SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 73 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by albean99 Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:51 pm

Look at the list. There were a lot of good ones, imo. I'm not saying that Nick had to like them all - just be classy about it.

ABC

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15241

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 73 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Stacia620 Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:00 pm

There were some good women, but he apparently wasn't interested in them. I honestly don't know what he's looking for and why he can't find it. Perhaps he is happy being single. JMO
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:34 pm

Stacia620 wrote:There were some good women, but he apparently wasn't interested in them. I honestly don't know what he's looking for and why he can't find it. Perhaps he is happy being single. JMO

I do think he is dating someone but not the woman in the article. He has stated that he will not date anyone from the Bachelor! I agree that he did not have a great group of girls but I highly doubt that he said that . JMO

whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:38 pm

Of that cast, only 3 women were over age 30. 6 women were over age 29 and of those 6 one was crazy jasmine and the other Liz, who was already out the door. I stand by my opinion the cast was not ideal for Nick.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:48 pm

Stacia620 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I wonder if this is true?  I don't know what to believe! laugh out loud

Seeing as it's Life & Style, I'd say it's 90% BS. I don't see Nick using the word "hate", least of all when talking about women. I don't think he was really into anyone but Vanessa, but that's hardly the same thing as hating everyone else. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:13 am

Kashathediva wrote:Of that cast, only 3 women were over age 30.  6 women were over age 29 and of those 6 one was crazy jasmine and the other Liz, who was already out the door. I stand by my opinion the cast was not ideal for Nick.

I Totally agree. Was just thinking how unfair it was to cast so many 20 somethings for Nick, most imo with a lack of depth or life /relationship experience. If he had say 15 of the 30 who had the kind of attributes he wd be attracted to then it would hv been a fair season. That said, a) the bachelor is never fair, its for our viewing rather than the lead. B) they repeated the same mistake with Arie who had majority under 30s. c) Nick still wd hv chosen Vanessa imo, and that would play out the same way it has done. The fact that both Nick & Arie were last minute choices isnt a real issue for me, as surely casting hv a pool of 100 or so whom they can shuffle to suit the lead more realistically.
Nicks girls were mainly annoying imo, my faves were Vanessa, Rachel and Raven anyway. All Imo.

#TeamLove [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:34 am

notarose wrote:I guess it depends on POV.

Also, Nick isn’t the one saying Becca’s season sucks nor is he giving his opinion on any of these girls that keep talking about him.  Instead of going the Debbie Downer route, he uses creative control by choosing to make people laugh via his Bad Chiller after show while wearing a wig and heels. Generally looking kinda ridiculous but keeping it in the present with the focus on the woman of the hour (Becca) and the new guys instead of revisiting the cast of a show that was before Rachel... BIP...Arie... and WG.

It’s like some of these people are trapped in a time warp or just looking to drop negativity because that’s their worth to an interviewer. They should move on like most, perhaps all, of Arie’s girl have.  That is class.
JMO
Hey handwave
Yes ita ~especially bolded. I am loving living Bad Chiller, he was born to do this kinda thing, such a witty guy. I think the sour grapes coming from his cast of squad girls is perhaps due to them getting the vibe early on that he was not that into any of them except a select few, that plus the fact they all expected Luke or Chase.
The ones bad mouthing Nick are imo trying to create some relevance for themselves as its been 2 seasons now, we hv forgotten about some of them. Nick is arguably the most successful contestant TB ever had, in light of the shows he has done & the acting career & the fact he still has a core group of Bachelor popular alum who love him, rate him as a loyal and wise friend/brother figure. When i see people trying to suggest he is not a nice person I disagree as i think it more likely he comes across as too serious and introspective at times to some people, and this is rare to see cast in a leading man/ alpha male role, perhaps not what the average woman expects or looks for, or is culturally conditioned to look for. I hv observed Nick being caring & 'nice' sometimes too nice & thoughtful, such as when he was rejected by Andi & Kaitlyn, he was upset but never agressive or abusive but articulated his feeling well, despite getting his heart ripped out & being disrespected he let them both off very lightly in terms of the way he reacted. Then in interviews has been extremely diplomatic and polite about both of them since, Corinne too. The interview soon after Kaitlyns season where they brpught up K & Sean laughing at him throwing the ring, he did not abuse them back but was polite & considered. I think he shows real class in most situations, shows a sense of fun & is hilarious in his commentary. A lot of his humour imo is tongue in cheek, he can hv a sarcastic downbeat tone but its hiding scathing wit & real insight into life & human interaction. In essence I just plain love the guy, all the layers.
All imho.
blowkiss

#TeamLove [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by mistygracie74 Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Beautifully said! handwave
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:42 pm

For me, Nick’s girls are the equivalent of JoJo’s guys. As in the worst. JMO
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] so totally. Imo

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mistygracie74 Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:56 pm

Love their friendship! bestbud!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:27 pm

GAWD, I do hope they met up to talk because out of curiosity I listened to Corinne’s latest podcast (given Nick was recently asked about her and her behavior) up to the point where she addressed her having DMed Nick late one night (as per his Chattter interview mention) and she said she thought her account was hacked so maybe that happened. :crazed
It’s been over a year and the girl just needs to stop. So, I do hope they met in this very public place so she could be told in person to quit it already.
giggling  love the irony of her being sent home in a limo without being walked out.

Of course, they may just have both been in the same place. The pap vid title says dinner but no mention of that from Corinne herself.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+74
MiniDiva
Zaynab
sosleepy
ukglasgowkiiss
jen689