SELECT CONTENT

Eden Schwencke - Full Beard Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelotteAU - Eden Schwencke - Full Beard Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Eden Schwencke - Full Beard Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:27 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette I'm #reclaimingmytime!  laugh out loud

This season is a bit of let down compared to the last one. The guys last season raised the bar too high. It's all downhill from there laugh out loud

Sorry Eden, I am sure you are great and your acting/modeling/singing scaffolding dreams will soon come true BachelotteAU - Eden Schwencke - Full Beard Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 2498057887

acting/modeling/singing you missed one: dancing. rofl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

BachelotteAU - Eden Schwencke - Full Beard Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Eden Schwencke - Full Beard Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:30 am

BachelotteAU - Eden Schwencke - Full Beard Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 3806527698 @Bobette how remiss of me. Apologies Eden may you dance your way to fame and fortune. Cheers laugh out loud

Now that I've sleuthed all these guys, I am ready to head back to Jarrod's thread and have some wine. I think I am going to need it this season wine
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:07 am

I have high hopes for Eden (although I'm biased as I'm due with a baby boy soon and am calling him Eden).

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:20 am

Congrats @ssin0547!  :Congrats It's a lovely name and very unique - what are the chances, eh?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:25 am

Bobette wrote:Congrats @ssin0547!  :Congrats It's a lovely name and very unique - what are the chances, eh?

Thank you :-)

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:04 am

Eden gets bonus point from me for knowing how to use 'quotation marks' humorously:

What would cause you to clash with the other men in the house?
“My ‘alleged’ snoring.”

Also I note he was born in London.  If he's got a UK accent I will totally swoon.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:00 am

Yessssss...... I love me some vintage Adidas beatingheart

Source

"I could see his butt crack a bit".  cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Eden Schwencke - Full Beard Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

4 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum