SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamArie - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Eagle Eye Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:25 pm

People assume he's loaded just because his parents are wealthy. Let's just say that any gold diggers hoping for a multi-millionaire sugar daddy are going to be disappointed. IMO.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

TeamArie - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:28 pm

bluwavz wrote:Not sure if this has been posted yet. Courtney's thoughts on Arie being the Bachelor:
http://people.com/tv/courtney-robertson-protective-bachelor-arie-luyendyk-jr/
yes I loved this interview! So nice of Courtney and what she said. She really seems to be rooting for Arie.

I also loved that it was even such a surprise to Arie himself that he was chosen. I especially love Arie's sense of humor and always have. The dunk tank part laugh out loud in this excerpt showcases some of Arie's humor and I think will bode well for him in handling any SM haterz which makes me think even more he's a great choice TeamArie - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 4256136633

How did you find out he was going to be the Bachelor?

He actually called me while he was at the airport on his way to New York. I already knew they had contacted him and that it was a possibility, but I was surprised! Even Arie said, ‘I think it’s a long shot. Who knows, maybe they just want me to come on the show so they can stick me in a dunk tank and have America decide.’ He was really funny about it. Even now, Arie still can’t believe it’s really happening. He’s really excited about it, so I’m happy for him. I hope he finds The One.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:43 pm

sdmom wrote:Looks like this thread will reach 80 pages before filming starts. Lol.

How about people like me, who doesn't care all the rumors, speculations, his motivations, whatever, and all I want is sleuth? I want to know the contestants, who they are, how far each will go, and where they will travel this season.  I want to uncover more gates this year. Bring it on!

Second this emotional ! Lol, let's sleuth!
Love this forum and they're very specifics on the rules. This keep me sane. Just know you can always skip over what you don't want to read; I've done this many times and expect to continue. Opinions are welcome and being open to agree to disagree leads to wonderful dialogues.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:45 pm

I don't know if Arie's rich, but I think he sure does have a great work ethic.  I admire that!
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:57 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:People assume he's loaded just because his parents are wealthy. Let's just say that any gold diggers hoping for a multi-millionaire sugar daddy are going to be disappointed. IMO.

Dangit, I better unpack my bags! Heard he's not hurting financially.
I've liked Arie after seeing his dorky lean frame in a blue hoodie here on this forum. He was then the blue hoodie guy before he was sleuthed.
On twitter, #teamArie followed and supported him through it all. One day he posted that he was going to be racing somewhere and to follow him on Facebook. I responded that I would follow him anywhere, in jest of course, but I didn't have Facebook.
He responded by saying that was cool; its alright and that he knew the support was there from day one. My support continues...

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:04 pm

alwaystulips wrote:I don't know if Arie's rich, but I think he sure does have a great work ethic.  I admire that!
^^ Agreed! I'm just not a fan of the implication that he's some sort of shiftless, lazy, entitled trust fund kid. Everyone who's followed his racing career knows how hard he worked to make that a reality -- he's got tons of hustle and initiative.

@Idlemess, re-pack those bags! You know he's a catch any way you look at it. Smiley
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:42 pm

charriotoffire wrote:
adf23 wrote:
Kels0012 wrote:Oh Peter, how I miss you. Arie, to me, isn't a convincing choice based off past behavior. Where there is smoke...I think he will gladly be a TPTB puppet. Though I'm kinda confused. Why would he accept this? He's done nothing to remain in the franchise and doesn't really schill. Now he's schackled to an engagement and TPTB. What does he gain? He could have bumped up his popularity years ago.

*Some will say that means "he's ready to find love." I call BS. Your stripes don't turn into spots just because a contract was signed.

IMO, an opportunity to have 30 beautiful women to fawn over him/make out with/why not? LOL.  I would think that at almost 36, he'd be past that, but the information we have been given has shown otherwise. IMO, regardless of whether this girlfriend from a week ago was a serious girlfriend or not is irrelevant.  If she thought they were exclusive, what makes him any different from Demario?  

In no way do I think he is looking for "true love".  He isn't sacrificing anything to be on the show, this is his off season anyway.  Prob thought, why the hell not?  Plus like others say, he'll play the role, propose for the camera and gush that he has met his other half and his rock (like they all say), and break up within a year,  all of which is what P wasn't willing to do.

IMO.

What makes him different from Demario?   He has money and knows how to woo women both the viewers and Emily at that time.

That's the difference between a villain and The Bachelor.

My post was in direct response to this line, (He Has Money) which was stated as fact. in addition, everything else from my post was also in response to @charriotoffire, who responded to my initial post on the matter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:15 pm

I don't think Arie is super rich but, sites such as this one;
https://www.gobankingrates.com/net-worth/chris-soulesemily-maynard-among-10-successful-the-bachelor-contestants/ 

estimate his net worth at $2M on the low end up to $4M.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:45 am

Rich or not I'm still meh on the choice. Don't need any gold diggers.

I will say I am loving all the long time members reappearing on this board after being away awhile. It is great to see old posters!
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:48 am

OK, just wondering, do we know Arie's SM accts and can they be locked in somewhere so we can keep track of him throughout and before/after fiming. Thanks

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:17 am

Chgohighlife wrote:I don't think Arie is super rich but, sites such as this one;
https://www.gobankingrates.com/net-worth/chris-soulesemily-maynard-among-10-successful-the-bachelor-contestants/ 

estimate his net worth at $2M on the low end up to $4M.

I read his net worth is 5 M & his parents 20+M . TeamArie - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 4256136633 no idea Guess you can google it.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:59 am

Given the types of sponsorships you get as a race car driver, the 2-5 million estimates of his net worth that are floating about online are not unreasonable. So he's anywhere from well-to-do to rich. And that will only improve with his Bachelor stint. Whatever woman he builds his life with will have a very nice lifestyle.

I must say that Arie has a lot of positives. He's got money. He's had a glamourous career. He's well traveled. By all reports he's a nice guy, is self-assured, and has a good sense of humor. He has a good reputation among the long time BN fans. He's tall (6'2".) And by fan reports, he has sex appeal, which is something I crave from the lead at present.

I just want him to do something about his hair. Bat back most of the gray, get a better cut, and a better suit. All of that is fixable, IMO.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+131
SarahD
FLChica
lstiff
Pirouette
LoveDovez