Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 68 of 77 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 72 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by mistygracie74 on Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

What? Kind of weird.
I found it/January Jones personally beyond kind of weird. 
quotes from the source:
While she wasn't interested in performing against him, Jones is a fan of the recurring reality star—well, kind of.  "You don't know if you like him or if he's a scumbag and I think that's why I'm attracted to him, maybe?" she explained. 

Silly me for not understanding. IMO major nut job.

January Jones should have accepted Nick's offer to do LipSync battle with him! She should consider herself lucky that Nick even thought of her to do the show with him! hi

Last edited by mistygracie74 on Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:14 pm

I just found the possibly being attracted to someone she considered a scumbag bizarre. Like aren't there enough fish in the sea for her? To me it had nothing to do with Nick. It had everything to do with what's wrong with her. IDK. Just bizarre.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
RIP my little one. I will miss you. 
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33322

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu on Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:38 pm

I took it as she felt the competition would be too much in a lip sync battle with him. In other words, she would majorly suck at it.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose on Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I took it as she felt the competition would be too much in a lip sync battle with him. In other words, she would majorly suck at it.
Me too.
The majority of her statements were positive.
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq on Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:09 pm

Has anyone else watched Nick on Speechless tonight? I didn't think he did a bad job of acting. Who knows, maybe being The Bachelor actually gave him some acting practice.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by beader on Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:27 am

I watched--can't say I enjoyed the show itself, but I thought Nick did fine. Maybe the acting class we heard he was taking paid off. It was fun to see him on TV again.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom on Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:10 am

I watched. Good for him!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips on Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:28 am

He had about 5 lines and was ok. The script was pretty bad, though, IMO.
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu on Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:35 am

My man Nick, dating again....No TV. You go big guy!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose on Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:My man Nick, dating again....No TV. You go big guy!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

cheerleader
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc on Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:34 pm

Vanessa was on the Almost Famous podcast and she spoke briefly about Nick. She had nothing but really good things to say about him and said that they had spoken very briefly recently. She messaged him when she saw the Speechless cameo - and said she was so impressed with it.

The other host mentioned she is separately friends with both and said both are amazing people. The co-host also said that of all the bachelor couples Nick/Vanessa that was the one she thought would get back together - she mentioned she had said this to Vanessa before. Vanessa said that there is a reason why they broke up and - they are just not compatible people "at the core" she said - not a political/religious type of thing but the type of people they were at their core. She also said she would do anything for him if he ever needed it.

I really enjoyed the whole interview - and love how much respect these two have shown post breakup, very mature and sincere.
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 on Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Vanessa was on the Almost Famous podcast and she spoke briefly about Nick. She had nothing but really good things to say about him and said that they had spoken very briefly recently. She messaged him when she saw the Speechless cameo - and said she was so impressed with it.

The other host mentioned she is separately friends with both and said both are amazing people. The co-host also said that of all the bachelor couples Nick/Vanessa that was the one she thought would get back together - she mentioned she had said this to Vanessa before. Vanessa said that there is a reason why they broke up and - they are just not compatible people "at the core" she said - not a political/religious type of thing but the type of people they were at their core. She also said she would do anything for him if he ever needed it.

I really enjoyed the whole interview - and love how much respect these two have shown post breakup, very mature and sincere.

Thanks for sharing above! Great to hear both are still supportive of one another.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 77 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 72 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum