SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 37 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:47 am

No one is forcing him to be in LA, and if he feels happier around his friends and family, he should make moves to be around them. *EDIT* He's an adult man, who is making life choices for himself, and is responsible for his own situation. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 37 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:55 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:No one is forcing him to be in LA, and if he feels happier around his friends and family, he should make moves to be around them. *EDIT* He's an adult man, who is making life choices for himself, and is responsible for his own situation. Jmo

I know. That's what I'm saying. I hope that he thinks about what will make him happy and make moves to make that happen. If he's not happy in LA then I hope that he moves--but if he still thinks that LA is something that he is interested in then I hope he finds a way to be happy in LA.

I don't see how me being sympathetic to his situation equals me saying that he's a victim of circumstance and that he's not responsible for being the master of his own life. In fact, in my post I said that I hope that he makes moves and actively reflects on his current situation in life so that he change his life around for the better.

Nick has proven time and time again that he's resilient so I'm not worried about him bouncing back. I'm just wishing him the best of luck with that, that's all, and I don't see the problem with that sentiment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:26 am

I'm making a wild guess, that the life in LA is actually what he wants, and he's happy there. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:46 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:I'm making a wild guess, that the life in LA is actually what he wants, and he's happy there. Jmo

That's fair. I just wish that you would have expressed this sentiment in your previous post as oppose to dismissing my thoughts on the matter.

This post makes sense and I see where you are coming from now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:34 am

Bluejay271 wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:I'm making a wild guess, that the life in LA is actually what he wants, and he's happy there. Jmo

That's fair. I just wish that you would have expressed this sentiment in your previous post as oppose to dismissing my thoughts on the matter.

I didn't mean it that way, didn't mean to offend or dismiss your thoughts. Sorry that it came across like that.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:35 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:
Bluejay271 wrote:

I didn't mean it that way, didn't mean to offend or dismiss your thoughts. Sorry that it came across like that.

No worries. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:59 am

I see Nick in LA as long as he continues to be able to support himself with modeling, acting, hosting gigs. He's riding his Bach fame as long as he can.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:10 pm

Mgrissom wrote:I see Nick in LA as long as he continues to be able to support himself with modeling, acting, hosting gigs. He's riding his Bach fame as long as he can.  

I agree...but If that's what makes him happy then I don't see anything wrong with that. JMO

However, at the same time I acknowledge that I have no idea how Nick is feeling right now in terms of his life in LA. Though I think that it's possible that he'll stay for as long as the opportunities are given to him, I also think that he's still struggling emotionally with everything right now and so it's also possible that he might decide that he needs a break from that lifestyle and decide to move elsewhere for awhile. I see this time as a potential transition period for Nick where he now has a level of freedom to decide his next move. With the Polished Gent over and him no longer being watched like a hawk thanks to being one half of a Bachelor couple, I see him as not really being tied down to much at the moment which means that, theoretically, he should now have the freedom to do whatever he wants. Whether or not he decides to change his current situation...well, anyone's guess is as good as mine...

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:36 pm

Not posting on social media for five days =/= unhappiness. IMO.

When I go out of town, I tend to post more pictures and send more snaps because I get to see new things, try new restaurants, and sometimes catch up with old friends. It only makes sense that he would post more while he was away.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:12 pm

crunchycheeto wrote:Not posting on social media for five days =/= unhappiness. IMO.

When I go out of town, I tend to post more pictures and send more snaps because I get to see new things, try new restaurants, and sometimes catch up with old friends. It only makes sense that he would post more while he was away.

Though I agree with this in general, I'm basing my opinions on patterns of behaviour coupled with my gut feeling on the matter (which is just speculative and I could be wrong--but they are just my opinions). Not only do I see that he's not posting that much (which could mean nothing but then again, I didn't think anything of it when he was silent on social media before the break-up announcement too) but I notice that Nick has also been retweeting inspirational quotes which, though not necessarily a cry for help, is usually something that people do when they are trying to lift their spirits and help put things into perspective for them when times are hard. And to be honest, I don't think it's a bad thing to think that Nick might be struggling right now--given everything that he's been through, it would be strange if he wasn't still emotionally affected especially seeing as he just came back from a vacation of sorts and is now having to face reality once again. I admire how he is handling everything as far as the public is concerned but if I were in Nick's position, I would totally be re-evaluating things and take this hard time as an opportunity to figure out what I really want and what really makes me happy. That being said, I would also imagine that he is still trying to stay positive while still feeling down at the same time...and I think that that's normal and that's okay because if there's one thing that I'm confident about it's that Nick will always be okay in the end.

Last edited by Bluejay271 on Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:15 pm

IMO Just because Nick has not posted for several days does not mean he is not happy. He is back at home in LA and probably is busy doing his thing. He is doing more than modeling and acting. He also has business adventures going on too. He has always been a private person and at this time what is he suppose to post ? I wish Nick truly finds what he is looking for and is happy at what he is doing.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Mochaginj Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:43 pm

While I agree that Nicks lack of posting on SM doesn't mean he is unhappy. I also agree with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . There is a pattern of behaviour happening, the same as the few weeks before the announcement. Unhappy might not necessarily be the right word but it indicates he is feeling something IMO. That and with the inspirational retweets etc is telling IMO
I think it also indicates they are at different stages of grief, or more perhaps that they have coped with the break up in different ways (I know this is kind of obvious considering their differing personalities but this just further confirms it IMO) She seemed to go through her saddest time right off the bat, where he looked more relieved and 'happy'. It feels like that has turned on its heels now, Vanessa seems happy, like she is trying to move on (not that she won't still be sad or still trying to work through things), and he is now feeling more sad (like its hit him) This is all JMO, my speculations and my gut feelings.

Mochaginj

Female Posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+74
MiniDiva
Zaynab
sosleepy
ukglasgowkiiss
jen689