SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by XQZME Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:13 pm

Ohmygosh ladies...
I am soooo excited to watch Arie this season- January cannot get here fast enough laugh out loud.

I haven’t watched the Bachelor since Sean’s season as they just didn’t look interesting.

I am going to have to make my hubby bid his trips to not be gone on Monday nights, as I expect to have an extreme case of exploding ovaries by the end of every episode! :yes:

XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by littlereddress Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:32 pm

I listened the Julia and Mills podcast recap of episode 6 of Emily's season.

There will be a "Countdown to Arie" special on December 11, 2017 which will show some clips of the girls that you won't see in the season with clips of Arie that you won't see on the season . They are going to recap this episode.

Arie will be in Times Square on New Year's.

It is down to the wire now and there is a big shakeup late in the game. Mills says even though you think the show will not surprise you it will. no no no no

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:48 pm

@littlereddress Can I get the link to the podcast again?

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:54 pm

Here you go. Even though they are recapping Emily's season Mills gives updates on the current season usually at the beginning of every episode.

https://soundcloud.com/ewradio/arie-onthe-bachelorette-episode-06

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:56 pm

littlereddress wrote:Here you go.  Even though they are recapping Emily's season Mills gives updates on the current season usually at the beginning of every episode.

https://soundcloud.com/ewradio/arie-onthe-bachelorette-episode-06
Thanks!

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:58 pm

littlereddress wrote:I listened the Julia and Mills podcast recap of episode 6 of Emily's season.  

There will be a "Countdown to Arie" special on December 11, 2017 which will show some clips of the girls that you won't see in the season with clips of Arie that you won't see on the season .  They are going to recap this episode.

It is down to the wire now and there is a big shakeup late in the game.  Mills says even though you think the show will not surprise you it will.  no no no no

Ohhhh, interesting. That makes it seem like Becca leaves or something. Love a good shakeup, but I also really like the idea of Arie/Becca!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:06 pm

@littlereddress Thanks for the link to the podcast. RS seems to think he will know more info to pass on next week. At this point--I would be satisfied with him actually typing the word, Arie, instead of Not Peter. That has gotten old not to mention being rude.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:06 pm

Aria wrote:
littlereddress wrote:I listened the Julia and Mills podcast recap of episode 6 of Emily's season.  

There will be a "Countdown to Arie" special on December 11, 2017 which will show some clips of the girls that you won't see in the season with clips of Arie that you won't see on the season .  They are going to recap this episode.

It is down to the wire now and there is a big shakeup late in the game.  Mills says even though you think the show will not surprise you it will.  no no no no

Ohhhh, interesting. That makes it seem like Becca leaves or something. Love a good shakeup, but I also really like the idea of Arie/Becca!
It could be anything! Arie could have had all three girls meet his parents. I'm hoping it has to do with a change in the typical format. Mills definitely wants the audience to think Arie/F1 had a change of heart, IMO. It keeps viewers tuned in.

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:25 pm; edited 2 times in total

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:10 pm

suzq wrote:@littlereddress   Thanks for the link to the podcast.   RS seems to think he will know more info to pass on next week.  At this point--I would be satisfied with him actually typing the word, Arie, instead of Not Peter.  That has gotten old not to mention being rude.
I think his followers need to call him out on it. I'm sure the peeps who wanted Peter are all over it every time he says that. He obviously doesn't get how stupid it comes across or maybe he does and lives for their feedback.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:20 pm

I am happy about the December 11th Countdown/Road to Arie show.  They said it will air at 10:00 p.m. on that Monday.  It will give us a chance to see some of the girls and also introduce Arie in the new season.  

The RS's of world who are salty about him being the bachelor will not be interested but those who are on the fence and willing to give Arie a chance might be pleasantly surprised.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:47 pm

@littlereddress thanks for taking one for the team!  yes  I just can’t handle Mills voice.  

Yay to him for scheduling the Countdown special, though.  I’m excited about that!
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:17 pm

This may have been discussed somewhere else, so not sure if I am in the right thread or if anyone has any interest in this topic, but I have been watching Emily's season again on the ABC website. It really was my favorite bachelorette season. The guys were really good and I can watch it objectively (unlike back then). Arie is really a good guy and I will look forward to his season. I also don't think I was crazy to like Jef then. He seems so normal and nice- I can't reconcile that person with what we know about him since then. But since this is Arie's season, it brings back why so many people liked him. He really genuinely loved Emily.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+131
SarahD
FLChica
lstiff
Pirouette
LoveDovez