SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 29 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:21 am

Okay.... SPANNER in the works!! 

I have huge post coming up about Luke... 

Something is NOT adding up with Luke's SM at all to me and hasn't since back in July. 

Going to post all the details I have sleuthed...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:32 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Okay.... SPANNER in the works!! 

I have huge post coming up about Luke... 

Something is NOT adding up with Luke's SM at all to me and hasn't since back in July. 

Going to post all the details I have sleuthed...

GIMME GIMME GIMME!!! :Woah-hoo:
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:40 am

All ears AAL
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:51 am

*page refreshing intensifies*
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:59 am

Bobette wrote:*page refreshing intensifies*

Same and I should be asleep
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:03 am

Sundy wrote:
Bobette wrote:*page refreshing intensifies*

Same and I should be asleep

Story of my life. Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:06 am

Regarding Luke's SM activity... there's lots more of this but these are the main ones that I'm posting and discussing due to their dates (July when Luke was sleuthed to be active on SM and August before FRC). If Luke is F1 then there's a huge SM plot going on here.... very bizarre 

July 25
- Luke's IG story pics and videos of him in Manly
- He even asks his followers to DM him for meditation classes for corporates. I have zero idea how he'd be able to even do this if he is still on the show? How is he DMing followers?    
- still seems like it was posted in real time
- if in real time and IF F1, I guess if FRC was weeks later then maybe he was planning stuff post-show? It could be that he did this around his HTD (FRC Aug 12) and was allowed to do so? Seems really weird though... 

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 29e58d21b35b1fdcecbac011f686f08d
IGstory luke.mcleod

Aug 9/10 (so before FRC which was filmed Aug 12 in Fiji per media) 
- Luke posts he is in Auckland, NZ with Kiwi entrepreneur Jake Millar and then posts about him flying back to Sydney 
-  the IG video he took of Jake was for for Jake's birthday and Luke was tagged as being there Aug 9/10 for the birthday in NZ per others in the pic and with them that night ***note that Luke is tagged in these pics and thus Luke turned off his tags so that the pic doesn't show from his own account as him being in NZ in Aug and before FRC*** 
- also Jake Millar is also wearing same clothes in the IG video Luke posted as the tagged pic with Luke and Jake and other entrepreneur Kiwis so it definitely seems like it happened in real time and in NZ
- Would the show really allow Luke to fly to NZ a few days before FRC? Seems highly far fetched imo but maybe so  scratch

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 4c283c9aaf2952f6860402147aae9d44
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXkZHZxnHDa/?taken-by=wendythompsonatwork
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 1fb5eddb2f716193684e341316e4ba88
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXkZ9AYnbql/?taken-by=samanthagadd

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 43a3f53f2863c388177f123189bb665a  Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Fe3af1aaab240eaa0cea75f69845ed8c

He posts this... that he is touchdown in Sydney... and is doing a race with 800 people? Only race I know of at that time was City2Surf and lots more than 800 people... He never posted on the race (or at least, if he did, I never bothered downloading it)  question

Sources: IGstory luke.mcleod

Given how much Luke was on SM, liking things, following accounts, and posting almost daily on his IG stories it seems quite a lot for this to be some grand plan to try make it seem like Luke is still on the show and F1 especially with him being tagged in NZ with his friends and business/entrepreneurs (seems Luke does lot of things in NZ). Still I guess it could be some grand plan because the days after Luke was with Jake in NZ per SM, Jake Millar was in..... Fiji per his IG psots (although he posted he was there to get a Visa to the USA since it was faster to do so from Fiju than NZ). During this week Luke was still posting on his IG stories and liking things on IG at that time as he did since he was sleuthed to be active on SM in July.... so it's all  dizzy

IMO, something is off here.... What is everyone's thoughts question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:19 am

*Mic Drop*

I agree, something is definitely off. If he was given time off during filming, who the heck is he to get such special treatment? I have never heard of such a thing even for a Lead, let alone a contestant.

