SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:27 am

@natik Interesting interview. I am curious, do you think that producers emphasis is more to develop a relationship vs just to create drama and keep upping the drama/shock factor stakes like it seems in the US version? Are they more willing to help the lead to form a relationship or do they throw up as many obstacles as possible for them to overcome?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:05 am

i think i just realised this starts tomorrow morning 5am my time!! YAY @natik !!! finally!!! hoping when i wake i can watch Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 1710264613

i can't believe they are doing "the white rose" just like the aussie and NZ bach but it sounds similar to the NewZealand bachelor white rose where the girl picks when she goes on a date? is this correct?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:13 pm

@Sprite I read a lot of interviews from the previous seasons of Anna Kalina and she always said that their aim is it to show the viewers the development of several relationships between the Bachelor and some of the women. Of course there is some drama but it´s only a side effect. Their whole point is to make the viewers see how a relationship is growing or not between a woman and a man. The production team is pretty vanilla and not as manipulative as in the US version. In fact Kalina has one golden rule during the filming. She forbids all the crew members to talk to the Bachelor about the girls and what is happening with them in the house. And Kalina is pretty strict about it. So they are not talking the Bachelor into something or someone.

@LeapofFaith Not quite. The girl with the white rose has the right to basically stole a date from another girl. That is the trick about it.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:16 pm

Hi @natik there was a SB channel that we watch the previous episodes. Does that link still exits?

Thanks
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:21 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Hi @natik there was a SB channel that we watch the previous episodes.  Does that link still exits?

Thanks

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 OemYoOhj3rs
Source: my screen

Good that you asked I already posted the live stream links in the link thread. So here we go for people who want to watch it live...the countdown is on you can see it in the right top corner. There are 1 hour and 40 minutes left till the premiere. And here are the links where you can watch it live:

http://tvua.biz/stb22.html
http://usetv.pp.ua/onlinetv/stbtv.php
http://viks.tv/351-stb.html
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:32 pm

Just a reminder...here is our episode discussion thread:

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4689-bachelor-ukraine-rozhden-anusi-episodes-sleuthing-spoilers

So you can leave there all your questions, thoughts, comments and more. Don´t be too shy just share with us what you want to know or what you want me to translate or explain to you. I am gonna answer all the questions and am gonna translate and explain everything you want me to. So your wish is my command.

Due to unplanned family duties I can´t watch it live unfortunately. But as I said you can write everything down in the thread during the live stream I am gonna to answer it later. I`m gonna try to check the thread out and maybe take a glimpse into the live ep.
For the people who can`t watch it live I am gonna post later stream links to the episode in the link thread. I also am gonna update the contestant thread tomorrow with more information and pics of the girls.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:46 pm

natik wrote:@Sprite I read a lot of interviews from the previous seasons of Anna Kalina and she always said that their aim is it to show the viewers the development of several relationships between the Bachelor and some of the women. Of course there is some drama but it´s only a side effect. Their whole point is to make the viewers see how a relationship is growing or not between a woman and a man. The production team is pretty vanilla and not as manipulative as in the US version. In fact Kalina has one golden rule during the filming. She forbids all the crew members to talk to the Bachelor about the girls and what is happening with them in the house. And Kalina is pretty strict about it. So they are not talking the Bachelor into something or someone.

@LeapofFaith Not quite. The girl with the white rose has the right to basically stole a date from another girl. That is the trick about it.

@natik Thank you sweety!! It does sound like the white rose on the last NZ bach then yes the girl that got that ended up being the f1 and she stole the episode 3 date :gotcha: looking forward to watching! i missed the live stream though duh
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:37 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
natik wrote:@Sprite I read a lot of interviews from the previous seasons of Anna Kalina and she always said that their aim is it to show the viewers the development of several relationships between the Bachelor and some of the women. Of course there is some drama but it´s only a side effect. Their whole point is to make the viewers see how a relationship is growing or not between a woman and a man. The production team is pretty vanilla and not as manipulative as in the US version. In fact Kalina has one golden rule during the filming. She forbids all the crew members to talk to the Bachelor about the girls and what is happening with them in the house. And Kalina is pretty strict about it. So they are not talking the Bachelor into something or someone.

@natik Thank you sweety!! It does sound like the white rose on the last NZ bach then yes the girl that got that ended up being the f1 and she stole the episode 3 date :gotcha: looking forward to watching! i missed the live stream though duh

Ok thanks for the info I didn‘t know that! for you

I came home pretty late and did not had the Chance to watch it live too.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:03 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Curious, is Anna Kalina well liked?
I don't know anybody who likes her. The woman who was in charge before her was well liked I think and was making more romantic seasons than Kalina started making. And I don't like Kalina's casting.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:14 am

Ok guys from now on I‘m gonna post the episode links in the link Thread. If it does not work for you please let me know I am gonna post alternative links!
Enjoy!

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4690-bachelor-ukraine-rozhden-anusi-viewing-links-minimal-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1298934
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:44 pm

Introduction of Rozhden:

Translation:

Hey! My name is Rozhden Anusi I´m 28 years old from Odessa. And I´m the Bachelor.

I`m an artist, sound producer and composer.

At the moment I´m not lonely. I´m always surrounded by women who are liking my music and often they are trying to show me their affection in sending me messages or their pics. They are trying to get to know me.

But if we are talking here about a certain intimacy with a girl. Those kind of intimacy when she is feeling you, understands you and is receiving the fineness of your character then in this regard I´m still a lonely person.

I wasn`t in a long lasting relationship since a couple of years. The most serious relationship I had was very difficult. I didn`t had the strength, the finances, and the wiseness to keep the relationship alive. And unfortunately I also did not had a reputation/status that her parents were looking for. I understood that if I´m not going to have money that girl is not going to stay with me for long. So I took every job I could get (construction worker and so on...) and at the same time I also tried to build up my career as an artist. I started to sell my first music. I wrote the music for myself and the other musicians. I tried everything to be better for the sake of my loved one but my girl left me. She fell in love with my best friend. It hurt!

Since that moment a lot of things changed. I became popular I have everything songs, success, the love of the fans and money. But at the end of the day the most important thing in life is love. I want to give everything I have...my heart, my soul, to the girl who will be with me even if I have nothing. This is the kind of love I want!
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:44 pm

Preview for the rest of the season:

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
nikikass
Idlemess
Mommyof2
Maddy
iamreal2u