SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:39 am

E
littlereddress wrote:Mike Fleiss twittered a pic of Arie on a motorcycle.  

The twitter comments are absolutely savage mostly having to do with wanting Peter (as if Fleiss overlooked Peter for Arie which it is pretty obvious it was Peter's job if he wanted it - hello crazy fans Peter fans, your golden boy said NO*IMO*).  I think Arie has a thick skin and he will let this roll off of him and I am sure Fleiss does not give a flying flip about screaming twitter.
I am not convinced it was TOGs for the taking imo.  I think They always had a few in mind and TOG was definitely in the running  I think TOG played around too long and this was confirmed to me with some of his posts (I think TOG thought they would come begging) so they went with Arie.  I don't think TPTB love TOG.  If they wanted him do badly they would have gone all out like they did on Emily's season. TOG is no Emily to TPTB. All imo.  

I am looking forward to Arie's season!!
U

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:23 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:E

The twitter comments are absolutely savage mostly having to do with wanting Peter (as if Fleiss overlooked Peter for Arie which it is pretty obvious it was Peter's job if he wanted it - hello crazy fans Peter fans, your golden boy said NO*IMO*).  I think Arie has a thick skin and he will let this roll off of him and I am sure Fleiss does not give a flying flip about screaming twitter.
I am not convinced it was TOGs for the taking imo.  I think They always had a few in mind and TOG was definitely in the running  I think TOG played around too long and this was confirmed to me with some of his posts (I think TOG thought they would come begging) so they went with Arie.  I don't think TPTB love TOG.  If they wanted him do badly they would have gone all out like they did on Emily's season. TOG is no Emily to TPTB. All imo.  

U

I think Arie will be able to deal with things just fine. It's his nature. He appears very self deprecating, not taking himself seriously, and all in for fun and has shown a good sense of humor in the past. (from my pos what I have seen) He has worked with TPTB in the past so this will not be his first rodeo.
One of the things that keep niggling in the back of my mind is did Arie's twin brothers tease and play with stuff regarding RS? Could this be partially why RS has a never ending bad taste in his mouth regarding Arie that the brothers fed him off stuff or played cat and mouse with RS? I'm remembering something and can't quite get all the pieces go to gel. Anyone?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:13 pm

New day: Smiley
Let's bring things back onto topic please.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:42 pm

Hopefully we get some pics from his date today!

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:28 pm

Mods.

Could you delete my last 2 posts. Back on topic and hopefully some pics of dates. Thanks.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:30 pm

yes As asked. :gotcha:

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:41 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:E

U
TOG? It's hard to read when shorthand gets developed and you aren't around for the whole topic.....LOL

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:52 am

@Aunties_Love TOG has been used reference to Peter a lot this past season, not to be confused when the board used it previously to refer to Nick V.  

Regardless, we are not discussing Peter in Arie's threads, so it doesn't matter.  Arie's threads are about him.  Anything in reference to or about Peter should be in his thread or it will be deleted, in order to help keep things flowing smoothing and keep us on topic.   Smiley
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:12 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:@Aunties_Love TOG has been used reference to Peter a lot this past season, not to be confused when the board used it previously to refer to Nick V.  

Regardless, we are not discussing Peter in Arie's threads, so it doesn't matter.  Arie's threads are about him.  Anything in reference to or about Peter should be in his thread or it will be deleted, in order to help keep things flowing smoothing and keep us on topic.   Smiley
OK, thanks.  Wasn't around here much with the family stuff and the fires in the interior and having to be there and everything else.  Missed out on a bunch of stuff.  Thanks for filling in the gaps.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:38 am

I am glad that Arie has such a beautiful diverse cast. I had no doubt it would be. I am happy to see it. Arie seems thrilled with his cast.

People just need to see Arie in action. That man is walking poster boy for charm and sexiness. Once they see him they will stop comparing him to previous bachelors or the one they wanted and get excited about him leading his own season.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:04 pm

@Aunties_Love

Filming Schedule

We will use that as a working thread. Any changes or corrections can be posted in there. Thanks to all who help to make it easier and contribute the sleuthing.

The no discussion thread will be for sleuthed info without any discussions burying the posts so you have it all in one spot.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:07 pm

Thanks GA! Hugesmile bestbud!

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

+131
SarahD
FLChica
lstiff
Pirouette
LoveDovez