Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 48 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 27 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LynnTa on Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:46 am

A dream come true for me--a season of Arie! High clap High clap I'm selfishly happy but worried at the same time for him. I fear tptb will have no problem screwing him over again!

LynnTa

Posts : 539
Join date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 on Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:49 am

Good luck to Arie! He finally gets the gig!
avatar
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-04-07
Location : Wisconsin

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mprssdbyu on Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:50 am

I can't wait to see his meet and greet and the reaction of the women. He is sexy as hell!, IMO His eyes are mezmerizing. This is gonna be such fun once again.

I still can't believe I got this lucky two seasons in a row!


Last edited by mprssdbyu on Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
mprssdbyu

Posts : 3366
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by KK4 on Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:51 am

Oh my....remember when we were sleuthing who blue hoodie guy was???
I'm delighted with this!!!!
avatar
KK4

Posts : 323
Join date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 on Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:51 am

1F for next season! laugh out loud laugh out loud
avatar
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-04-07
Location : Wisconsin

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 on Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:52 am

Alright, we know who the lead is. Let's find the girls! laugh out loud
avatar
Ladybug82
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 8219
Join date : 2011-07-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva on Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:53 am

The goody bags or welcome bags will be stuffed with lip glosses, eos and chapsticks.


My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss
***Formerly known as her royal highness and goddess of all good and deserving***(HRHGOAGAD)***
avatar
Kashathediva
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 29477
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by terabithia on Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:56 am

@Ladybug82 wrote:@MiaHawk you won't even need your tin foil hat this season.  Unless of course you like the F2 girl for Arie better than the F1. laugh out loud  bestbud!

ETA;  Thanks for the luck.  Honestly, I feel like anyone will be easier to deal with and mod on the board than a season of Peter would have been.  Not that Arie vs Jef wasn't a lot to deal with, but its been years hopefully feelings have mellowed and Jef's shown his true colors IMO.  I personally didn't want anything tied to last season and the drama and tit for tat continue on.  #thankyoubachgods laugh out loud

During Emily's season, which feels like forever ago, we didn't have fan forums and the baiting was relentless and a lot crueler IMO. It's a hundred times more mellow now with safe havens for fans to fan -- and more moderators. I also noticed the tit for tat discussions going on last season but it didn't even come close to the Jef/Sean/Arie craziness. Seriously, those three lads made us all nuts. It was baaaaaaaad. :crazed

Anyway... I skipped Juan Pablo, Ben, and Nick, but I'll tune in for Arie. :yes:
avatar
terabithia

Posts : 1120
Join date : 2011-05-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 on Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:57 am

@Mommyof2 wrote:1F for next season!  laugh out loud laugh out loud

No, thanks!  I'll pass. laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

ETA:
@terabithia wrote:
@Ladybug82 wrote:@MiaHawk you won't even need your tin foil hat this season.  Unless of course you like the F2 girl for Arie better than the F1. laugh out loud  bestbud!

ETA;  Thanks for the luck.  Honestly, I feel like anyone will be easier to deal with and mod on the board than a season of Peter would have been.  Not that Arie vs Jef wasn't a lot to deal with, but its been years hopefully feelings have mellowed and Jef's shown his true colors IMO.  I personally didn't want anything tied to last season and the drama and tit for tat continue on.  #thankyoubachgods laugh out loud

During Emily's season, which feels like forever ago, we didn't have fan forums and the baiting was relentless and a lot crueler IMO. It's a hundred times more mellow now with safe havens for fans to fan -- and more moderators. I also noticed the tit for tat discussions going on last season but it didn't even come close to the Jef/Sean/Arie craziness. Seriously, those three lads made us all nuts. It was baaaaaaaad. :crazed

Anyway... I skipped Juan Pablo, Ben, and Nick, but I'll tune in for Arie. :yes:

We'll just agree to disagree.  Board wars (Jef vs Arie) were bad.  But last season... Many were banned, many retreated to pm's instead of posting and lots was sleuthed behind the scenes in pm's and not shared on the open board until much later in the season.  It was just not acceptable and miserable, IMO as both a mod and a poster. A fresh start with no continuation from last season will be great IMO.


Last edited by Ladybug82 on Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Ladybug82
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 8219
Join date : 2011-07-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh on Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:58 am

@Ladybug82 wrote:
@Mommyof2 wrote:1F for next season!  laugh out loud laugh out loud

No, thanks!  I'll pass. laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

Me too and I used to like him. This was a season where I stupidly liked both the F2. But 1F quickly showed his true colors. Arie I am excited to watch!
avatar
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 4647
Join date : 2011-07-28
Location : West Des Moines

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM on Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:59 am

Hard pass on a season of Arie. He's so ugly imo. Yuck.

ReneeM

Posts : 3581
Join date : 2014-09-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Seabear on Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:59 am

@Maddy wrote:
Arie Luyendyk Jr.‏@ariejr  
And now it all feels very real! #TheBachelor
I'm so happy for him! cheerleader

Soooooooo Happy for Arie and sooooooo Happy for Me!!! girldance laughlaughlaugh damceround cheerdance firework
JMO
avatar
Seabear
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2948
Join date : 2015-05-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 48 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 27 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum