SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:31 am

Just FYI: For discussion about next year's potential Bach lead, I posted in the BachAU S6 thread that Sportsbet already has posted about betting for next year's lead being Apollo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:05 pm

Bobette wrote:
@AllAboutLove, I think the max losses are equal?

Jarrod 4.00 x $83 = $332, minus the original $83 bet which = $249 max loss for Sportsbet

Stu 1.22 x $1136 = $1385, minus the original $1136 bet which = $249 max loss for Sportsbet.

So technically neck and neck, BUT seriously, how many people are going to throw down $1136 for the chance of winning a measly $249?  Not many IMO and I think that's Sportsbet's thinking.

This pretty much matches with the trends in odds from last year between Lee and Matty (ie equivalent max loss, and high max bets!). In comparison, $500 was the highest you could ever place on Laura, and before the final episode Elise and Laura had very different max losses. That said, there seems to be a trend to increase winnings (ie an increase in the max loss for Sportsbet) towards the end of the season for both Bach and Bach'ette. I suspect this is to encourage betting
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
iamreal2u
joshfan
Emayem
Storybook
AEF
ssin0547
Sundy
Aunties_Love
Katiebelle
Dirty Street Pie
14 posters