SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NYC - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 14 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by ReneeM Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:17 am

Just here to say that imo Nick looks happier (like WAY happier) in this video with Andi than he did his entire relationship with [redacted]. For whatever reason he seems to be enjoying this wedding a lot more than that other one he went to a little while ago. I can't put my finger on why though :gotcha:

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

NYC - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 14 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Stacia620 Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:24 am

^I have to agree with you.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:29 am

ReneeM wrote:Just here to say that imo Nick looks happier (like WAY happier) in this video with Andi than he did his entire relationship with [redacted]

I'm sorry to be a downer on the Nick-Andi crackship...but I really doubt that Nick seems happier because of Andi. I think that he seems happier because he no longer has to deal with the pressure and burden of being one half of a Bachelor couple and probably feels like a weight has been lifted off of his shoulders as a result. As a Nick fan, I'm glad to see him back on social media and not seeming so paranoid in general. I do feel like his relationship with Vanessa did take a toll on him emotionally near the end and so it's nice to see him looking more relaxed.

Last edited by Bluejay271 on Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:31 am

I'm just happy to see him happy yes

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:34 am

I think he's just happy to be a free man. jmo
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:36 am

Bluejay271 wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Just here to say that imo Nick looks happier (like WAY happier) in this video with Andi than he did his entire relationship with [redacted]

I'm sorry to be a downer on the Nick-Andi crackship...but I really doubt that Nick seems happier because of Andi. I think that he seems happier because he no longer has to deal with the pressure and burden of being one half of a Bachelor couple and probably feels like a weight has been lifted off of his shoulders as a result. As a Nick fan, I'm glad to see him back on social media and not seeming so paranoid in general. I do feel like his relationship with Vanessa did take a toll on him emotionally near the end and so it's to see him looking more relaxed.
I was definitely implying it's because Vanessa's gone. IMO she is the ultimate debbie downer and he was miserable the entire relationship. I'm not even a Nick fan like that but I can't even imagine how draining that relationship was for him because my opinion of Vanessa's always been that she's a draining person to be around.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:40 am

I think he and Vanessa were putting on a good face in public for quite awhile. He supported her at the NBY fundraiser, but even then it did not seem like they were in love.

It's been said that the Nick we see on TV and in interviews is the real Nick. He is intelligent and thoughtful.  Hopefully he has a very good time tonight, but imo he will be smart enough to go home alone.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:43 am

ReneeM wrote:Just here to say that imo Nick looks happier (like WAY happier) in this video with Andi than he did his entire relationship with [redacted]. For whatever reason he seems to be enjoying this wedding a lot more than that other one he went to a little while ago. I can't put my finger on why though :gotcha:

Yeah, I noticed the same. Like I said when that Juliet Litman pod came out, Nick was never this super cheerful person, but he looked and sounded borderline depressed since his season (save for DWTS). I think he probably knew quickly after filming wrapped that that weren't right for each other, given that he's been alluding to a breakup since his AFR, but the pressure of the show and engagement made them try for longer than they should have. He does seem really happy and he also looks hawt! I don't think it's because of Andi, probably just being out of an unhappy relationship, being done with the breakup announcement and interviews, and now being with his friends. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by North Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:48 am

Bluejay271 wrote:
North wrote:*Snipped*

Bluejay271 wrote:I really doubt that anything would happen between Nick and Andi at the wedding

But could you just imagine the chaos it would cause if Nick and Andi did hook up? Even better if Andi really does have something going with Chris Harrison -- then it would be the most dramatic love triangle ever! The gossip/news outlets would be going insane. Fleiss would be loving all the press -- rumors about his new bachelor, rumors about past leads hooking up, rumors about the host being involved in a love triangle. All at a previous contestant's wedding, with several other Bachelor/ette contestants in attendance. Forget Fleiss, I would love it -- I live for the crazy!

Other than the hurting Vanessa part, I'm all for this hook-up. And I'm hoping Vanessa is already moving on to something wonderful and positive! All just my wild and crazy opinion!

Yeah...I just really don't want Nick to go through that and I don't think that he would either. But you are welcome to fantasize all you want laugh out loud.
I guess it helps that I'm not a fan...and can just love the crazy. Not a hater either, just not invested in folks who seek to live public lives...and that includes Andi, Chris Harrison and Nick and anyone else clinging to the brief fame bestowed while being a lead or contestant on a reality dating show. All that being said, Nick has always handled the press and gossip/rumors way better than most...IMO.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:51 am

I lurked around the Reddit forum and saw this perspective:

"This is like a magician marrying a professional wrestler and the two not getting along because they think the other one is fake."

I think Vanessa and Nick were just too different. Even if not lovers, these guys wouldn't be friends. Vanessa is hyper and goofy and Nick is more serious and sarcastic. Their energy levels are way different.

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:56 am

ReneeM wrote:
Bluejay271 wrote:

I'm sorry to be a downer on the Nick-Andi crackship...but I really doubt that Nick seems happier because of Andi. I think that he seems happier because he no longer has to deal with the pressure and burden of being one half of a Bachelor couple and probably feels like a weight has been lifted off of his shoulders as a result. As a Nick fan, I'm glad to see him back on social media and not seeming so paranoid in general. I do feel like his relationship with Vanessa did take a toll on him emotionally near the end and so it's to see him looking more relaxed.
I was definitely implying it's because Vanessa's gone. IMO she is the ultimate debbie downer and he was miserable the entire relationship. I'm not even a Nick fan like that but I can't even imagine how draining that relationship was for him because my opinion of Vanessa's always been that she's a draining person to be around.

That's fair...although personally I think that Vanessa is really only draining when dealing with hardships and obstacles that come her way which must have been difficult seeing as I feel like Nick and Vanessa's relationship had more hardships than most given that they were a Bachelor couple. Generally speaking, Vanessa seemed to have a very playful and outgoing side to her personality (at least on her Instagram stories)...but I could always tell that she can also be pretty high maintenance and doesn't shy away from saying exactly what's on her mind which I would imagine would have been draining for Nick given that they both seemed to be highly aware of the fact that their situation was far from ideal. I think that their relationship probably was emotionally draining given that it was a strange situation for the both of them and neither one seemed to know exactly how to go about navigating the unique challenges that only highly publicized couples have to face. In a way, I actually think that both Nick and Vanessa were similar in the sense that they are two realistic people who couldn't look past the weirdness of their situation and suffered as a result.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:01 am

happydays wrote:I lurked around the Reddit forum and saw this perspective:

"This is like a magician marrying a professional wrestler and the two not getting along because they think the other one is fake."

I think Vanessa and Nick were just too different. Even if not lovers, these guys wouldn't  be friends. Vanessa is hyper and goofy and Nick is more serious and sarcastic. Their energy levels are way different.

I disagree. Speaking as someone who is more of an introvert/serious, I actually really enjoy being around people who are hyper and goofy. Though Nick and Vanessa couldn't make their relationship work under the circumstances, I do believe that they still respect each other and so I could see them being friends once the dust has settled. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+74
MiniDiva
Zaynab
sosleepy
ukglasgowkiiss
jen689