SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:53 pm

I just learned the news, and I'm stunned. I fully expected that it would be Peter. What, the producers didn't have a spare 150K? This is chump change in the world of network television. Cheap, cheap, cheap.

I know that Arie has a lot of fans among the long-timers in BN (I came on board during Desiree's season, so he is otherwise an unknown to me.) Given that, he may have been the best option after Peter among the franchise men, because honestly, the options were thin this season.  

My first reaction to seeing the GMA clips is that he needs to dye his hair. There is simply too much grey, unless we are looking at a "Pretty Woman" scenario. The woman who signed up for Peter will have no idea who he is. They are just going to be looking at all that grey hair.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:59 pm

Uhh, has anyone looked at Peter recently? He's grey too and I read plenty of posts in reference to silver fox in regard to him.

So I'm personally not seeing the problem here, it's just hair.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by charriotoffire Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:00 pm

Alanna wrote:Lmao, @charriotoffire, minor correction to your theory- the real fboys become the Bachelors and the f1's laugh out loud imo.

Women do not like boring men (ex BenZ vs Dean),  ***IMO***that's why fboys win at life.   Women encourage their success at being a player. We are the ones at fault for celebrating their fboy behaviors.   (I'm guilty, cause I'm already excited to watch his season).  He's perfect for tv and tabloids.

**edited cause I thought Jef Holm is Arie and vice versa.

Last edited by charriotoffire on Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:03 pm

Kristina dated Jef before BIP.  I've never heard anything about her dating Arie. Where did that info come from?
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:07 pm

So Courtney was dating Arie a few months ago?

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by charriotoffire Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:09 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Uhh, has anyone looked at Peter recently? He's grey too and I read plenty of posts in reference to silver fox in regard to him.  

JMO

But Peter is fresh meat. He is still a mystery. Peter's hair makes him look like a silver fox, Arie's makes him look like an old dog.

At this point, I just want to hear the side of one ex girlfriend of Arie's who is NOT disgruntled and talks about his better qualities. Does he have an ex who is NOT crazy?

charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:10 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Uhh, has anyone looked at Peter recently? He's grey too and I read plenty of posts in reference to silver fox in regard to him.  

JMO

IMO Peter's grey is evenly distributed and not that predominant. It often reads as blond highlights. Women who've seen him in person have said that they haven't noticed it. Arie's grey is a lot heavier. It makes him look like he is in his mid-to-late 40s. The photo that the show is using to announce him is completely inaccurate. Is it an old photo? Or retouched? I'm just saying, to a 20-something young woman, the heavy grey might be a complete turn-off. It would have been to me at that age.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:12 pm

Honestly to me, Peter is hot. Arie is just ok. Grey hair or not.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by charriotoffire Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:12 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Kristina dated Jef before BIP.  I've never heard anything about her dating Arie.  Where did that info come from?

Got it wrong.. my bad. Realizing, Jef Holm and Arie is interchangeable to me.

*editing my previous post.

charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by kjmluvstv Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:20 pm

Unrelated to who believes the tabloids or RS or not, or who isn't happy it is Arie or not, I would like to state while I liked Arie so well his first time around.
I totally believed he was there for Emily and love. He was able to forget the cameras and just "date" Emily. And he was funny. He has stated that he really fell in love. And hasn't since.

He wasn't, and still isn't someone who seeks attention just for attention. He wanted two things: love and racing. He pursued his racing post Bachette. He turned down Bach in Paradise as he said it wasn't him. He has recently gone into real estate. I am hopeful that he really is ready for love again as he is more settled in Phoenix and traveling less. He always said his lifestyle with racing and traveling made it hard for relationships. Maybe this is really his time.

Whe I watch a season of the Bach, it is to watch love develop. And sometimes it does!!

So while we all have different thoughts, and reasons to watch, let's enjoy the ride!!

Merh

kjmluvstv

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:26 pm

Duke702 wrote:So Courtney was dating Arie a few months ago?
Courtney Robertson? That was years ago not months

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:28 pm

I never was a huge fan of Arie. BUT, IMO, he is a better choice than others that have been metioned. Know I may be in the minority, but would of preferred Ben Z or Peter.

In any case, I will definately give Arie the benefit of the doubt till I see otherwise.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+131
SarahD
FLChica
lstiff
Pirouette
LoveDovez