SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by littlereddress Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:49 pm

I look at like this.

If America falls in love with the Arie and Becca love story and the two of them together it will help Arie's reputation if he is devoted to her. Nothing RS can smear him with will hurt Arie if his actions prove that he is indeed in love and picked a great woman who has substance and personality as well as being beautiful.

IMO the fact that he zeroed in on her in the beginning and made it all the way to the end with her meant it was a connection right from the start and he was able to let the hotties go to be with Becca.

Becca is beautiful but in a very girl next door I-have-a-real-job-and-my-life-doesn't-consist-of-posting-bikini-and-duck-lip-selfies every day and having interests other than looking hot and posing for the camera to remind the public everyday of "just how gorgeous I am."

Actually both Arie and Becca have IGs that are not primarily about how good looking they are. I dig it and it's a pleasant surprise from most of the IGs of the bachelor bunch. All my opinion of course.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kolormiblnd Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:57 pm

littlereddress wrote:I look at like this.

If America falls in love with the Arie and Becca love story and the two of them together it will help Arie's reputation if he is devoted to her.  Nothing RS can smear him with will hurt Arie if his  actions prove that he is indeed in love and picked a great woman who has substance and personality as well as being beautiful.  

IMO the fact that he zeroed in on her in the beginning and made it all the way to the end with her meant it was a connection right from the start and he was able to let the hotties go to be with Becca.  

Becca is beautiful but in a very girl next door I-have-a-real-job-and-my-life-doesn't-consist-of-posting-bikini-and-duck-lip-selfies every day and having interests other than looking hot and posing for the camera to remind the public everyday of "just how gorgeous I am."  

Actually both Arie and Becca have IGs that are not primarily about how good looking they are.  I dig it and it's a pleasant surprise from most of the IGs of the bachelor bunch.  All my opinion of course.

ITA, :Thanktwo for saying this perfectly.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:28 pm

OF COURSE his final four is all really young girls, 10 years younger than him blah.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:19 pm

sdmom wrote:Deanna never got 1-1 and she became the lead.
Did Juan ever get a 1-1? Don't remember.
Correct, Deanna never got a 1/1....it was a 2/1 or group date.

Juan Pab never got a 1/1.  He got extra time at the epi 3 group date because of a contest, where Des and he went into a spot on their own to have a chat

ETA:

CamiLane 11 wrote:I'm not saying she (Kendall) is not in the running for the next lead but it's odd that if they wanted her to be the next lead I think she probably would have gotten a 1 on 1 date. She definitely has a chance a being considered I just meant in terms of the audience connecting to her it might be difficult if we're seeing all these other girls Tia, Lauren and Becca have 1 on 1 dates VS her never getting one it's going to seem and feel weird.

Sent from Topic'it App

Ladybug82 wrote:Since she makes it to F3, she has a storyline and we'll get to see SQT on group dates, HTD, FS, etc. So IMO we'll know enough about her for her to have fans and some to want her name on the list for lead. As others have mentioned, there were enough that felt like they new Deanna and JPG to want and ask for them as leads. Besides a few of the names in the past that were in contention made me wish we knew less about them laugh out loud so I personally don't see it being all that weird or strange for her to be considered for or potentially becoming lead. Now a girl from night one becoming lead, that would be a little odd, but not anyone the F4 or even F6, IMO.

JMO

IMO even Juan Pa never got an individual date but did get individual time with Des in epi 3. IMO if they want Kendall as the next lead, we will get lots of special moments between them.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:10 pm

Pretty sure Juan Pablo did get a 1 on 1 date. He just made top 6.

Sent from Topic'it App

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:34 pm

Duke702 wrote:OF COURSE his final four is all really young girls, 10 years younger than him blah.

Just out of curiosity, did they even cast any 35 year olds? Seems the show casts older men, but not women for the most part.
As my parents are 10 years apart, age isn't a huge factor to me. Maturity matters more, jmo.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:45 pm

There was probably no one else for him to choose because the show thinks ladies past age 32 (33 mayyyybe) are on their way to embalmed already and they’re afraid they might poof to dust on stage at atfr or fall and break their hip trying to climb up the stage stairs, if chosen. And how super embarrassing would that be??

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:11 pm

CamiLane 11 wrote:Pretty sure Juan Pablo did get a 1 on 1 date. He just made top 6.

Sent from Topic'it App

He went on a group date every week, he never got a 1:1.  You can find the Filming schedule from the season in Des' archived threads.

ETA: @Alanna laugh out loud I've missed laughing at your snark lately.  How dare real life interfer with board time. laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:21 pm

@Alanna so what you are saying is that 32 is the new 80? (to Bachelor producers at any rate.) Ba haha.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:44 pm

CamiLane 11 wrote:I'm honestly very curious as to who the next bachelorette lead will be. I'd say it will be between Lauren and Tia because RS confirmed in his spoilers this morning Kendall never got a 1 on 1 date all season.  I personally don't think they would give the lead to someone who never got a 1 on 1 date because we don't know a ton about that person.
If I had to guess I'd say abc is probably considering Lauren and Tia for the next lead. I personally hope it's not Tia because it just doesn't seem realistic or fair because she is only on this show because of Raven. I have nothing against Tia cause I don't know her but that's my take on why she got as far as she did.

Sent from Topic'it App

I don't understand this comment, at all. We won't see her on a one-on-one but we'll see her finish in the top four.
IMO, there's no reason we know of that Kendall can't be the next Bachelorette.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:53 pm

Alanna wrote:There was probably no one else for him to choose because the show thinks ladies past age 32 (33 mayyyybe) are on their way to embalmed already and they’re afraid they might poof to dust on stage at atfr or fall and break their hip trying to climb up the stage stairs, if chosen. And how super embarrassing would that be??

You must be talking about some of us.... rofl  But you are right, they must think that!

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:42 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
CamiLane 11 wrote:I'm honestly very curious as to who the next bachelorette lead will be. I'd say it will be between Lauren and Tia because RS confirmed in his spoilers this morning Kendall never got a 1 on 1 date all season.  I personally don't think they would give the lead to someone who never got a 1 on 1 date because we don't know a ton about that person.
If I had to guess I'd say abc is probably considering Lauren and Tia for the next lead. I personally hope it's not Tia because it just doesn't seem realistic or fair because she is only on this show because of Raven. I have nothing against Tia cause I don't know her but that's my take on why she got as far as she did.

Sent from Topic'it App

I don't understand this comment, at all. We won't see her on a one-on-one but we'll see her finish in the top four.
IMO, there's no reason we know of that Kendall can't be the next Bachelorette.

I don't think she's saying that Kendall can't be the lead, but for the most part, they already have their eye on who they want the next lead to be during the season and they try to make sure that person is featured early on so viewers can connect with them. There are exceptions, but I think that usually happens when plans change, like with Juan Pablo (I don't count Deanna as that was such a different time for the show, with the 'ette basically being cancelled). For the Bachelorette, they seem to know who they want early on, IMO, and usually don't change their minds. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+131
SarahD
FLChica
lstiff
Pirouette
LoveDovez