SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17 - Page 55 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17

Post by vernie113 Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:53 pm

Jojo and Jordan are again shooting the basket and Jojo seems to be very happy and goofy with Jordan with her the whole day yesterday and Sunday.
BTW , Jordan was a guest at Paul Finebaum ‘s show earlier this afternoon at ESPN2 and every Tuesday if he is in the studio for SEC Now. He’s very much in demand and quite busy.
https://instagram.com/p/BaXTOxtAf0v/

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17 - Page 55 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17

Post by Isabel123 Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:52 pm

Not sure how long the periscope will last, the vid was tweeted by Marcus of him and Jordan dancing while getting ready for SEC Now.

Chttps://twitter.com/mspears96/status/920419775284727808
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:32 am

The boys' podcast is late this week and I'm so annoyed laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:10 am

Alanna wrote:The boys' podcast is late this week and I'm so annoyed laugh out loud
Is it just me or are like the first two episodes gone from the feed in iTunes? I only have like 12 episodes and I think there are at least 14? I'm not finding them online either. I tried to replay their first episode Brothers in Arms and in Words, and I couldn't find a playable version online. no idea
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:12 pm

@aviej no it’s not just you....but do you have the PodcastOne app? All the episodes are on there
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:36 pm

Thanks @Pinkpincess!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by jorjolove Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:21 pm

Hey guys Smiley I know y'all have noticed that there's no podcast today I talked with luke about it he said that there's no podcast this week but they'll be back next week! Smiley)

jorjolove

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:11 pm

Thanks! I hope they send out a note to fans indicating such.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:06 pm

Not sure what JoJo was up to today, but she got her hair and makeup done by two NY artists. It looks like the artists were in NY yesterday, so I'm not sure if JoJo flew out to NY yesterday or today or if they flew to her:

https://instagram.com/p/Bae9gCFnsFD/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:35 pm

Just my guess but they probably didn't want to address Aaron's injury. It was one of the biggest stories in sports this week and they probably would've gotten questioned no matter what they said.

On another note, I saw that Ed left a sweet comment on Aaron's IG this morning. Must've been a tough week for the Rodgers. Hope everything works out for them in the end.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:41 pm

I thought the same thing about Aaron's injury and their podcast. One more thing, listening to the boys and mom last week, I feel like the main head butting is between the dad and Aaron, not "everyone" in the family. At least that's just my feeling. So maybe things will work out for the family in the end.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:54 pm

Thanks for the insight everly. That makes total sense. Must be a rough time. But unfortunately but fortunately, nothing brings a family together like adversity. And this has got to be a trying time for Aaron right now. What is uncanny though is that Jordan also had surgery on his shoulder while he was playing. Just so interesting how much their lives have taken similar paths in a lot of respects. Really wishing Aaron a speedy recovery and that things continue to improve for everyone involved.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17

+23
vernie113
Pirouette
Alanna
everly
Ash2214