SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 36 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Stacia620 Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:32 pm

Wonder where Nick is? He has been very quiet this past week. He retweeted "Breakup with your comfort zone."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Wonder what's on his mind?
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 36 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:50 pm

Stacia620 wrote:Wonder where Nick is? He has been very quiet this past week. He retweeted "Breakup with your comfort zone."

I've been thinking the same thing. I have no idea what he's thinking either.

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:51 pm

Bluejay271 wrote:
Stacia620 wrote:My question is, why has Andi softened on Nick after all the mean things she has said about him? Was it because he stood up for her & her book on BIP?

I think that may have something to do with it...I also think that it helps that Nick hates Josh so I suppose the fact that they have a common enemy in the guy might have made her soften her opinion of Nick in a way. I think it's also possible that Andi respects the way that Nick has handled the whole tell-all book situation as far as the public is concerned; he might have thrown some digs at Andi/the book a few times in past interviews but for the most part he has taken accountability for some of the stuff that was written in the book and, in true Nick fashion, has managed to keep the peace (at least between him and Andi) by not stooping to the level of using Andi's book as a tool to get try to get exposure/ sympathy in the press by making himself out to be a victim of "Andi's lies" (looking at you, Josh Murray). I've always been impressed with Nick's ability to be honest with his feelings (ie. he has made it clear multiple times that it's not his favourite book) but to also be diplomatic at the same time. And I do think that Nick, by nature of his personality, prefers to keep the peace than instigate feuds...as much as Nick can hold his own in an argument, I think that he generally prefers to let bygones be bygones and it's possible that Andi recognizes this quality in him as well.

As polarizing as he is, I think this is one quality of his that people who dislike him can't really dispute. It's also one of the qualities I don't see very often from the more "infamous" personalities of the franchise (there have been some, but not a lot especially in recent memory). People often make excuses for their actions or blame editing/the other person, and never own their decisions despite how unpopular it might make them to the public. And I think that's why someone like Andi would be more forgiving and understanding toward him, because he's taken responsibility for the things he said. More importantly, while he didn't regret his question at AFTR, he was empathetic enough to express regret over the negative impact (sl*t-shaming) it had on her. IDK, but from my experience, people like to hear their feelings and experiences acknowledged even more than having someone approve of their actions. In the end, Andi didn't care for gaining approval from her controlling F1; but she did end up respecting her F2 for recognizing her truth.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:01 pm

crunchycheeto wrote:

As polarizing as he is, I think this is one quality of his that people who dislike him can't really dispute. It's also one of the qualities I don't see very often from the more "infamous" personalities of the franchise (there have been some, but not a lot especially in recent memory). People often make excuses for their actions or blame editing/the other person, and never own their decisions despite how unpopular it might make them to the public. And I think that's why someone like Andi would be more forgiving and understanding toward him, because he's taken responsibility for the things he said. More importantly, while he didn't regret his question at AFTR, he was empathetic enough to express regret over the negative impact (sl*t-shaming) it had on her. IDK, but from my experience, people like to hear their feelings and experiences acknowledged even more than having someone approve of their actions. In the end, Andi didn't care for gaining approval from her controlling F1; but she did end up respecting her F2 for recognizing her truth.

Vey well said, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! I completely agree. Smiley clapping!

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], Well said! ITA! :claphands

It's one of my fav things about Nick that he takes accountability for his actions and doesn't make excuses IMO. I can see why Andi would appreciate it esp. after what she went through with Josh IMO. I like their friendship coz IMO it shows how much both of them have grown and matured as people since her season. If anyone had told me 3 years back after ATFR that these two would be attending Sharleen's wedding and sitting side by side happily, I would have laughed in their face and yet here we are. Smiley I joke about them getting back together but wouldn't mind if it happens. I still don't think they are each other's HEA but a part of me feels that they both seem so jaded about love on some level that giving this a shot and living the 'what-could-have-been' might just get them out of that funk. Who knows? Worth a shot IMO. giggling

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:52 pm

I honestly can't see it unless each of them is stranded on an island with the other for an extended length of time with absolutely nothing else to do except have sex and drink. Then maybe. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:03 pm

Kashathediva wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I honestly can't see it unless each of them is stranded on an island with the other for an extended length of time with absolutely nothing else to do except have sex and drink. Then maybe. JMO

