Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 79 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by whit90 on Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:53 pm

@mistygrace74 Thanks I do not have time to listen to the entire podcast but that doesn’t suprise me one bit. She always seemed controlling during the season and after. I like Vanessa but there was a reason that most of the girls in his season did not get along with her.
Happy that she found someone new because I never thought they were really meant for each other. JMO
whit90
whit90

Posts : 2647
Join date : 2012-10-20

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 79 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by KayP on Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:@mistygrace74 Thanks I do not have time to listen to the entire podcast but that doesn’t suprise me one bit.  She always seemed controlling during the season and after. I like Vanessa but there was a reason that most of the girls in his season did not get along with her.
Happy that she found someone new because I never thought they were really meant for each other. JMO    
On the podcast Rachel repeated multiple times that she and everyone knew he was going to pick Vanessa by the second week.  I think this could be the biggest reason Vanessa and a few the other girls didnt get along.  Big bullseye on her back, and a few catty women whose egos were bruised, I'm sure making the conditions volatile. There were a lot of big personalities in that house.

KayP

Posts : 50
Join date : 2017-09-09

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 79 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by mistygracie74 on Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] definitely agree with you! :yes:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] happy to see you back! The women definitely used pitch forks against each other inside the house! :uptonogood
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Posts : 510
Join date : 2017-03-28

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 79 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by whit90 on Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:@mistygrace74 Thanks I do not have time to listen to the entire podcast but that doesn’t suprise me one bit.  She always seemed controlling during the season and after. I like Vanessa but there was a reason that most of the girls in his season did not get along with her.
Happy that she found someone new because I never thought they were really meant for each other. JMO    
On the podcast Rachel repeated multiple times that she and everyone knew he was going to pick Vanessa by the second week.  I think this could be the biggest reason Vanessa and a few the other girls didnt get along.  Big bullseye on her back, and a few catty women whose egos were bruised, I'm sure making the conditions volatile.  There were a lot of big personalities in that house.

I agree on that I did hear Rachel talking about this and that put a big target on Vanessa!
whit90
whit90

Posts : 2647
Join date : 2012-10-20

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 79 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz on Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:58 pm

Just saw this on Reddit. Still here for it. laugh out loud

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 13032
Join date : 2011-05-27

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 79 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel on Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] come on you two! Get it together! laugh out loud Now I want to know what happened on that heli ride. Andi is famous for dropping hints. laugh out loud


________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 55353
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 79 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by mistygracie74 on Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think Andi realised that she missed out on a great guy like Nick! IF they decide to get together, this would be like the biggest love story in Bach history! :yes:
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Posts : 510
Join date : 2017-03-28

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 79 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by jen689 on Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:41 pm

I’ve been reading on Reddit that Nick and Demi from Colton’s season/BIP have been spending a lot of time together. Friends? A new BN couple?  Things that make you go hmmm

jen689

Female Posts : 2831
Join date : 2012-05-04

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 79 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by aviej on Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I’ve been reading on Reddit that Nick and Demi from Colton’s season/BIP have been spending a lot of time together. Friends? A new BN couple?  Things that make you go hmmm

Looks more like friends with benefits to me.
aviej
aviej

Posts : 2853
Join date : 2014-08-08

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 79 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by nd4reality on Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I’ve been reading on Reddit that Nick and Demi from Colton’s season/BIP have been spending a lot of time together. Friends? A new BN couple?  Things that make you go hmmm
Woah to the age gap if so. stupid


Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13501
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 51

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 79 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by jen689 on Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:02 pm

Hannah Brown Says Nick Viall and Demi Burnett Aren’t Dating: ‘They’re Really Good Friends’

Setting the record straight! Hannah Brown decided to let fans know that Bachelor Nation’s Nick Viall and Demi Burnett are not an item, despite the rumors. It all started when Demi, 24, recently posted a photo holding hands with Nick, 39, at a Halloween costume party. However, the Dancing With the Stars contestant confirms there was nothing romantic behind her friend’s innocent gesture.

“Oh, no. They were just having a good time,” the 25-year-old Alabama native exclusively told Life & Style at the DWTS Top 6 Finalist Party at Dominique Ansel on November 4. “They’re really good friends. They’re like besties. Well, she’s my bestie. We’re besties first and then Nick is her other best friend.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  

LINK

Is Nick Demi's "Jared"  Is Demi Nick's "Ashley" question

interesting


Last edited by jen689 on Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:53 pm; edited 2 times in total

jen689

Female Posts : 2831
Join date : 2012-05-04

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 79 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Sprite on Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Hannah Brown Says Nick Viall and Demi Burnett Aren’t Dating: ‘They’re Really Good Friends’

Setting the record straight! Hannah Brown decided to let fans know that Bachelor Nation’s Nick Viall and Demi Burnett are not an item, despite the rumors. It all started when Demi, 24, recently posted a photo holding hands with Nick, 39, at a Halloween costume party. However, the Dancing With the Stars contestant confirms there was nothing romantic behind her friend’s innocent gesture.

“Oh, no. They were just having a good time,” the 25-year-old Alabama native exclusively told Life & Style at the DWTS Top 6 Finalist Party at Dominique Ansel on November 4. “They’re really good friends. They’re like besties. Well, she’s my bestie. We’re besties first and then Nick is her other best friend.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  

LINK

Is Nick Demi's "Jared"  Is Demi Nick's "Ashley" question

Time will tell.....   interesting

More like each others attempt to remain relevant and in the spotlight!


You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 12481
Join date : 2011-12-04
Location : London ON

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 79 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum