SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 4 of 62 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 33 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wcw - Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by happydays Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:20 am

Anyone see vanessas ig story?

Knowing vanessa, she would genuinely think posting a story about a stinky place is funny/interesting laugh out loud

Orrrrr if we want to read deeper, vanessa posted an ig story of the same place with nick a couple of months ago. Maybe some shade there?

happydays

Back to top Go down

wcw - Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Skates Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:25 am

happydays wrote:Anyone see vanessas ig story?

Knowing vanessa, she would genuinely think posting a story about a stinky place is funny/interesting laugh out loud

Orrrrr if we want to read deeper, vanessa posted an ig story of the same place with nick a couple of months ago. Maybe some shade there?

I am not sure why I cannot see any new IG postings...do I have to register and sign in to be able to see them?...just wondering...

I noticed that both of them have not deleted any pics of them together...I guess that means they are still in touch...and, in amicable terms??...

Last edited by Skates on Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:31 am

Yes you have to have a profile and you can only view stories on mobile.

Basically she is walking down a st with some friends close to a place where her and nick visited once. The caption says "smells like horse" & then poo emoji.

I think one of her friends say it smells like that (although i can't make it out) and vanessa says "stinky stinky". Although they don't really seem mean girlish? Like that came off spontaneous? That's why i think they just might be genuine and being goofy, no idea..

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:37 am

Downtown Montreal literally smells like horse poop/manure. Can google it
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:45 am

Hahah fair enough. I recognized the place immediately from Nick's & Vanessa's prior ig stories so thought it might have meant something.

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:46 am

I'm pretty sure there are a lot of horse and buggy carriages in Montreal. That may be why it's stinky.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:53 am

laugh out loud yeah I remember V talked in one of her IG live stories about how downtown smells like horse poop before awhile back and was joking about it back then. I have friends who live there and they say the same thing and some days smells worse than others. She seems to be having a fun time with her girlfriends and seems like her usual self yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:39 am

Can confirm that particular area really smells like horse poop. Was there a few weeks ago. Don't sense any shade
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:47 am

happydays wrote:IMO this is the end for them. And as someone who likes to follow Vanessa, I'm glad.

Honestly, it really came off like Nick didn't even enjoy her company/sense of humor as friend let alone as a life partner. He already looks much happier without her.  Who would want the burden of a miserable guy next to you at all times?

I would want someone that lights up around her and is a fun partner for her.

I agree. Not that Nick is miserable in general, but that it's the end for them and I think it's for the better. I saw a connection between them on the show, but since then not really. There have been glimpses of happiness especially during DWTS, since I think they both enjoyed the experience and it brought them together, but for months now I've struggled seeing it. I thought that's fine as long as they're happy in private, but splitting up is a pretty strong indication that they weren't. I don't think there's enough there to fight for especially considering the distance issue and possible immigration complications. I think they can both find better matches closer to home. Might sound unromantic but cross-border dating is hard enough when you do have something special and have no doubts about wanting a future together. If you're not sure then best forget about it IMO.

As for them getting back together, I wouldn't hold my breath. I remember reading such thoughts after pretty much every Bachelor breakup and how many of those couples got back together? Anything is possible I suppose, but I don't think people end engagements, even show engagements, lightly. I'll take it as final until there's proof otherwise. All JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:08 pm

I recall some happy moments from DWTS, too...but those moments just made me think of something else:

I remember Nick and Vanessa being asked if they enjoyed their secret 4-5 day visits while the show was airing, and Nick's answer implied that being cooped up alone in a house together for that long was a bit challenging for them.  (Compared to other couples who said that they loved that time together and were oddly going to miss those moments alone without the outside world rushing in.)  I also remember another interview where Nick mentioned that they just moved in together, but he seemed less than thrilled about how it was going IMO.  So I guess my conclusion is DWTS might have been a happier time for them since Nick was probably gone 7-8 hours a day while the secret visits before DWTS and living together 24/7 after DWTS brought out more of their differences.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:17 pm

Hi, can someone please tell me why lorikpublicrelations is still promoting Nicks events?? Plus I think V in her tagged photo with her friend from lorikpublicrelations V looks drawn and very tired. IMO V is putting on a brave front hence the ott happy snaps. IMO she took the tb and post show seriously hence moving to LA. N however against all relationship advice did dwts and then went on to chase his acting career. I was extremely disappointed that Nick did the b in paradise podcast and is now teaming up with Wells. Not a good look for him to go back to the bach franchise. I can not imagine V liking this move. I was hoping he would move on to better, more mature opportunities. I have always been a V fan first and thought V have N credibility and vitality. Now imo he looks like another tb fame whore which makes me sad. I wanted to believe in their love story and apart of me still hopes they will reconcile. I still can not understand why N responded to Tanners and Rachel's twitter exchange??? Especially if the breakup was on the cards???

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:46 pm

@LouLou what BIP podcast are you talking about? I dont think the tvpartyapp thing is a big deal. Its just a live chat, like what some do on twitter. He likes BIP so why not? I also think Vanessa looked drained in Lori's pic though and think shes putting on a brave face. I feel terrible for her. sad
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 62 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 33 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+78
Norcalgal
luvstx
HavaDrPepper
bluwavz
Astrobach