SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 29 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:43 am

Hmmm... Luke's IG posts and captions as well as tweets (he is tweeting a LOT) seem really odd for someone not F1  question

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:49 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Hmmm... Luke's IG posts and captions as well as tweets (he is tweeting a LOT) seem really odd for someone not F1  question

Could just be him being supportive to appear the "bigger man".  That seems like the kind of thing he'd do, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:50 am

Luke liked these tweets too 

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 22195652_10212573075995751_2963075219074079852_n
https://twitter.com/Luke_Mcleod/likes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:52 am

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Hmmm... Luke's IG posts and captions as well as tweets (he is tweeting a LOT) seem really odd for someone not F1  question

Could just be him being supportive to appear the "bigger man".  That seems like the kind of thing he'd do, IMO.

Yes, it could work both ways, it could be because he's F1, or it could be him being super positive and life coachy
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:53 am

Bobette wrote:

Hmm... I dunno. It seems more like him talking about Soph and him together? (he tags Sophie in his captions too on IG). I'd think him being the bigger man would be refraining from that and supportive = less about him and Soph especially if he is not F1? His tweets and captions are far more intimate sounding than the other guys and remind me of Sasha/F1 captions (they were public for S1). Just a bit odd to me for someone to do if not F1. If not F1, I understand doing it if part of his contractual obligation or something but supportive of Soph and her F1... not so sure how talking about him with Soph is...  scratch
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:06 am

I agree his tweets are definitely F1-ish - far more intimate than e.g. Jimmy's which are all joy and giggles and overenthusiasm. laugh out loud  

Speaking of whom, I'm really thinking James is at least F3 if not F2.  He has to be after tonight's date, IMO.

Last edited by Bobette on Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:06 am

Then again, maybe Luke wants Osher's job laugh out loud  per his tweet and like

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 22279563_10212573116636767_4748254110722046979_n
https://twitter.com/Luke_Mcleod/status/915858155799642113

So maybe he is just having fun with it all and playing into it all if not F1? question

I have to say though, Luke is on SM a TON and has been since back in July. He seems to live on SM.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:08 am

Yeah he may just be milking this for all it's worth.  

Meanwhile, Stu hasn't even changed his IG pic to the show one?  P!ssed off with the show or just couldn't care less?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:12 am

Ok hold on. Hooooollldddd on a minute. I do only ever do this arm grab when I'm into someone. This looks pretty intimate, IMO.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Pzur8Oj

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:20 am

Yeah I think Luke's milking it on SM no matter where he ends up going by his likes and captions. They're way more OTT than the other guys imo

IA about James. I'd think he goes far. He seems to be the fan fav already (not surprised at all) so if in F2 I will be surprised as that won't go over too well with audiences I don't think?... I could see Soph letting James go earlier if she doesn't see the passion connection as much? It's hard to know for sure as I really wish there were Season Previews for SCs as we'd have sleuthed all this by now  Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 4256136633

Stu I think couldn't be bothered with SM as much especially given his age I think is why he couldn't be bothered with the official pics and things. I mean, he posted a photo of a magazine poster of Sophie on his public account laugh out loud so I think he's probably just more old school (although that one was a bit creepo for me but who knows). Still, if Stu is F1 then it is a bit surprising he hasn't posted more official pics (although he seemed very eager to post before he even was on the show!) So perhaps he is waiting and will post more when he has a SD (he'd have to have it to be F1 or go far).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:35 am

I have been completely, completely absent the past few days but have just caught up on episodes. Oh my lord. If James is F2, I am going to curl up into a ball and cry for days. My heart cannot take that. Not after Nikki, Matty and then Elise. Oh my. All JMO

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:55 am

ssin0547 wrote:I have been completely, completely absent the past few days but have just caught up on episodes. Oh my lord. If James is F2, I am going to curl up into a ball and cry for days. My heart cannot take that. Not after Nikki, Matty and then Elise. Oh my. All JMO
IA.  But that seems to be the way it goes now.  Maybe James and Elise can get together

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 29 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
AEF
Storybook
joshfan
Hooked
LeapofFaith
ssin0547
Enough
solaroo
Pongo
Rosieglow
BlueJeans