SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 30 of 62 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 46 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 30 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:10 pm

I can't even. I guess it's a good thing she didn't call her a damn bully.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 30 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by nikikass Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:12 pm

I say don't respond and move on. DLO nonsense can deal with it herself. The biggest female idiot this franchise has had. She is so Stupid IMO. Doesn't she know this can come back and bite her in the azz 10 fold.

If its not relevant today move on. There was some name calling in the house that hurt peoples feelings. Boo Friggin Hoo. Don't go on the show if you think everything is going to be unicorns and rainbows.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:19 pm

Another thing to remember is that in his telling of what supposedly went down, Reality Steve said Vanessa accused Rachel of ostracizing her and getting the other women to dislike and gang up on her. Now I'm not saying she was right and that Rachel did do that but if she truly believed that's what was happening then it makes perfect sense to me why she would accuse Rachel of being a bully.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:26 pm

lleyki wrote:Another thing to remember is that in his telling of what supposedly went down, Reality Steve said Vanessa accused Rachel of ostracizing her and getting the other women to dislike and gang up on her. Now I'm not saying she was right and that Rachel did do that but if she truly believed that's what was happening then it makes perfect sense to me why she would accuse Rachel of being a bully.

I can see that. Rachel and her squat!
It's a highly stressful environment so emotions can be heightened. Things that normally don't bother will become huge catalyst to start a fight. IMO.
I hope Vanessa just stay quiet and don't respond. Things will die down quickly that way, imo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:29 pm

@sdmom rachel just shaded her credibility as a special needs teacher i don't know if thats something to ignore...

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:41 pm

I hope she doesn't respond and let's it all die off. I can't believe this all was brought up again over the word bully. @TeamKristina I truly get what you were referencing earlier, but there are some things as a professional you just let go IMO. Take a higher road. All of these women involved need to do this. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:53 pm

@teamkristina this is what Rachel said
' I also felt as a special education teacher who works with children, she was using the word frivolously."
http://www.etonline.com/exclusive-rachel-lindsay-responds-danielle-lombards-reddit-ama-reveals-what-vanessa-grimaldi-called

I personally don't think it's a shade against Vanessa but Rachel described her feelings at that moment why she was offended.
'Again I agree with Kash. Anything Vanessa says will be dissected scrutinized and it will possibly become a word battle and God forbids, Nick, Bryan, the squat all have something to say.... I am already tired of that thought!

Vsnessa has been nothing but courteous to Rachel after filming. I hope she remains that way. All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:05 pm

I'm so glad Rachel spoke the truth.

As for what was said, I can vouch for the fact that education has a very very broad definition of bullying.... Just as it has for violence (I still remember attending a workshop where I learned rolling ones eyes is an act of violence....)  Rachel was certainly entitled to her feelings, but in that quote it sure sounds like she was speaking out of her head and her own definition and expectations of a special ed teacher rather than out of hurt feelings, jmo.

Add me to the list of people who think DLo is lucky she's pretty cause her smarts are nothing to write home about....as well as the list that hopes Nissa elect not to respond. UNLESS nick is still hoping for a reconciliation and rushing to his lady's defense might expedite that...jmo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:09 pm

^ but IF nick comes to Vanessa's defense (which I highly doubt, Nick is always respectful to Rachel ) then I expect Bryan says something (which I also think it's highly unlikely, knowing him is akways #stayfocusedbabe)

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:40 pm

"Vanessa told me that I used 'aggressive' tones with her, and I was very upset by that," she says. "There are so many stereotypes placed on African-American women."
http://www.etonline.com/exclusive-rachel-lindsay-responds-danielle-lombards-reddit-ama-reveals-what-vanessa-grimaldi-called
This was in the article as well. IMO accusing an African-American woman of "aggressiveness" in any way is problematic. If she had said this to Corrine or something, it would have been a whole other story but to accuse Rachel of using "aggressive" tones definitely perpetuates very problematic stereotypes IMO.

The general gist of this is not new information to me since I've read so much on the whole "Vanessa vs. DLo and Rachel" thing, but I'm glad DLo and Rachel have now spoken on the record about it. I still don't like Vanessa and I still like both DLo and Rachel - all my opinion.

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:43 pm

@TheWrongReasons Totally OT, but are you a Blair/Dan shipper?? I was like their ONE fan, haha!

And I agree with you about the use of "agressive". It's the reason we all accused Lee of being racist as many see it as race-baiting when it used against African Americans. Wills did a great job explaining the history of it and how that word has been used to justify violence and racist policies again them. I can see why Rachel was so pissed. Nonetheless, I'm glad Rachel spoke out and this story can finally die!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:44 pm

I posted back in February wondering if it was racial due to the way it was swept under the rug. Cant say I'm surprised. JMO.

Danielle's AMA and Rachel's statements are reminding me how much I disliked Vanessa back then. Suspect

Last edited by bleuberry on Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 30 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 62 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 46 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+78
Norcalgal
luvstx
HavaDrPepper
bluwavz
Astrobach