to do in college station I guess but they bring their own entertainment and friendship Smiley

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:52 pm

I like that they are so low-key for such high profile people.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:33 am

Finally!!! Some fun snaps for them laugh out loud

JoJo:"Ohh! You're so beautiful, you don't even need a filter" heartbeat

Credit: @Joelle and Jordan

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:31 pm

Jordan, Tom and Cole in a Holiday Inn Express promo with Paul Finebaum.
https://instagram.com/p/BZrbMEfB6Ua/

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17

+23
vernie113
Pirouette
Alanna
everly
Ash2214