SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 21 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by happydays Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:07 am

Can we assume from this that there was no humpin for nick this wedding?

happydays

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 21 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Aria Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:09 am

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 21 1710264613
happydays wrote:
Aria wrote:Oh, man! So much for their super mature breakup! I'm guessing that he got some texts from Vanessa because of the pictures and commentary on internet about him and Andi, he got annoyed with her, and blocked her. It's like Jojo/Jordan all over again! These couples are all children. IMO.

I feel like the only way vanessa would know is through reddit or this forum. Haven't seen any other news reported besides daily fail's. Vanessa doesnt follow (i doubt she even knows) kelly plus she was out celebrating her siblings' bday on snap so not sure how'd she'd find out.

It's pretty easy and common to look to see what your ex is doing, when you know they're going to a wedding and there will be pictures and videos. It takes like 30 seconds and I've done a quick social media search at other events. Especially if you know they are with an ex. Vanessa has always struck me as someone who is jealous, so that's my prediction of what triggered all this. If nick just blocked her for absolutely no reason whatsoever and vanessa never even contacted him? Well, he's just about the most immature and idiotic almost 37-y/o out there and I'm embarrassed for all the time I spent liking him. IMO

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:14 am

Aria wrote: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 21 1710264613
happydays wrote:
Aria wrote:Oh, man! So much for their super mature breakup! I'm guessing that he got some texts from Vanessa because of the pictures and commentary on internet about him and Andi, he got annoyed with her, and blocked her. It's like Jojo/Jordan all over again! These couples are all children. IMO.

I feel like the only way vanessa would know is through reddit or this forum. Haven't seen any other news reported besides daily fail's. Vanessa doesnt follow (i doubt she even knows) kelly plus she was out celebrating her siblings' bday on snap so not sure how'd she'd find out.

It's pretty easy and common to look to see what your ex is doing, when you know they're going to a wedding and there will  be pictures and videos. It takes like 30 seconds and I've done a quick social media search at other events. Especially if you know they are with an ex. Vanessa has always struck me as someone who is jealous, so that's my prediction of what triggered all this. If nick just blocked her for absolutely no reason whatsoever and vanessa never even contacted him? Well, he's just about the most immature and idiotic almost 37-y/o out there and I'm embarrassed for all the time I spent liking him. IMO

Haha!!

I will with guilt admit - I'm sort of enjoying this drama. We need this for our own nissa break up grief!!

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:17 am

happydays wrote:

It's pretty easy and common to look to see what your ex is doing, when you know they're going to a wedding and there will  be pictures and videos. It takes like 30 seconds and I've done a quick social media search at other events. Especially if you know they are with an ex. Vanessa has always struck me as someone who is jealous, so that's my prediction of what triggered all this. If nick just blocked her for absolutely no reason whatsoever and vanessa never even contacted him? Well, he's just about the most immature and idiotic almost 37-y/o out there and I'm embarrassed for all the time I spent liking him. IMO
He's perfectly capable of acting like an immature idiot all on his own. We have seen it. Imo it's annoying, that when he does something immature or acts stupid, there's this need to find a reason for it in Vanessa, even when there's nothing to back it up. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:17 am

As long as I have followed Nick he has never been one to block like that with someone he knows - unfollow yes. For all I know someone else could have done that... especially considering the timing of it makes me think that someone else may have been like... look you're at a wedding and you need to move on instead of looking at past pics, give me your phone *block* and he was like no and refollowed. No way to know for sure that *he* did that.

All I think is eventually he'll have to unfollow and pics taken down and both fully moved on. It's just the process of moving on, imo. Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 21 4256136633

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:21 am

I feel like it's easy to get drunk and hit block. Honestly, I've been following videos of the wedding and Nick is nowhere to be found near the dancefloor. I'm not a fan of the guy, but being alone, probably drunk, and not having fun at a wedding can lead to a spiral of thoughts and emotion.

I don't think a block is a big deal imo

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:26 am

happydays wrote:

It takes one moment of weakness and a push of a button to block someone; we all do things that we don't mean to do when we are caught up in the heat of the moment. It's possible that Vanessa contacted him and he got annoyed so blocked her in a moment of anger; but I think that it's also possible that Nick was at a wedding, emotions about the past were overwhelming him in a negative way, and so he made an emotional decision that, once he calmed down, he realized was not something that he actually wanted to do. Given my understanding of how the relationship ended (that it was a mutual decision that came down to logic and not necessarily their lack of feelings for one another), I think that it's a confusing place for both parties involved to be in. I can imagine them oscillating back and forth between wanting to still be apart of each other's lives and wanting to not have anything to do with each other (especially if you are in the anger and/or depression phase of the grieving process in which case blocking the other person would be reaction to being in that mental state).

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:29 am

AllAboutLove wrote:It seems like he was lowkey. Whether unfollowing/blocking whatever, it's all part of moving on and totally normal imo. Maybe it's just me but I don't expect anything else... I expect pics to be taken down and the total moving on process happening. That's a good thing imo Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 21 4256136633

I agree. Move on. And honestly it'll be good for their future relationships not to have people constantly commenting on pics of their exes.

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:34 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] IA. I know some exes like to keep their pics up or whatever but I don't think given a public relationship like this that it's healthy in the long run. It takes time but eventually I think they'll get there and move on fully and find their person and things. It's all just part of the process imo and probably a bit more difficult to navigate given it's all public but yeah, it's better in the long run. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:34 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:
happydays wrote:

He's perfectly capable of acting like an immature idiot all on his own. We have seen it. Imo it's annoying, that when he does something immature or acts stupid, there's this need to find a reason for it in Vanessa, even when there's nothing to back it up. Jmo

I don't blame Vanessa for Nick's social media activities last night and I agree that it's annoying when people automatically blame her when there is no proof involved. However, I do think that Nick should be cut a little more slack given that he is obviously going through a very tough time right now--and he did re-follow her so he obviously realized that his actions were immature in the moment. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:38 am

IDK. I think it's all quite normal imo for a couple that's broken up. Each person moves on at a different pace at times but that's life. Nothing unusual here imo no idea
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:40 am

Bluejay271 wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:

I don't blame Vanessa for Nick's social media activities last night and I agree that it's annoying when people automatically blame her when there is no proof involved. However, I do think that Nick should be cut a little more slack given that he is obviously going through a very tough time right now--and he did re-follow her so he obviously realized that his actions were immature in the moment. JMO

I agree, and it's not a big deal. He's capable of acting immature, all people are, and we do it all the time. Blocking an ex when in your feels is one of the least immature, most common things people can do. My issue is just with the 'what did Vanessa do to cause this' narrative. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+74
MiniDiva
Zaynab
sosleepy
ukglasgowkiiss
jen689