SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by iamreal2u Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:37 am

Maybe this one will last?!!
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:19 pm

OH boy! He sounds like he will make a great bachelor! laugh out loud If they play with editing to make him look bad, we'll hear about it. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:44 pm

natik wrote:I don't like it if someone thinks that I have an "image". It really bothers me because I think an serious artist, musician don't have an "image". Most of the time the management is trying to force on the artist an "image" so they can promote you better and sell more of your records. I don't want that. It's a nonsense to me because I don't want to be in a mask and pretend to be someone I am not. And I promised to myself never to be like that because for me it is important to stay true to myself. There is no sense to be ashamed of who you are and what you are standing for. It's a pity that our society always expect us to act the same and everytime when someone is not like the norm he is an outsider but I am not scared of it.
Thanks for posting that, I already like him.
I found out yesterday that he was a new Ukrainian Bachelor but I didn't know who he was.
I also found out that Anetti was his fan. I like him on a pic of them together a lot!  Hugesmile
Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 194417
https://www.obozrevatel.com/chronics/42651-holostyachka-anetti-podruzhilas-s-eks-bojfrendom-sedokovoj.htm
Really hoping he'll be a good one. After Maks and Francis they didn't have many good Bachelors and had few really bad ones.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:30 pm

@iamreal2u One can only hope! :gotcha:

@GuardianAngel Not gonna happen. Kalina (ukrainian Fleis) is not throwing her Bachelor`s under the bus. She is doing it only with the contestants.

@Maddy You are welcome! Hugesmile I think it`s going to be an very unusual season this time. I hope Kalina is not going nuts after they finished with the filming! Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 3806527698

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 16462449202_2698b14520_b

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 1487060084

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 16275955160_b907da15d0_b

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 1-225-of-275

Rozhden about his participation as the Bachelor:

"At my concerts I am living my emotions while signing my songs. I am giving my all so my listeners can get behind the meaning of my lyrics. But after every concert I am feeling empty and numb. It feels like a piece of you died and there is nothing that can compensate it. In moments like this I often wish for someone special who can understand me. Unfortunately finding that someone special is really difficult nowadays. Because you can't really explain to that someone how it is to be an artist. You can explain how it is to be popular, you can explain how it feels to have success, you can explain how it is to live a celebrity life, you can even explain how it feels to pour out your soul at the concerts and the feeling of emptiness after the concerts are over but you can't explain that your work as an artist is always hunting you and that it's always present. For an serious artist who is honest in what he is doing it's important to surround yourself with the right people, with people who are capable with only one word, or with their actions or even with one simple look into your eyes to make you recognize that you are not alone in this. So I am hoping that among the women I am going to meet on the project there is the one who can get me."

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 18722932_979865648782447_6709327142187958272_n(1)

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 BD9B9895

Source:
http://viva.ua/lifestar/news/45093-vstrechayte-glavniy-geroy-shou-holostyak-8-rojden-anusi.html

Pic source: google

EDIT:

One of the producers

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 AFQSnmMp0Qw

"31 hours of filming/work done...that's reality baby"
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:35 pm

Natik, thanks for updates! yes
I'm getting to like him more and more, kinda getting hooked, what a great guy!
Like this pic of him
Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 A7769_61927
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:56 pm

Idlemess wrote:Thanks Natik. I hope you will be able to post pics of the women soon. Here's hope that he finds that special someone.
I'm also looking forward for the pics of the women, hopefully Kalina found good ones for him! Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 3552228123
natik wrote:It´s going to be really interesting because Rozhden is different.
He is definitely someone who stays true to himself and that is a good start I think.
Yes, he is unbelievable and for sure has an integrity. Cannot even imagine him being TB, it will be very, very interesting to see how he is in relationships.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:01 pm

Can't wait for the pics. The Russian women seems so much sexier and put together then the Americans and I want to see if I can pick the winner again only looking at the photos.

Do they wear their own stuff or is it like the Aussie version where they are dressed for the RC?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:53 pm

@Maddy I like him too. There is something about him that I can't even explain. March can't come soon enough!

Sprite wrote:Can't wait for the pics. The Russian women seems so much sexier and put together then the Americans and I want to see if I can pick the winner again only looking at the photos.

Do they wear their own stuff or is it like the Aussie version where they are dressed for the RC?

@Sprite They got dressed like in the Aussie version of course a woman can also wear her own dress but it's rare.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:40 pm

Just to want post it here again to catch your attention!

natik wrote:
Once again thank you GA so much for the thread and for being open minded for new ideas! for you

Okay guys till the new season of the Ukrainian Bachelor is plenty time and I thought maybe some of you are interested to watch the previous seasons. I thought about Season 2 of the Ukrainian Bachelor it's one of my favorites and I think you would enjoy it too.

So you are asking yourself how we are going to do that?! I thought we would watch one or two episodes a week. And you are going to write down questions about the episode. What catched your eye? If you are interested to know more about a particular contestant or the Bachelor? What happened during the dates and so on...and I am gonna try to give answers to all your questions.

So I would post a link here where you can watch the episode and we can discuss it here. So let me know if anyone is interested. I would really like to know and hope there is some folks out there.

So if you are interested here is the thread topic:

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4484-international-bachelors-watch-previous-seasons-discussion#1246817
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:27 pm

Do I dare come over here now? Matty's season wore me out. laugh out loud

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:11 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Do I dare come over here now?  Matty's season wore me out.  laugh out loud

Haha I feel you Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 3806527698 bestbud!
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:06 pm

Me too Mo2 and Natik. Me too.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
nikikass
Idlemess
Mommyof2
Maddy
iamreal2u