SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wedding - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Mochaginj Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] totally agree!!
It's just ridiculous to assume liking someone's pics means they're have a relationship or want one! Even if it is an ex.
I believe both Nick and Vanessa have good hearts. Want the best for them both beatingheart

Mochaginj

Female Posts : 93

Back to top Go down

wedding - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by chrissy1295 Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:34 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I remember in one of the people interviews, they were asked something like "is it okay to like an exes pics on IG" or something abt following an ex on sm and their response was it depends on the relationship and nick stated that he wasn't a jealous person so sure. I really dont think her liking the dudes pics had anything to do with anything
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by Mochaginj Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes that's right, in a people interview right when they came into public. IMO Even if not for that I would still not believe her liking an exs pics would mean anything untoward. They are both strong people not petty and shallow.

Mochaginj

Female Posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by mistygracie74 Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:50 am

Mochaginj & chrissy1295, I'm sorry if what I posted upset anyone here, but I just found her liking her old ex's photos was just shocking news for me, but if it's ok, that's ok. Pic originally found at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Smiley [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by mistygracie74 on Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] please post the source of that picture or I have to delete it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mistygracie74 Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:46 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] please post the source of that picture or I have to delete it.

Hi! Sorry, I'll try looking for the source, thanks! Smiley
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:05 pm

Nick Viall commented a heart on his dance partner's, peta's, latest ig. If she didn't have a kid or a partner, they'd make a good pair.
He actually seems to like & respect her.

imoaa

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane781 Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:32 pm

I think Nick had good intentions going into the show. And no one will ever convince me that he did not truly love Vanessa. That being said, I think it was pretty clear over the past couple months that something was up and Nick was not happy in the relationship. He just seemed so serious and weighed down all the time. I know he has that side, sure, but it is not his only side. Sometimes I think he was so in his head with the relationship and how to handle it that he never just let loose and allowed himself to enjoy it. I'm sure that had to weigh on their happiness along with all of the other obstacles. There is a lightness to Nick in the couple stories we've seen since the breakup ... like a big weight has been lifted off of him. Though that's a bit hard to see as someone who fell in love with their love story on the show and hoped they had found what they were searching for in the other, it also makes me feel a sense of relief for them. I personally think the breakup is the right decision for both parties. Yes, love and relationships are a lot of work, but I also think there needs to be an underlying ease that is the foundation of the relationship as a whole for it to last long term.

I also get the feeling that Nick's experience being on the show so many times led him to focus on the realities of it all much more than relish in the "fairytale". And that that led him to be at a place where, once he came to the conclusion it wasn't going to work in the long run, he was willing to walk away sooner than others, including Vanessa, would have been. While I think there were many factors that contributed to the end of the relationship, I do get the feeling that, in the end, it seems like he saw the show as something that tainted their love story rather than heightened it. All JMO.

ETA - In regards to the above comment, I never sensed a romantic connection with Peta at all.

Last edited by Jane781 on Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Post by thisgurlovesbach Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:34 pm

So I think that Nick will soon unfollow Vanessa on instagram. I think its officially over despite what others have said that they have a chance of getting back together

Last edited by thisgurlovesbach on Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
thisgurlovesbach
thisgurlovesbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane781 Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:36 pm

I think it's over regardless. But it still shows he follows her on mine.

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Post by thisgurlovesbach Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Sorry about that I didn't check right. You are right he does but I think he will soon unfollow.
thisgurlovesbach
thisgurlovesbach

Back to top Go down

Post by thisgurlovesbach Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:43 pm

I hope Nick finds his "Reina"
thisgurlovesbach
thisgurlovesbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+74
MiniDiva
Zaynab
sosleepy
ukglasgowkiiss
jen689