Haha! I would agree if not for her cameo on his season. laugh out loud They had more chemistry in those 15 mins than Nick had with any other woman on his season except Vanessa and maybe Rachel. giggling

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:20 pm

ReneeM wrote:Since it came up in an unrelated thread, I thought I'd just post it here laugh out loud.  I cropped it but don't they just look like a couple here? It looks like she's leaning into him and they're holding hands out of frame seeing hearts  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
source

Another wedding pic from this future ship that I'm willing into existence Hugesmile

source

(i'm kinda trolling but also low-key not laugh out loud)

To me she's starting to look like Cher... Or morticia...jmo

Last edited by Billysmom on Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:27 pm

Random fun tangent: The combination of Nick/Andi talk and random nostaglia for the Nick/DLo Waukesha date led me to google some pics of N/A on his HTD (which I hadn't seen - I only watched the finale that season which got me hooked on the franchise) ... it was kind of funny to see that Andi and DLo wore extremely similar outfits while in Waukesha laugh out loud

source

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Credit: @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Conclusion: everything leads back to Andi  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] laugh out loud (JMSemi-TrollingO)

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:18 pm

Bluejay271 wrote:
Stacia620 wrote:Wonder where Nick is? He has been very quiet this past week. He retweeted "Breakup with your comfort zone."

I've been thinking the same thing. I have no idea what he's thinking either.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ChyzSOkVEAAZJU9.jpg

http://68.media.tumblr.com/bd67641a91e88c9f439c8859787d6b31/tumblr_njze9kz9oy1txvrqvo1_1280.jpg

http://www.open.edu/openlearn/ocw/pluginfile.php/314323/mod_oucontent/oucontent/3934/1c6db86c/dda04454/l2l_unit4_fig026.jpg

I don't know what it means exactly to Nick, but I hope Nick understands that he is giving up a potential beautiful relationship by yielding to being comfortable in his comfort zone... or ...maybe Nick actually meant to say that we have to leave our comfort zone to get things done to yield the best results...   -  JMO  -
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:00 am

Bluejay271 wrote:
Stacia620 wrote:My question is, why has Andi softened on Nick after all the mean things she has said about him? Was it because he stood up for her & her book on BIP?

I think that may have something to do with it...I also think that it helps that Nick hates Josh so I suppose the fact that they have a common enemy in the guy might have made her soften her opinion of Nick in a way. I think it's also possible that Andi respects the way that Nick has handled the whole tell-all book situation as far as the public is concerned; he might have thrown some digs at Andi/the book a few times in past interviews but for the most part he has taken accountability for some of the stuff that was written in the book and, in true Nick fashion, has managed to keep the peace (at least between him and Andi) by not stooping to the level of using Andi's book as a tool to get try to get exposure/ sympathy in the press by making himself out to be a victim of "Andi's lies" (looking at you, Josh Murray). I've always been impressed with Nick's ability to be honest with his feelings (ie. he has made it clear multiple times that it's not his favourite book) but to also be diplomatic at the same time. And I do think that Nick, by nature of his personality, prefers to keep the peace than instigate feuds...as much as Nick can hold his own in an argument, I think that he generally prefers to let bygones be bygones and it's possible that Andi recognizes this quality in him as well.

- IMO - Nick probably felt guilty for broadcasting the fantasy suite incidents with Andi during her TB ATFR...when they met up in Jimmy Kimmel Show with Kaitlyn during Nick's TB promo, they got re-connected...Andi was actually cordial with Nick during the show unlike Kaitlyn..and, Nick probably has been logical enough to think that whatever Andi has written in the book about him is her way of executing her right to express her thoughts...it would be up for people to judge...Nick probably also think that he can also dispute what has been written by voicing out his side of the story anytime he sees fit... - JMO -
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:31 am

Judging by social media fan photos, it seems like Nick is back in L.A. Honestly, I'm not surprised by this in the slightest given his lack of activity on the social media front lately. I just get the sense that Nick was happy when he was out of L.A. and visiting his family/friends and that now that he's back, he's forced to face reality once again and I would imagine that he is probably struggling as a result. I really hope that he's not suffering too much but if he is then I also hope that he's spending this time to try and figure out his next move--one that will send him on a course to finding true happiness and peace of mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+74
MiniDiva
Zaynab
sosleepy
ukglasgowkiiss
jen689