SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:36 pm

Bet2Win wrote:As I understand it, Arie ended his friendship because Jef brought 2 uninvited guests to Sean's wedding and proceeded to act like an azz.  Jef is and always has been an azz, imo.  

Bet, that's how I remember it as well.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:41 pm

Duke702 wrote:So is the one he was dating up to 2 nights before, the Sydney girl? If so, he obviously doesn't want to get married imo if he had a pretty serious looking relationship. Wow this is so dumb. I'm grossed out, he's not even cute and that girl can do much better. jmo.

I think its two different girls I thought Sydney lived in a different city and she is the one that disappeared a few months ago or stopped posting pics of him a few months ago. Just more evidence it was not in a serious monogamous relationship.  And MM said he doesn't hide what he is doing its all online.

OR its the same girl and the story changed again which makes me question it even more

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:41 pm

Dutchy23 wrote:If he had been in a serious relationship, wouldn't the girl have been with him when his brother married? There's no girl with him in the wedding pictures.
Yeah, what's significant to someone might not be significant to someone else. I guess the facts will come out. I had heard it was June, then August, then casual, then friends with benefits. There are simply too many stories out there.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:46 pm

Well, seems to me the bottom line story is that Arie didn't have deep enough feelings for the girl in question to stop him from wanting to be the Bachelor. It's the Nick/Jen story all over again. Maybe Arie's ex's mom will come out and tell the real real soon, like Jen's mom did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:47 pm

IDK if she had pics of them together consistently on her Instagram for a year, he had plenty of time to let her know it wasn't significant. Usually you wouldn't let something drag on that long if you weren't into it. Seems shady. I'm sure he saw all her pics of him, and her calling I'm her ride or die, so maybe he should have let her know or dumped her sooner. meaningless flings don't usually last that long or consist of that many pics. IDK. jmo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:03 pm

All imo. Basically I think Arie knew he was having casual sex and hang out time and she knew this too imo, but he didn't give it a second thought and he was just enjoying coasting along because why not? Ladies (not our posters, in general), this is what baddies do, I cannot help those who cannot help themselves laugh out loud If you want more, ask; if you're unhappy, speak up; if you're hoping he'll change just magically on his own, don't and leave.

I definitely think these guys can settle down and commit (Ed, Baddy, Shawn, etc.) but you will freaking know about it and won't have to hope for anything. Once again, these are just my thoughts.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:05 pm

Bet2Win wrote:As I understand it, Arie ended his friendship because Jef brought 2 uninvited guests to Sean's wedding and proceeded to act like an azz.  Jef is and always has been an azz, imo.  

As I remember it both Jef and Arie were partying with the girls they brought to crash the wedding and both got super drunk.

I think the falling out happened shortly there after.

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 87b72b10 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 86669110 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:09 pm

Alanna wrote:All imo. Basically I think Arie knew he was having casual sex and hang out time and she knew this too imo, but he didn't give it a second thought and he was just enjoying coasting along because why not? Ladies (not our posters, in general), this is what baddies do, I cannot help those who cannot help themselves laugh out loud If you want more, ask; if you're unhappy, speak up; if you're hoping he'll change just magically on his own, don't and leave. Once again, these are just my thoughts.

Okay, seriously - women: if he's not posting pictures of you on his account, doesn't invite you to big family events like his brother's wedding, and can't even commit to you enough to comment on your "ride or die" pics of him...he's seeing other women. You have to know this! I just can't with the Kristinas of the world. Not saying that he didn't mislead her, like Arie Lite, Dean, but at some point, you have to take responsibility for your situation! IMO.

With Arie, you'll know if he's serious about you if he tattoos your name on his body or flies down to your house like a love sick puppy/stalker to drop off a journal telling you how much he loves you. Until he does one of those things, women, assume that you are one of many, many that he's just having fun with. IMO.!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:13 pm

Right @Aria!! Good lord! Women! My people. Stop hoping and wishing and praying and playing mind games with yourselves and watch He's Just Not That Into You and then read the book and then watch the movie again and then take copious notes and then reread the book just in case.

Arie maybe wasn't behaving "gentlemanly" or what have you but cheating? Nope, doesn't look like it.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:52 pm

Regarding the falling out, Jason and Molly had also mentioned on their podcast, that there was a fight between F and Arie at the SeanCat wedding and that it had to do with the two girls they had brought as dates.

And also, Arie is back, F is in the picture as well, Spivey's blog might be back, what is this, Back to the Future, Bachelor Edition? I love it Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 1f602

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:56 pm

@yana_bach Molly was rooting for him to be the Bachelor back then, so it seems like she's a fan! She did say that she didn't know if he was looking for a wife. Silly Molly, when has that ever been a requirement to become the bachelor!?

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:15 pm

Alanna wrote:Right @Aria!! Good lord! Women! My people. Stop hoping and wishing and praying and playing mind games with yourselves and watch He's Just Not That Into You and then read the book and then watch the movie again and then take copious notes and then reread the book just in case.

Arie maybe wasn't behaving "gentlemanly" or what have you but cheating? Nope, doesn't look like it.

True, true, true! Hard lesson to learn, but I live by that now. Arie has said he hasn't been in love since Emily - those he dated should have gotten a clue (or read the book)!
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+131
SarahD
FLChica
lstiff
Pirouette
LoveDovez