SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:10 am

I haven't seen Emily's season but I remember watching some fan vids of Arie's kisses on youtube laugh out loud

I like this choice Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:14 am

@summerdayze For whatever reason, RS does not like him. This happens. Maybe RS tried to get things on him during Emily's season and all family/friends etc clammed up? Who knows. Arie being TB has only poked the bear in RS and I expect the vitriol to go on for a year.
The big thing here for me, is Arie a person who lives pretty much in the open. If there really were something, it wouldn't need an RS to find it. It would have been found. JMO
His social media etc will be examined, but I seriously doubt anything of a serious nature will be found or it would have been dealt with long ago. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:52 am

I expect any dirt RS has will just be more of the same. Arie has never shied from openly dating multiple women, hook ups, and shilling opportunities in his past. There is no new news there. There might be more details that some viewers will want to read about and no doubt will increase the traffic to RS's site--which is all RS really wants anyway.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:58 am

IMO, people should not listen to Blogger Boy like he is the ultimate authority on anyone or anything. I don't know the guy personally, but why would I choose to use him as MY moral compass? Same goes for all the anonymous and named sources he uses. Do I know their motives? I know his motives are to make as much money as possible stirring the pot, so of course he is going to encourage the crap and publish it. The man's goal is clicks and cash. Period. He is nobody's friend, but he does seem to dislike some contestants more than others over the years.

I will use Jojo's F1 as an example. From a TV viewer seeing the edited show, I enjoyed her F2 more. Add to that the negative things Realty Skeeve published about the F1, and my opinion dropped even more for F1. I was wrong to judge F1 based off of Blogger Boy's crapfest. If I have learned anything over the many seasons it is this: I do not know RS and I do not care about anything he says, even if he has sources. The man has an agenda and he is a petty, jealous little man. JMHO.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:11 am

He was jealous of Baddy for obvious reasons imo and is the same with Arie. Oh well, if anyone can handle Steve, it's the type of guys he hates the most imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:12 am

summerdayze wrote:RS is posting all sorts of correspondence from people about Arie's alleged 'indiscretions'. Do they have bad blood between them, because the recent attempts of trying to tarnish Arie's name/rep....yikes!

He's not even checking his sources, because that reddit post has now been deleted because the mods said they were never able to get proof for it and one of the girls he retweeted who said she was embarrassed Arie was going on the show said she loves him and is going to defend him against all the false rumors (already said he broke up with the girl August 15th, not now, he never "cheated" on Courtney, etc). IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:15 am

RS would be good to adopt a new pup. It would soften him. IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:39 pm

Late to the party, just heard the news last night that Arie was the next Bachelor.  I was really taken by surprise, thought it would be Peter for sure (no other credible candidates from last season at all IMO), but it makes perfect sense that TPTB would go back to Arie.  To me, it's going to be a total repeat of Nick's season, with a lead who has been around Bachelor Nation a long time and has a lot of "history" (ie possible skeletons) to cause controversy, as well as many hard core entrenched fans/detractors (although Arie probably will start off with a bigger fan base than Nick).  Also, they will probably cast a lot of women who are too young for him, just like they did with Nick (I'm sure they're looking for Corinne 2.0 as we speak), with maybe only a handful who would be at all appropriate.  I also suspect that he will choose someone who appears suitable to most fans, and they will get engaged and then break up after about 6 months, just like with Nick.  I'm not sure what Arie is looking for in a wife and why he has not been able to find her with all the dating he has done, but I doubt that woman, if she even exists, will be cast on The Bachelor.  Just like with Nick.

That said, I expect it will be an enjoyable season to watch, and a lot of fans will get very invested, excited and then disappointed.  Just like with Nick. Hugesmile

Last edited by ironcat on Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:56 pm

Spot on, @ironcat. Arie is Nick 2.0, as far as I'm concerned. They are cut from the same cloth. I'm expecting similar storylines, similar trajectories, similar post relationship length.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:57 pm

Hmm I don't know, I think Arie has more in him than the last lead. I'm hopeful for him!

So happy to see you @ironcat!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:01 pm

Real question:

Outside of his kissing ability, and imagining how that translates to the bedroom, what exactly is the appeal with this guy? I've always considered him one of the most overrated of all time. Just another, late 30s, player dog after The Bachelor noteriety and not much else. Seriously, what the heck am I missing here? Why do people love him? Besides the sex-angle.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:11 pm

EXCLUSIVE: Arie Luyendyk Jr. Was Still Dating Someone Two Nights Ahead of 'Bachelor' Announcement

EXCLUSIVE: Arie Luyendyk Jr. Was Still Dating Someone Two Nights Ahead of 'Bachelor' Announcement, Source Says

Bachelor Nation isn't too happy with ABC's decision to cast Arie Luyendyk Jr. as the new Bachelor and it looks like there's more to uncover about the race car driver and real estate agent.

A source tells ET that Luyendyk Jr. was actually dating someone ahead of the big reveal.

According to the source, Luyendyk Jr., who currently resides in Scottsdale, Arizona, had been in a relationship with a receptionist there for over a year, but broke up with her just two nights before the announcement so he could do the show.

The source tells ET that the 35-year-old attended work events with the woman, but "everyone hated him."

Ever since the surprise news was announced on Good Morning America on Thursday, fans of the show and even former contestants have been weighing in, many social media users were calling out the network for not choosing the fan-favorite from Rachel Lindsay's season of The Bachelorette, Peter Kraus.

Luyendyk Jr. first appeared on Emily Maynard's season of The Bachelorette, placing second to Jef Holm. Maynard and Holm split in October 2012, and she's now married with three children.

Despite vying for the same girl's heart, Luyendyk Jr. and Holm remained friends once the show wrapped. But according to Holm, their friendship has ended.

"I stopped being friends with him years ago because he's disgusting," Holm wrote, in reply to a Twitter thread by @RealitySteve.

"Oh the stories I could tell...," another tweet read.

ET has reached out to Holm, Luyendyk Jr. and ABC for comment. The network had no comment.

EXCLUSIVE: Arie Luyendyk Jr. Was Still Dating Someone Two Nights Ahead of 'Bachelor' Announcement, Source Says

http://www.etonline.com/exclusive-arie-luyendyk-jr-was-still-dating-someone-two-nights-ahead-bachelor-announcement-source

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+131
SarahD
FLChica
lstiff
Pirouette
LoveDovez