SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 74 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:20 pm

Didn't she just recently say some harsh about him?

Boy she's looking rough. I hope he tells her to grow up among a few other things. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 74 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:41 pm

Who saw the screenshot of Nick scouring IG for girls on Reddit? So, so embarrassing laugh out loud

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:59 pm

bleuberry wrote:Who saw the screenshot of Nick scouring IG for girls on Reddit? So, so embarrassing laugh out loud

He's had a couple of super embarrasing moments lately! A 21-y/o (with pics of her boyfriend all over her IG) posted Nick's DM telling her how "wildly attractive" she was.

Nothing quite as sad as a guy pushing 40 hitting on girls that look like they could be his daughter. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by mistygracie74 Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:38 pm

Aria wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Who saw the screenshot of Nick scouring IG for girls on Reddit? So, so embarrassing laugh out loud

He's had a couple of super embarrasing moments lately! A 21-y/o (with pics of her boyfriend all over her IG) posted Nick's DM telling her how "wildly attractive" she was.

Nothing quite as sad as a guy pushing 40 hitting on girls that look like they could be his daughter. IMO.

Nick looks young for 37, & he doesn't look old enough to be their "dad"! laugh out loud! Also that 21 year old woman, looks older, so I applaud Nick for his boldness for DMing her. Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 74 1710264613
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:09 am

The 21 yr old may look older, but the 24 yr old (the one today) looks 14! Yikes. JMO.

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:21 am

bleuberry wrote:The 21 yr old may look older, but the 24 yr old (the one today) looks 14! Yikes. JMO.
I need to see the receipts of that girl's age tbh because at first glance I was like she's 19 max. She looks like a whole entire child. Not a good look.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:48 am

Links?
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by mistygracie74 Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:16 am

Keis0012 wrote: Links?

**edited**

ReneeM wrote:
bleuberry wrote:The 21 yr old may look older, but the 24 yr old (the one today) looks 14! Yikes. JMO.
I need to see the receipts of that girl's age tbh because at first glance I was like she's 19 max. She looks like a whole entire child. Not a good look.

Her name is Anja Ellam, she is a model/actress/producer [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] She is also followed by Alexa Lousy, who is close friends with Nick. Could be that Nick wanted contact her to work with her. Smiley

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:38 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : we do not link to other sites)
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:52 am

IMO the only work he probably wants to do with her is in private laugh out loud  He most definitely has a type, IMO.

The above mentioned incidents are super cringe worthy and embarrassing, IMO.  While he's never been unattractive, he looks far better now than he did on Andi's season, IMO.  So his looks aren't the problem, IMO.  Not sure what's going on with him but it reeks of IMO desperation, and grasping/clinging onto any last shreds of fame or youth or something.  IMO it's not a good look and really not sure why he's appearing that way now. IMO if he'd get back to somewhat of a normal grounded life, he's be far more happy and likely to find someone, if he truly wants someone.  Though I'm not totally sure he actually does, sometimes I think he enjoys the single life.  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:40 am

I liked him way back in Andi's season when he was a normal guy with a decent job. I've never really liked his looks but see why people would find him attractive. I haven't been impressed by him ever since he's moved to L.A. and is working in modeling and acting. It's his right and his life but I don't have to be a fan. I just don't see him as looking for a committed relationship. Guys that are don't slide into DMs of young women (or even older), imo. Again, his life but don't go on my tv saying different. All JMO.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15241

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:48 am

He’s such a thirsty loser, I almost feel bad making fun of him. Almost.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:04 pm

I hadn't read the above comments from back in June until just now. It's funny because I came looking for this thread to post the same opinion that you guys above did. In recent pix, he seems sad and kinda lost. Hollywood and seeking fame will steal the soul and I'm sorry that he is caught up in that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+74
MiniDiva
Zaynab
sosleepy
ukglasgowkiiss
jen689