SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:56 am

AllAboutLove wrote:As discussed in Luke's thread here, I can also see Luke eliminating himself and perhaps why his odds are the way they are @Bobette Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 4256136633

The intruders (Stu and Bald guy) aren't on the betting board yet either so there's still more odds to go.

Will see but the fact that Sportsbet doesn't have that disclaimer about knowing the winner makes me think something may be up and they don't know for sure.

Will see  :detective

You could be right @AAL about SB not knowing the result.

However I think they probably do, because IMO if not there is no way James would be so high on the list.  I haven't seen anyone at all on SM identifying him as a favourite so I very much doubt people would be betting on him this early.  

Also to a lesser extent with Jarrod - I have not seen many people identifying him as a contender and yet he's up there too.  That could be because he's had a LOT of promotion in the media, but the same can certainly not be said of James.  

It was the same with Elise last season.  She was basically invisible on the show but her odds IMO reflected insider info. Jimmy's odds being that good so early are a big indicator that they do already have insider knowledge of F1, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:00 am

@Bobette very true about James, Jarrod, and even Jefferson. Audiences on SM haven't picked them as frontrunners so it does make me think Sportsbet knows something.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:07 am

Yep.  IMO, public backing can account for Luke's poll position but only insider info explains the odds for the "Triple J's". Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 3806527698

I'm interested to know your thoughts regarding Apollo's odds?  Do you think people are discounting him purely on age?

Also, do you happen to recall where Courtney was placed in the odds last year?  I know Lee was always fave, but was Court ranked higher than Matty before he eliminated himself?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:28 am

Here are the odds for last season and by Sportsbet Sept 21 so there could have been other odds before then. I will have to check.

Note: Lee and Matty in the F1 and F2 spot and exactly how it ended (Lee/F1, Matty/F2)
Wednesday 21/09/2016
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 The_Bachelorette_Australia_2016_Tips_Odds_and_Betting_001

After the first night and after Dale and Carlos had been eliminated in the first ep.

Note: Lee still F1 odds favorite (he was in the #1 odds spot entire season), Courtney got the WR (thus explains him being in the second spot), and Cam was shown out limo first and already a fan fan (thus in the third spot)

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Screen-Shot-2016-09-22-at-7.43.47-PM
Sources: sportsbet.com.au
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:34 am

Thanks, @AllAboutLove, appreciate you digging those up. thumbsup
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:40 am

Bobette wrote:Yep.  IMO, public backing can account for Luke's poll position but only insider info explains the odds for the "Triple J's". Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 3806527698
I totally agree about the 3J's (James, Jefferson, Jarrod) being insider knowledge. Also love the Triple J moniker laugh out loud So on point.

As for Luke, unless he is eliminated or self-eliminates and thus justifying why he was active on SM in July then something may be awry (someone posting for him and with "live" IG stories that are older and uploaded? I know it can be done on IG so who knows. Seems a bit farfetched but will keep it in mind just in case). IA though that public may be backing Luke based on poll position but wouldn't Sportsbet increase their max bet losses for Luke to make more money if they know for sure he is not F1? It definitely is odd because based on sleuthing, I had posted that Luke may have had Ep3 SD which is the pattern for F1. Only way I see him not being so is if he is eliminated/eliminates himself.
I'm interested to know your thoughts regarding Apollo's odds?  Do you think people are discounting him purely on age?
Apollo's odds are "odd" to me (pun intended), especially given he has had such promotion for him already (by official SM and media). I'd think the betting odds for him would be more like Jake's (so closer to top 4) but I guess it could be people discounting him purely on age factor like you said. I expect his odds to move up closer to a favorite once the first episode airs. I could see him in F4 but OTOH if he isn't then it could be he is like Cam/F5 and a fan fav but seen as friendzoned/too young by Sophie (which the public would understand)

Also, do you happen to recall where Courtney was placed in the odds last year?  I know Lee was always fave, but was Court ranked higher than Matty before he eliminated himself?
No, Matty was ranked higher before the season started. As posted above, Matty was in the 2nd spot and Lee in 1st spot before the first episode so Sportsbet definitely knew the outcome and who the F1 and F2 were. Odds only changed (Matty moving down and Courtney moving up in odds favorite) after the first episode and Courtney getting the WR.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:49 am

Sundy wrote:James at 6:1 max bet $20. Max loss $120
Luke at 3:1 max bet $25.  Max loss $75
@Sundy could you give the max loss for Jefferson, Jarrod, and Apollo. Thank you so much  bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:57 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
@Sundy could you give the max loss for Jefferson, Jarrod, and Apollo. Thank you so much  bestbud!

Apollo - 36:1 - Max bet $20 - max loss $720
Jefferson - 8.50:1 - max bet $20 - max loss $170
Jarrod - 7.50:1 - max bet $20 - max lost $150
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:01 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Bobette wrote:Yep.  IMO, public backing can account for Luke's poll position but only insider info explains the odds for the "Triple J's". Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 3806527698
I totally agree about the 3J's (James, Jefferson, Jarrod) being insider knowledge. Also love the Triple J moniker laugh out loud So on point.

As for Luke, unless he is eliminated or self-eliminates and thus justifying why he was active on SM in July then something may be awry (someone posting for him and with "live" IG stories that are older and uploaded? I know it can be done on IG so who knows. Seems a bit farfetched but will keep it in mind just in case). IA though that public may be backing Luke based on poll position but wouldn't Sportsbet increase their max bet losses for Luke to make more money if they know for sure he is not F1? It definitely is odd because based on sleuthing, I had posted that Luke may have had Ep3 SD which is the pattern for F1. Only way I see him not being so is if he is eliminated/eliminates himself.

@AllAboutLove, re: Luke leaving of his own accord, that may count as a "scratching" like it would with a horse race but I'm not sure. If the bets just get cancelled and refunded, it would not be in their best interests to allow too much money down on Luke, because they'd have to refund it later.  Far better IMO for them to encourage betting on others who they think/know won't win - then they get to keep it.

Have been looking through the rules on their website.  This seems like it suggests bets would indeed be refunded but I'm not sure - still looking for something more definitive.

253.3 Elimination/Eviction markets apply only to official eliminations/evictions. Any contestant leaving of their own accord or removed by producers will not be treated as the next eliminated/evictee for betting purposes. Sportsbet reserves the right to void all bets placed on an elimination/eviction market should the initial line up for elimination/eviction be changed.

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:02 am

Sundy wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

Apollo - 36:1 - Max bet $20 - max loss $720
Jefferson - 8.50:1 - max bet $20 - max loss $170
Jarrod - 7.50:1 - max bet $20 - max lost $150
Thank you @Sundy  thumbsup

So max bets for James, Jarrod, and Jefferson are all $20 and max losses in ascending order: James, Jarrod, Jefferson 

Just looking at the odds and if Luke not F1 and Intruder not F1, then Jimmy seems to be most likely to be F1 and Jefferson or Jarrod as F2. 

One thing's for sure, Apollo is definitely not F1 with that max loss bet laugh out loud  

It will be interesting to see how things change  Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 4256136633

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:03 am

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1710264613 Little Jimmy FTW.  Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1176891977 IMO
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:04 am

Bobette wrote:Little Jimmy T FTW IMO.  Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1710264613 Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1176891977
@Bobette your fave may be F1. How good is that! Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1176891977
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
iamreal2u
joshfan
Emayem
Storybook
AEF
ssin0547
Sundy
Aunties_Love
Katiebelle
Dirty Street Pie
14 posters