SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 52 of 62 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 57 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 52 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by KayP Thu May 31, 2018 4:59 am

I'm curious about what photo of Josh Murrays did Vanessa like?

KayP

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 52 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Zashi Thu May 31, 2018 6:12 am

KayP wrote:I'm curious about what photo of Josh Murrays did Vanessa like?

I believe the pictures are related to special kids

Zashi

Back to top Go down

Post by KayP Thu May 31, 2018 7:05 am

Zashi wrote:

. Thanks! Makes sense as she's an advocate. Don't see how that would be shading Nick JMO

KayP

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 31, 2018 7:21 am

@Bluejay271 sorry I didn't read all your posts as they are far too lengthy and there are many other threads I have to read still.

However, Nick liking IG's that include quotes about break ups and so forth is nothing new. He has always like those types of posts.

I hope Vanessa has moved on, and has a plan of action as far as where she's living, where does Cali come into play and focus on her charity which is a great cause. She has a lot going for her, photoshoots, shilling, etc so she appears to be plenty busy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 31, 2018 7:47 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@Bluejay271 sorry I didn't read all your posts as they are far too lengthy and there are many other threads I have to read still.

However, Nick liking IG's that include quotes about break ups and so forth is nothing new. He has always like those types of posts.

I hope Vanessa has moved on, and has a plan of action as far as where she's living, where does Cali come into play and focus on her charity which is a great cause. She has a lot going for her, photoshoots, shilling, etc so she appears to be plenty busy.

It's not just about the quotes--I'm basing my opinions on a culmination of a lot things that I have seen and heard him say in podcasts/interviews over the past 9 months. Listen, if I genuinely believed that Nick and/or Vanessa moved on and were happy and healed then I wouldn't be posting any of this. I guess I just don't understand why it's seemingly so outrageous and far-fetched to believe that they are both still affected by the break-up and still care about each other after all of this time when they were engaged and went through a lot together. I guess my whole point of these posts is to identify the idea that I don't think either of them have gotten closure yet--maybe one day it will happen but from my observations, it hasn't happened yet...despite both Nick and Vanessa putting up a front in interviews lately that they have moved on. And for the record, I would have lost interest in this ex-couple months ago if I didn't notice all of these things. I get that Nick and Vanessa are trying to move on with their lives but I can also see that it's been a struggle for the both of them...and to be honest, I don't see why it's seemingly offensive to suggest that they are both still figuring things out. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 31, 2018 8:09 am

KayP wrote:
Zashi wrote:

. Thanks!  Makes sense as she's an advocate. Don't see how that would be shading Nick JMO

Yes, but the timing of the likes and the fact that it's Josh Murray was clearly a shady move, imo. I remember the day that she liked those posts--that was probably the angriest that she had been via her social media activity. I just remember turning to my sister at one point that day and saying "Vanessa is pissed off today" just based on the social media activity that I saw from her. I'm sorry but you can't tell me that posting heart-eye emojis on Josh' Murrays Instagram post--and we're talking about Josh Murray (the guy who publicly "stole" two of Nick's former love interests and who openly has disdain for Nick)--in the comment section of one of his pictures isn't shady, regardless of the subject matter. I think that had Vanessa done that for one of Josh Murray's random selfies then her motives would have been a little more obvious but she's smarter than that. Given her emotional state at the time, I do believe that her intention at that moment was to wound (kind of like participating in that shady fabfitfun video and laughing with the shady comments on her Instagram photos were also done out of anger and resentment too). And for the record, I never judged Vanessa for any of those things at the time as I could tell that they were done out of grief. As a Nick fan, was I frustrated at times? Sure. But I knew that Vanessa was still hurting and so I always gave her the benefit of the doubt even when she couldn't hide her true emotions. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 31, 2018 8:16 am

Computer etiquette — words.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu May 31, 2018 8:31 am

I'm sorry but liking a post of anyone, even Josh Murray's, when its for special needs kids, does not seem like shade to me.  Its a cause near and dear to her.

And IMO Josh hardly stole Amanda from Nick.  Nor do I think that they would have lasted any longer than Josh and Amanda did.  She's far from what I envision Nick having a lasting relationship with.

