SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:47 am

I'm totally on board for a season of Arie.  He's still hot.  I'm sure we'll get some hot scenes of shoves and kisses against the nearest, available wall.   He's got personality, can laugh at himself and makes for good tv IMO.  Now I just need MF and co to give him a decent group of girls to help produce a somewhat decent season that's more tolerable and watchable than the last few, that I've quickly lost interest and tuned out of. Bring on a good, light hearted, funny, snarky season. *fingers crossed*

And personally, selfishly, I'm thrilled because my sanity can remain in tact from no season of Peter and the continued tit for tat that seems to have to work it way into any conversation that's had about him on the board.  I'm more than thrilled to not have to suffer threw a season of any of the idiots (IMO) whose names from the last 3 seasons that were being mentioned this time around.  

JMO

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:48 am

Yesssss! I'm exited for this season now!
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:49 am

I'm all for this laugh out loud So happy it isn't Peter. Maybe Roberto next? cheeky
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:50 am

It's not Peter.  People need to get over it.   He would have been a HORRIBLE bachelor!!!   Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 2292733854

jmo

YaY for Arie!!!
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:52 am

AllAboutLove wrote:So surreal to read "Arie Luyendyk Jr" in the Bachelor 22 topic heading. 
Yes, I'm still in shock!
I didn't even go to sleep waiting to find out who it was gonna be.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:52 am

jalkire wrote:I for one am glad it's no one from Jojo, nick, or Rachel season, I find all the contestants involved in those seasons so obnoxious and I'm happy there time in the spotlight will start to die down!!!
:yes: Not gonna lie, I am not familiar with Arie but I am just happy they picked someone completely unrelated from that toxic pool of Ben H./Nick girls or JoJo/Rachel guys. Those people really made Bachelor Nation tiresome with their pettiness on SM and the franchise shows, IMO.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:54 am

likeashipblown wrote: *snipped*

Honestly, I like that there's a lead with no ties to JoJo, Nick, or Rachel's seasons. The Garden, The Squad, The RoseBoys, or whatever the heck they're calling themselves today, I love that this snatches some of their relevancy, thanks. I won't have to see them popping up on this season of The Bachelor or fighting for a spotlight. Did not want. They needed to dig out of that circle of individuals, imo.

Let's infuse a whole new group of individuals in to this franchise. And also, I'm encouraged they picked someone older and ready to settle down. I didn't think they'd do that but seems smart, imo.

You nailed it! Amen and amen. Hope they all fade away!

Yay! I'm sooo happy it's Arie! I think the network/Disney/'whatever powers that be' put their foot down to MF and said clean up your act, move away from the recent raunchy idiots and their immature antics.

Newer viewers are accustomed to leads coming from a previous season, but that's a relatively recent pattern. When they started doing that, it made sense to bring in someone viewers already knew. But it set up a bad habit of contestants who only wanted to be the next lead. And led to the current incestuous condition too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:56 am

@makeover amen!

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:59 am

BKay wrote:
likeashipblown wrote: *snipped*

Honestly, I like that there's a lead with no ties to JoJo, Nick, or Rachel's seasons. The Garden, The Squad, The RoseBoys, or whatever the heck they're calling themselves today, I love that this snatches some of their relevancy, thanks. I won't have to see them popping up on this season of The Bachelor or fighting for a spotlight. Did not want. They needed to dig out of that circle of individuals, imo.

Let's infuse a whole new group of individuals in to this franchise. And also, I'm encouraged they picked someone older and ready to settle down. I didn't think they'd do that but seems smart, imo.

You nailed it! Amen and amen. Hope they all fade away!

Yay! I'm sooo happy it's Arie! I think the network/Disney/'whatever powers that be' put their foot down to MF and said clean up your act, move away from the recent raunchy idiots and their immature antics.

Newer viewers are accustomed to leads coming from a previous season, but that's a relatively recent pattern. When they started doing that, it made sense to bring in someone viewers already knew. But it set up a bad habit of contestants who only wanted to be the next lead. And led to the current incestuous condition too.

I liked these both so much I wish I could double bold them for more emphasis. I do. Smiley
Hopefully it will be an enjoyable season.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:59 am

SO happy it's Arie. He is thoughtful, genuine, and intelligent, a great kisser, & aside from all of his fun with the ladies, it seems family is very important to him and I believe/hope he is sincerely ready to settle down.

Joey & Kelsey - #TeamButterflies

Caelynn + Dean
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:00 am

I think its time to mature up the Bach franchise. (as much as they possibly can) The last few years has been awful 90% of the contestants are so social media conscious that it really takes the "meat and potatoes"of what this is supposed to be about.

Hopefully this can revive the franchise and stop making the contestants think they are "bigger" than they are. And more entertaining than they think they are.

The Bigger they think they are the harder they fall.

Arie I think will be humble and tone down the crazies. (contestants I mean not fans, they will always be crazy)..LOL

I just want to watch the again really enjoy the show. I will always watch. But I haven't really enjoyed the show as much as I used to.

Although I love the couples that come out of it.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:01 am

Last edited by makeover on Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+131
SarahD
FLChica
lstiff
Pirouette
LoveDovez