SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 24 of 62 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 43 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 24 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Skates Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:14 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:I went back and looked at her Instagram pics and tweets ..she's very emotional ...that much is clear. One day she has all the feels...the next he's blocked or she's throwing shade to a degree. The IDGAF attitude will be on the opposite end of the spectrum more than likely too, eventually. I don't think I can draw any conclusions until months pass. It's just too soon, IMO

-  IMO  - Nobody is perfect...I am not going to blame Nick or Vanessa on the way they are behaving right now...I think it is quite natural for a person to feel that way...being very emotional after a break up...this happens mostly if the feelings are still deeply set in their hearts...and the reasons for their breaking up are more circumstantial and have been done on impulse...I am not sure if Vanessa is trying to convey anything on her last IG with her holding her nephew...I think Vanessa probably wants to have a family sooner and Nick maybe holding back a little bit...   -  JMO -
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 24 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Mochaginj Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:06 am

Stacia620 wrote:I didn't care for the way Vanessa laughed about her relationship with Nick. It was like, yeah, he's a good guy, whatever. The way she acted seemed like Nick didn't mean anything to her. She showed similarities to the other 2 tv ex's. I thought Vanessa would be different. Am I seeing this wrong? All JMO.

I didn't get this impression at all. IMO she was genuine in her response that he is a good guy and that she wasn't trying to throw shade. Zuri was the one who made it seem more of a joke. She had to laugh it off in that situation IMO imagine taking it all serious and getting upset.. Not a good look for the camera.
I also thought she seemed genuinely happy today, much more than the one before they announced the breakup. I didn't think she seemed obnoxious today IMO obviously others did though. Maybe more so in her last segment a month ago but not sure I would have used the word 'obnoxious'
All JMO

Mochaginj

Female Posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by KayP Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:04 am

I think being on Live TV, and kind of being put on the spot by Zuri, I think she handled herself quite well. She came across to me as trying a little too hard, leaving me thinking IMO she's still hurting

KayP

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:02 am

Mochaginj wrote:
Stacia620 wrote:I didn't care for the way Vanessa laughed about her relationship with Nick. It was like, yeah, he's a good guy, whatever. The way she acted seemed like Nick didn't mean anything to her. She showed similarities to the other 2 tv ex's. I thought Vanessa would be different. Am I seeing this wrong? All JMO.

I didn't get this impression at all. IMO she was genuine in her response that he is a good guy and that she wasn't trying to throw shade.  Zuri was the one who made it seem more of a joke. She had to laugh it off in that situation IMO imagine taking it all serious and getting upset.. Not a good look for the camera.
I also thought she seemed genuinely happy today, much more than the one before they announced the breakup. I didn't think she seemed obnoxious today IMO obviously others did though. Maybe more so in her last segment a month ago but not sure I would have used the word 'obnoxious'
All JMO

Is that part it!? I didnt watch all of it but caught that and that was NOTHING. If anything, she spoke highly of him as she kept repeating he was a good guy. She didn't have to say that because zuri was the one who made the joke.
Imoaa

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:55 am

chrissy1295 wrote:And my girl's back on freestyle! Really happy to see her doing these again!

I did notice this comment though

Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 24 Va10

I think Vanessa's trying really hard to come off as if she's happy and has moved on, to the point where she comes off obnoxious but it's clear to me that she hasn't. It was just interesting to me how this person noticed the same behaviour in the show where she was getting her hair done (the show she did the day before the breakup was announced)

- IMO - I don't find Vanessa obnoxious...Vanessa has been good in asking the right questions for the viewers to understand what have been going on and what type of materials are being used...I think it is just a personal opinion from the person who has tweeted...maybe she has expected Vanessa to just shut up and let the guy does the work...or she could be biased since maybe she doesn't really like Vanessa... - JMO -

- IMO - I don't think that is basically the role for Vanessa to do...to just shut up and be a model or be used as a specimen...they could have just gotten anybody unknown to do the job...her role is to react to what is going on...and, bring out questions that she thinks the viewers may want to know...I actually think she is doing a great job in doing that...since she is so detailed in her information to the level of informing the viewers on how it is being done, and what type of materials to use...since the makeup artist is not really saying much and just doing the demo...it is quite entertaining and are great resources on learning how to apply makeup without professional helps... - JMO -

Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:27 am

Don't get me wrong, I think she should ask for clarification on the makeup he's using and the steps in the process. She does a good job with that. It's the parts where she brings up random stuff unrelated to what she's doing and pulls the focus off of the makeup artist/hairstylist, that I feel she comes off as a little obnoxious. This and the sorta OTT laughter gives me the impression that she's trying too hard to look happy, which IMO has only been evident in this and the show she did before the breakup.

Honestly, it kind of reminds me of how she acted in St. Thomas. I remember thinking she was a little obnoxious with her yelling out answers while they were on the boat, and continued to act OTT when they were playing games. Next thing you know, she's emotional and crying on the beach.

JMO
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:32 pm

chrissy1295 wrote:This was hardly the environment for her to get all deep and sincere with her feelings about her relationship IMO. She had to make light of the situation so it didn't get awkward.

JMO

I understand her making light of the situation...but what I don't understand is why she even had to go there in the first place. I just think that Vanessa and I are different people in the way that we handle things so it's hard for me to understand her sometimes. If I were in her position, I would never go out of my way to remind viewers of my failed public relationship; it just seems like a really weird thing to do, imo. I don't know if she was trying to be self-depreciating in that moment or if she was trying to convince the viewers that she is happy and that she has moved on (or some combination of the two) but if her intention was to address the issue in order to make things less awkward...well, I have to say that her mission was unaccomplished. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Mochaginj Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:36 pm

Bluejay271 wrote:
chrissy1295 wrote:This was hardly the environment for her to get all deep and sincere with her feelings about her relationship IMO. She had to make light of the situation so it didn't get awkward.

JMO

I understand her making light of the situation...but what I don't understand is why she even had to go there in the first place. I just think that Vanessa and I are different people in the way that we handle things so it's hard for me to understand her sometimes. If I were in her position, I would never go out of my way to remind viewers of my failed public relationship; it just seems like a really weird thing to do, imo. I don't know if she was trying to be self-depreciating in that moment or if she was trying to convince the viewers that she is happy and that she has moved on (or some combination of the two) but if her intention was to address the issue in order to make things less awkward...well, I have to say that her mission was unaccomplished. JMO

IMO It felt to me like she was not wanting to give the wrong impression when someone asked if she was "Vanessa from Nicks season of the bachelor" To me she wanted to make it clear they weren't together anymore but also making it clear he was a good guy and wasn't throwing shade. We have to remember she was caught off guard by the question too. And she was probably nervous about Nick questions coming in, on top of being back on air for the first time since the break up.

Mochaginj

Female Posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:46 pm

Early birthday festivities

https://instagram.fyyz1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t58.9793-16/21076036_1839916846338828_7889810156307873792_n.mp4?oe=59C73787&oh=e6022b0aa8f3e0334f4dd644a60491b0

https://instagram.fyyz1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t58.9793-16/14667353_1823706994325906_3661627501521666048_n.mp4?oe=59C7673F&oh=0004890b1b9ee9d9f671dd0c7e063238

Vanessa's IG story
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:10 pm

Credit: @VanessaGrimaldi

vanessagrimaldi30 Let the early #dirty30 festivities begin!! #VGturns30
@mondrianhotels

Also, sweet exchange between Vanessa and Nick's mom. Make of it what you will

Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 24 Screen10
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:40 pm

The Viall family have always been so gracious and classy and just wonderful imo. Lovely message from Mary and Happy Birthday to V
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:14 am

AllAboutLove wrote:The Viall family have always been so gracious and classy and just wonderful imo. Lovely message from Mary and Happy Birthday to V
PINKHEART

Mary's comment sounds like she thought V's pic was of her actual birthday day. Still, very gracious as always.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 62 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 43 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+78
Norcalgal
luvstx
HavaDrPepper
bluwavz
Astrobach