SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:09 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@natik I can make episode threads if that would help? I plan on keeping up as much as possible.

Yay that would help a lot, thank you for your work. hearthumbsup The ep Threads would make it much easier to review, discuss and questioning some moments of each episode. So we don’t have to jump in the same Thread between different episodes if someone is joining later.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:34 pm

@natik no problem. I'm not sure of the dates they air. I seem to think it's twice a week? Let me know the dates after each week.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:19 am

@natik thank you as always for all the updates and info :Thanktwo

I'm looking forward to watching and following along with Rozhden's journey hearthumbsup
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:49 pm

Is 3/9 yet?! Thanks Natik...
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:01 pm

@AllAboutLove You`re welcome! Glad to have you on board feels a little bit like during the Aussie seasons group hug beatingheart

@iamreal2u Yeah right?!bestbud! It still feels like it´s centuries till 3/9 deadhorse

By the way it´s Rozhden`s 29th Birthday today. Happy Birthday Rozhden! celebrate

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 1505823364_rozhden-biografiya-ej42p89t29tu24pyi

Source:
https://www.tvshow.in.ua/1942-rozhden-anusi.html
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:05 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@natik no problem. I'm not sure of the dates they air. I seem to think it's twice a week? Let me know the dates after each week.

Thanks again GA for your help! yes

It`s once a week on Friday. So it starts with 9th march. And goes on with 16th march, 23rd march and so on. There are going to be 12 episodes.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:59 pm

@natik thanks for the dates.

Oh my, what a great pic of him!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:00 pm

Hey guys I`m here for more goodies. And I am so excited to bring the watching and discussing experience to you on a whole another level. Hope everything works out how I planed it. The last few weeks I was pretty busy with work but at march 2nd I am going to be on vacations. So plenty free time for me to look after the threads and to organize everything. There is going to be an countdown created by me that is going to start five days before the premiere. And many more surprises but we are going to do it step by step.

Ok let`s talk about the goodies. I brought you two new promo videos.

The first one:

The voice over is telling "he has almost everything fame, popularity, money....he is the first popular Bachelor in the history of the show".

Then they are showing some of the girls and one of them is saying "oh my god is that Rozhden Anusi?"

And the other one is telling to the camera "I know all of his songs."

At the end of the promo Rozhden is telling "I am gonna find the one for sure."

And here is the second promo it`s actually pretty funny. In the promo you can see three girls that you are already familiar with because I posted about them back in October.

The first one is Galina.
Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Brm2siFz2yg

The second one is Rimma.
Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 YtyXpKpT7Ws

And last but not least...Olga.
Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 NYokVFGdFCI

So the voice over is kinda making fun about the fact that so many girls were dressed in white like brides.

Rimma: "I am a brave woman. I want to get married."

Olga: "He`ll marry me."

The there is a voice over of a girl: "Brides over brides here."

Rozhden: "Is there conspire going on? Isn`t it to soon for that?"

And at the end of the video you hear how he is laughing loud.

Source:
https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorUa/?hc_ref=ARQixCtJk_x45TIqhu6zqX3GgKYmJ81w_NHB2e2ubr7bJ6_aGtgk80wMazFnAB7k5W0&fref=nf

Source for the pictures on page 2-4.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:01 pm

After survivor I’m going to watch this preview. Thanks so much for posting.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:08 am

Hi @natik thanks for posting those videos! I love this!! Question the girls that turned up on the wedding dresses, are they the girls You posted?  gallina seems sweet? Not as made up is she very young? Thanks again and I seriously counting sleeps now Embarressed!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:05 pm

@natik Thank you so much for all you do in this thread! Wow those vids are great! I love the scenery, he's so handsome, and the contestants are beautiful!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:32 pm

Poor guy looks like he was blushing when the girl came out in her lingerie. 

This looks really good. I am going to really try to watch.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
nikikass
Idlemess
Mommyof2
Maddy
iamreal2u