SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 80 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by jen689 Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:04 pm

Sprite wrote:...More like each others attempt to remain relevant and in the spotlight!
I don't follow Nick or Demi on social media. It seems like Demi is more into Nick than Nick is into Demi. Just like how Ashley was more into Jared at first than Jared was into Ashley. There was an instagram story on Reddit today where they were sititng together at an event. Demi was excited to be in the story Nick not so much. There seems to be some type of attraction/dynamic between them. It will either continue or end. If it does end I think Nick will be the one to break it off JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 80 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by blueblues Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:14 pm

jen689 wrote:I’ve been reading on Reddit that Nick and Demi from Colton’s season/BIP have been spending a lot of time together. Friends? A new BN couple?  Things that make you go hmmm
I really don’t know if anything is going on between them or not, but doesn’t that info come from one of those “unverified tea” posts? The ones that start with “This tea is so hot I had to make a throwaway account to post it. But I can verify that everything I say is true.”
Rolling Eyes
And Reddit is happy to believe anything negative about people they hate.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:10 pm

blueblues wrote:...doesn’t that info come from one of those “unverified tea” posts? The ones that start with “This tea is so hot I had to make a throwaway account to post it. But I can verify that everything I say is true.”...
That poster apparently lives in the same condominium complex as Nick and has seen them coming and going from Nick’s place. I think she made the throw away account because she doesn’t want Nick to know she posted about him as they live in the same place.

There have been other posts where we’ve seen photo’s of them together. If Hannah B says they’re “best friends”  I’m curious to see how this “friendship” develops JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:37 pm

jen689 wrote:
blueblues wrote:...doesn’t that info come from one of those “unverified tea” posts? The ones that start with “This tea is so hot I had to make a throwaway account to post it. But I can verify that everything I say is true.”...
That poster apparently lives in the same condominium complex as Nick and has seen them coming and going from Nick’s place. I think she made the throw away account because she doesn’t want Nick to know she posted about him as they live in the same place.

There have been other posts where we’ve seen photo’s of them together. If Hannah B says they’re “best friends”  I’m curious to see how this “friendship”  develops JMO
Well that’s the kind of reason they usually give for not using their personal account. Then they go ahead and post something completely fabricated – for likes, for kicks or just to slander someone they hate I guess.
Most of them actually get called out for inconsistencies, like the one that claimed to have grown up with Caelynn, but still thought the abbreviation for Virginia is VI. laugh out loud

The one we are talking about may be an exception though, and actually true. Who knows. no idea
All JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:45 pm

I don't think the person is a liar in that she probably has seen them at his place. We've had confirmations they have hung out, however I don't think that means there is anything going on. Nick seems to kind of mentor some of the younger members of the cast and I think they can look to him for advice since he has done the show in all it's various incarnations. I'm sure Demi would like that kind of longevity ... and probably a chance at the Bette.

To me she is a poor man's version of Corinne. Very similar edit. I think Nick is amused by Demi just like he was Corinne. It's a symbiotic relationship. She gets advice and he gets to hang with a new, popular member of the cast...keeping himself out there. One hand washes the other...

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:29 am

I get bro/little sis vibe btw Nick/Demi. After his podcast with Becca Tilley I wouldn’t be surprised if he keeps his relationships, casual or serious on the extreme DL.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by mistygracie74 Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:03 pm

I'll just go and say it, I believe Nick & Demi are casually hooking up. Nick & Demi are just leaning on each other for support and comfort. I love their friendship, and if something more comes out of it, I think that would be great! Smiley
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+74
MiniDiva
Zaynab
sosleepy
ukglasgowkiiss
jen689