SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

10 - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17 - Page 9 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17

Post by vernie113 Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:23 pm

During a break in the game, Tom mentioned many players wanted a picture with Jordan the winner in the Bachelorette show for their mother, sister, girlfriend,etc and of course he obliged. Jordan however mentioned that one player Stovall wanted a picture for himself because he is a fan of the show. Tom gave a big laugh and he said it was the most fun he had pre-game with the players talking about the Bachelorette and Jordan coming out of the limo. I guess he'll get similar reactions as he travels every week to the different venues.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

10 - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17 - Page 9 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17

Post by Alanna Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:43 pm

Thanks for posting the interview @Norcalgal, adds kind of another layer of interesting to this rift given that it's obvious both Luke and Baddy think their parents did everything right raising them and it doesn't seem to ring true for Aaron necessarily. Baddy seems to think he's going to be exactly the type of dad their dad was, so as long as Jo agrees, I think it all should be fine for them laugh out loud

And Baddy's killing it!! He's such a freaking star who's awesome at his job. I love the little Bachelorette fame anecdote and players wanting his pic laugh out loud I bet he thought that's exactly why he was doing the show originally- fun, silly novelty- before starting a real broadcasting career but came home with a little extra he didn't bargain for heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:20 am

Post game SEC Now with Jordan and Tom after Thursday's game showing Jordan's poise and TV presence. Looks like he's been doing this more than 5 years.
https://instagram.com/p/BYfBejnAIu0/

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:36 pm

As expected, Jordan provided more proof that he belonged to the booth at the Saturday Prime Time games as evidenced by a lot of very positive feedback from SEC viewers like the example below:

https://twitter.com/clintau24/status/904134770233397248

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:10 pm

On another note, ESPN has a pre-season playoff predictions they put up each year using ESPN EXPERTS' PLAYOFF PREDICTIONS as they call them. The list has 38 people on the list.

Jordan is one of them.

On further searching, Jordan did not participate in these picks for the 2016 pre-season (posted 9/1/16) nor the 2016 CFP championship poll done the end of December (posted 12/29/16).

This shows me that Jordan is definitely impressing the higher-ups in management at ESPN. I really don't look for him to stay on SECNetwork very long... I believe he will be called up to work the ESPN games which cover more conferences in the next several years where he will get even more exposure for his career. I've talked with people about him and most don't know much about him other than he is Aaron's younger brother and a few remember that he played for Vandy. In this area, not many cable companies carry SECNetwork since I live in Big10 territory so ESPN exposure could be a really big thing for his career.

Like I've said before, I can see him as the heir apparent to Kirk Herbstreit (who is in the video that appears with that article).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:58 pm

At a family gathering last night, someone asked me if there was a guy calling the Hogs game Thursday who had won the girl on the bachelor. (I keep my bachelor fandom pretty quiet, but I guess word has gotten out.) I thought it was hilarious that Jordan's fame is associated with this show instead of being someone's younger brother.

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:29 pm

@Norcalgal thank you for bringing over the ESPN article and as @Alanna mentioned it provides another side on how the brothers view their upbringing.

@Havadrpepper I agree with your assessment that ESPN Management was highly impressed with Jordan's performance last year hence he was given a wider role and exposure this year. I admire his being a hard worker and driven. Jojo in her bday message mentioned that "Jordan set an example of what it's like to chase after dreams and never give up."

Thank you @Vernie113 for sharing about players asking to take pics for Jordan laugh out loud ; I can imagine the ribbing he's getting from his colleagues and players a year after the show.

I can't wait to see Jojo sharing an IG story of his coming home. I wonder if she adopted a new pet?

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:56 pm

BKay wrote:At a family gathering last night, someone asked me if there was a guy calling the Hogs game Thursday who had won the girl on the bachelor. (I keep my bachelor fandom pretty quiet, but I guess word has gotten out.) I thought it was hilarious that Jordan's fame is associated with this show instead of being someone's younger brother.

Me too. laugh out loud

It's about time! yes He has worked very hard to earn that title!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:56 pm

My apologies if the following item has been posted before.
This came from the Cube Show of Cole Cubelic last July 11, 2017. If you recall, this is the date that SEC announced the new Saturday Night Prime Time broadcast team for 2017 of Jordan Rodgers, Tom Hart and Cole Cubelic. In this podcast, Cole had Jordan and Tom as guests for about 30 minutes. Jordan mentioned that although he liked doing studio work, he prefers to work at the stadiums, watching games in person, feeling the pulse of the crowd. He is looking forward to getting into the venues on a Saturday night when the lights are on. He did not stay very long because he was doing TV work during the SEC Media Days.
Cole mentioned that his wife Kelli's guilty pleasure is watching The Bachelor/The Bachelorette every Monday evening with her glass of wine. Tom asked if Cole had told Kelli who their partner would be for their new gig. He wanted to know how Kelli feels about Jordan being on the team. Cole said she was so excited and immediately decided they have to hire a traveling nanny since Kelli now wants to go every Saturday in the hope of meeting Jojo and Jordan. Cole told Tom that he has been educated by his wife of the Bachelorette and Tom wanted to know if he should know more about the show and their new partner. Cole offered Kelli to give Tom a quick review.
Then Tom ask if he can share something about their new partner who described as in another stratosphere when it comes to celebrity". It was mentioned that Jordan has 1 million followers on Instagram. Tom told Cole to add to Kelli's watch list Pitch Perfect 2 since Jordan was in that film. Tom also told the story of one evening after dinner when they were going back to the hotel. Jordan asked him what brand of underwear he wears. Tom had that incredulous comment, "Excuse me?" Then Jordan mentioned that he needs to know that as he was having interviews that evening with The Hollywood Reporter and People Magazine.

I guess Jordan's 2 partners did not realize how big of a celebrity he is esp in social media and of course Jordan is not the type to brag about these things. He is so down to earth and low key that is very endearing.

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:16 pm

Thanks for the recap Vernie. Sounds like it was a hilarious show.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:54 am

I hope this link works. This is the Cube Show podcast of July 11, 2017 I described above.
https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/cube-show-7-11-17-hour-3-tom-hart-jordan-rodgers/id894410422?i=1000389796218&mt=2

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:47 am

Thanks for bring that over. I hadn't heard it.

I chuckled the other day at the beginning of coverage for the Hogs game when a co-worker of Jordan's (might have been Tom, I don't recall) was teasing Jordan about his hair. It was pretty cute.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17

+23
vernie113
Pirouette
Alanna
everly
Ash2214