SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 26 of 62 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 44 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 26 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Jane781 Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:44 pm

Personally speaking, I'm not worked up about it at all. I just find it strange that, of all places, that's where they chose.

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 26 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:49 pm

She's turning 30. She's in L.A due to work, I would find it odd if her friends didn't celebrate with her.

I'm sure she'll be having more celebrations in Montreal. Most Italians celebrate all birthdays regardless of how old. Everyone gets a 20 course meal, birthday cake and candles. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:03 pm

Looks like it is mostly s small group of four with others joining in when invited. I do think she is trying hard to appear happy. Nick has now left town, possibly just to get away.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:22 am

Mgrissom wrote:Looks like it is mostly s small group of four with others joining in when invited. I do think she is trying hard to appear happy. Nick has now left town, possibly just to get away.  
He is here in Dallas and IMO he is with one of his business partners .
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:12 am

bleuberry wrote:To be fair Vanessa never actually said she had enough of the 'LA lifestyle.'

-  IMO  -   I don't think it's wrong for her to be wanting to stay in LA...this just proves that distance is never an issue in their relationships, and she's probably sticking to her plans of working for her foundation and not going back to teaching...she will be going back and forth from LA to Montreal...nothing has changed on her plans other than Nick being absent from her life...maybe this is just a break and not a total breakup...whatever she is doing right now for a living maybe is enough to support her current independent lifestyles...she is free to move around the world to do philanthropic works if she needs be...-  JMO  -
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:27 am

http://www.etonline.com/exclusive-vanessa-grimaldi-back-being-herself-after-nick-viall-split-while-celebrating-30th

" Grimaldi, who plans to spend Saturday poolside with her girlfriends at their hotel, is still very much committed to her work in Canada.

"She will be helping to build sensory rooms from the funds raised from her fundraiser in July," ET's source reveals. "She's also working towards her second fundraiser." "

-IMO  -   I guess Vanessa has decided to stick to working on her foundation instead of teaching...she won't be able to achieve much, if she stays teaching...this way she is helping her school as well as helping special needs people nationwide...I think she is also looking at doing them internationally...I am wishing her great success on her goals and dreams...
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:32 pm

Im beginning to wonder if Lori Krebs has any other clients

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:10 am

chrissy1295 wrote:

Credit: @VanessaGrimaldi

vanessagrimaldi30 Let the early #dirty30 festivities begin!! #VGturns30
@mondrianhotels

Also, sweet exchange between Vanessa and Nick's mom. Make of it what you will

Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 26 Screen10

I am still wondering which one did the breaking up. I know it has been said that the breakup was mutual, but I think one of them had to initiate the break. So, if Vanessa broke up with Nick, I find the exchange between V and Nick's mom a little strange. Would Nick's mom really make a sweet comment on V's instagram if V broke her son's heart? I don't think so. Also, Mary's comment of "My thoughts are with you" makes me think that Nick hurt Vanessa by ending things. Or, Nick's mom really liked Vanessa, but she understands why V had to end things with Nick for whatever reason and she is just sorry for how things turned out for them. We have heard a little of Vanessa's side of the story from the People exclusive...now I would love to hear from Nick. And why haven't we heard from Nick? Is it not over in his mind and he's maybe trying to get her back?  So many questions. question
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane781 Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:34 am

I think it was mutual in that they both knew there were issues and it wasn't the best fit. However, I think Nick was the one to pull the trigger so to say. I think what we heard from him in that interview with US a couple days after when he was at the Wrangler may be all we hear from him. At least anytime in the near future. I don't think he feels obligated to share any more than that.

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:12 am

mprssdbyu wrote:Im beginning to wonder if Lori Krebs has any other clients

From what I've sleuthed I think Vanessa is Lori's only client (at least that is seen by her) and seems to be a friend of Vanessa's from Montreal. It looks like Lori's PR company is just her (so no other employees or anything) and seems to be a PR company for mostly Vanessa related things based on Lori's FB page and IG account which she put up after the show had ended and back in April. I don't see anything yet to suggest other than she may have just been a friend in Montreal and perhaps able to start a PR business online with SM to represent Vanessa post-show and Vanessa to get opportunities and things. So a win-win really for both I'd think - Lori get her name out there by representing Vanessa post-show and Vanessa get representation of sorts (so Vanessa not have to represent herself) through Lori  no idea
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:22 am

Anyone find 'thejameadavis' s comment on vanessa's latest ig interesting?

To be clear i think james is throwing shade but vanessa is teasing him right back (because he does comedy)

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by Zashi Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:50 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:Im beginning to wonder if Lori Krebs has any other clients

From what I've sleuthed I think Vanessa is Lori's only client (at least that is seen by her) and seems to be a friend of Vanessa's from Montreal. It looks like Lori's PR company is just her (so no other employees or anything) and seems to be a PR company for mostly Vanessa related things based on Lori's FB page and IG account which she put up after the show had ended and back in April. I don't see anything yet to suggest other than she may have just been a friend in Montreal and perhaps able to start a PR business online with SM to represent Vanessa post-show and Vanessa to get opportunities and things. So a win-win really for both I'd think - Lori get her name out there by representing Vanessa post-show and Vanessa get representation of sorts (so Vanessa not have to represent herself) through Lori  no idea

@AllAboutLove As per Lori lastest IG post, she also works with Big Brother 19 couple Jessica Graf and Cody Nickson.

Zashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 62 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 44 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+78
Norcalgal
luvstx
HavaDrPepper
bluwavz
Astrobach