And then in addition to all that hard SM evidence you posted above, there has been the constant pre-season emphasis on Sophie wanting a normal bloke who is not up himself. It's literally her number one deal breaker.

From what Ive seen, Luke appears so up himself I suspect he needs to unzip his fly to brush his teeth. I know they don't often have the most satisfying storyline, but for Sophie to end up with Luke just beggars belief, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:30 am

@Bobette I honestly don't know what to think. It's why I've posted that there literally would have to be a huge SM misdirection in play if Luke is F1. I mean, for him to be F1, Luke was not just misleading but lying about flying to Sydney to do a race in the city literally 2 days before FRC. There's no way he could be doing that if he is F1. Point is, why bother lying about that if he is? Plus all the other SM acitivity he had. How on earth would he be able to film and be so active on SM. Also, around that time would be MTP and LCD being filmed in Fiji so how on earth could Luke be in NZ 2 days before FRC?  It's all very bizarre to me dizzy
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:49 am

More to the point, if lying about his whereabouts was an attempted misdirection so people didn't think he was F1, why delete it all? If it was a TPTB red herring (and I seriously don't think they would bother - they've never gone to that much trouble before) then they surely would have waited until you posted about it here and DM ran a plagiarised story about it, as is the tradition?

Even more bizarre IMO is Luke's birthday boy friend @jakemillar.tv being in Fiji literally ON the day of the FRC.  According to his IG, he travelled on the 11th (see comment on the 10th August post below - "safe travels tomorrow") and was posting from the Grand Pacific Hotel in Suva on the 13th and 14th.  Does he work for TPTB???  Is he Luke's Man Friday?  So many questions....

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 QZq8RAA
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 2vC11sU
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 HEyDwVz
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 0f2g8xO

We need to watch the season preview closely for Fiji screen caps matching his IG pics.  If the FRC was filmed at the Grand Pacific Hotel, my head may explode.

Source

ETA: Luke going on a massive SM posting spree when he should have been laying low may lend weight to the theory that he walks out, IMO, because it would indicate a lack of respect for TPTB's guidelines. We saw similar things with the girls from Matty's season (e.g. Sian) who went on massive anti-TPTB rants and were then apparently told to delete their posts.

Last edited by Bobette on Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:03 pm

laugh out loud I know. As soon as I saw that Jake was in NZ and then Fiji when FRC was filmed I was like... wait a minute! (Luke liked one of Jake's Fiji pics above).

Two places Jake Millar tagged in Fiji - Grand Pacific Hotel, Suva and The Westin Demarau Island Resort & Spa 

I guess if Luke is F1 then there was a grand scheme in place to make it seem like he was just traveling with some friends or something. It's all so bizarre and seems like such a waste of time and effort especially since there's literally hundreds of other ways F1 can be leaked and from all past seasons, proof it has.

Still.... I've yet to read a story that the F2 are known... at least not yet...so it could be misdirection worked (but obvs not if Luke is F1 and is Sportsbet pick) or something is not known yet and it could be in relation to Stu or someone else as F1... SCs will confirm either way I'd think (although, considering Stu is an intruder they may not show him yet but I'd think they would - they did with Lana).

One thing is for sure: 
- if Luke is F1...then his SM activity will be something that has changed sleuthing for Aussie shows as it is not an indicator of being eliminated even with excessive OTT SM and being spotted outside of filming
- If Luke is not F1.... then his SM activity will confirm that he was eliminated and off the show thus posting and being spotted outside of filming
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:06 pm

I think he will decide the show is too "contrived", not zen enough for his lofty standards, and walk out.  See my ETA above.  

The only thing giving me pause now is the Sportsbet odds.  They seem very firm on Luke as F1, with no clear backup option.  

My mind is completely boggled but at least this is more interesting than the Captain Obvious Laura F1 from last season.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 29 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
AEF
Storybook
joshfan
Hooked
LeapofFaith
ssin0547
Enough
solaroo
Pongo
Rosieglow
BlueJeans