IMO Vanessa and Nick both have long moved on.  I wish them both well, but do not think they were very well suited for each other.  They both may have moments of missing the other, but I don't think either of them are pining or desperately wanting to get back together.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 31, 2018 8:53 am

And for the record, I'm sorry if my last few posts come across as slightly frustrating in tone. Given that this is a discussion thread and not a fan thread, I can see that I maybe didn't make much of an effort to paint Vanessa in an overly positive light and I do wonder if some people think that i've come on this thread to criticize her for her decisions during the break-up. Though I still stand by the idea that I think it's a little strange and insensitive of her to cozy up to Nick's close friends if she didn't have any Nick-related ulterior motives (and this is something that no one can change my opinions on), I think I should also make it clear that I'm not accusing Vanessa of being a bad person or an emotional cheater--especially considering that she says that she doesn't have a boyfriend and so is therefore sort of free to do whatever she wants. I'm only reiterating things that she has said recently and it has been clear from her recent comments that she is just open to seeing what happens. And she's been like this for awhile; ever since she revealed the news that she's seeing someone, she has always made it clear that she's not in a committed relationship. When asked if she would do paradise, she was the one who said "never say never" (I'm not saying that I think she'll do it but I did think that her openness shed some light on the seriousness (or lackthereof) of this current relationship) and has always said that she doesn't consider this guy that she's seeing to be her boyfriend. Given these admissions, I don't think it's necessarily amoral for her to want to try to stay connected to Nick in some way and I don't think it's wrong for her to potentially feel a little bit confused. That's actually one of the things that I admire most about Vanessa--it's the fact that she is emotional, authentic and human. I don't know what's going to happen between her and Nick (if anything) but I'm only commenting on what I perceive to be their current situation based on the information that's in front me and I'm sorry if I offended anyone.

Last edited by Bluejay271 on Thu May 31, 2018 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 31, 2018 9:02 am

Ladybug82 wrote:I'm sorry but liking a post of anyone, even Josh Murray's, when its for special needs kids, does not seem like shade to me.  Its a cause near and dear to her.

And IMO Josh hardly stole Amanda from Nick.  Nor do I think that they would have lasted any longer than Josh and Amanda did.  She's far from what I envision Nick having a lasting relationship with.

IMO Vanessa and Nick both have long moved on.  I wish them both well, but do not think they were very well suited for each other.  They both may have moments of missing the other, but I don't think either of them are pining or desperately wanting to get back together.

JMO

1) I do think that context and one's emotional state does factor into a person's intentions
2) I never believed Nick and Amanda would last either but that was the narrative that the show was peddling and so as far as the general public is concerned (warranted or not), Josh "stole" two women from Nick.
3) I'm not really commenting on whether or not I think that Nick and Vanessa are well suited for each other; I just don't think that they have closure yet and I've outlined the observations that have led me to that conclusion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 31, 2018 9:33 am

And also, to be clear, if Nick or Vanessa found the love of their lives tomorrow and were obviously so happy and in love--and therefore clearly over each other---then I would congratulate them on their newfound happiness with other people. But even when Nick was dating January Jones, there were still signs on his social media that, to me, suggested that he was still thinking about Vanessa which is why I knew that whatever was going on between him and January was nothing serious or that noteworthy. If I had genuinely believed that Nick had found the love of his life in January Jones then maybe I would have made more of an effort to be supportive (despite my reservations about her character) but it never had to come to that. And just because I believe that Nick and Vanessa haven't found closure yet does not necessarily mean that I think that they are desperately pining for each other. I mean, Vanessa may not have a boyfriend but she has been open about the fact that she has been dating someone for months now and Nick is out in the dating world too. However, I guess when I describe Nick and Vanessa's current situation I see them as two people who have one eye on the open road and one eye on the rearview mirror; and I get the sense that all parties involved are just waiting to find out what's their next destination on the horizon. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu May 31, 2018 10:01 am

JMO First of all Josh did not steal two women from Nick . The Amanda situation on BIP was a setup to make the storyline better.  I have followed Nick since he walked out of the limo on Andi’s season and I truly believe that he was hurt and devastated that she did not pick him. Nick has always liked those type of post before Vanessa came in the picture. I truly believe that they loved each other and respect one another but were not in love. There really is no facts that he was actually dating January Nick is the kind of guy that pretty much gets along with anyone especially woman. He was just with Rumor watching a movie . He has all type of different friends because he is a very loyal man. As far as Josh I do not see that he was throwing shade at him not his style. It’s been several years since then and I highly doubt he cares what Josh is doing and vice versus. I think Nick is in a great place in his life and is very happy. I also think that the breakup was harder for Vanessa because she truly wanted it to work out but realized that they are two different people.  I see absolutely no problem with her being friends with Jared and Dean and I highly doubt that Nick does too. I do not see from either one that they are looking or wanting to reconcile they have both moved on. Vanessa is back in Canada to work on her wonderful charity and being back with her family that she cherish. I wish both of them the best of luck finding their other half. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 62 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 57 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+78
Norcalgal
luvstx
HavaDrPepper
bluwavz
Astrobach