SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by flojo031 November 30th 2017, 9:44 pm

If I remember correctly, there have been a few women here and there that were 33-35 during their time on the show. Example: I looked up Ben F.'s season on wiki, and saw that there were 4 of them. The most notable/memorable being Blakeley.

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Chgohighlife November 30th 2017, 9:47 pm

Aria wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:
CamiLane 11 wrote:I'm honestly very curious as to who the next bachelorette lead will be. I'd say it will be between Lauren and Tia because RS confirmed in his spoilers this morning Kendall never got a 1 on 1 date all season.  I personally don't think they would give the lead to someone who never got a 1 on 1 date because we don't know a ton about that person.
If I had to guess I'd say abc is probably considering Lauren and Tia for the next lead. I personally hope it's not Tia because it just doesn't seem realistic or fair because she is only on this show because of Raven. I have nothing against Tia cause I don't know her but that's my take on why she got as far as she did.

Sent from Topic'it App

I don't understand this comment, at all. We won't see her on a one-on-one but we'll see her finish in the top four.
IMO, there's no reason we know of that Kendall can't be the next Bachelorette.

I don't think she's saying that Kendall can't be the lead, but for the most part, they already have their eye on who they want the next lead to be during the season and they try to make sure that person is featured early on so viewers can connect with them. There are exceptions, but I think that usually happens when plans change, like with Juan Pablo (I don't count Deanna as that was such a different time for the show, with the 'ette basically being cancelled). For the Bachelorette, they seem to know who they want early on, IMO, and usually don't change their minds. IMO.

interesting tyvm

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna November 30th 2017, 10:03 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
CamiLane 11 wrote:Pretty sure Juan Pablo did get a 1 on 1 date. He just made top 6.

Sent from Topic'it App

He went on a group date every week, he never got a 1:1.  You can find the Filming schedule from the season in Des' archived threads.

ETA: @Alanna laugh out loud I've missed laughing at your snark lately.  How dare real life interfer with board time. laugh out loud
I haven’t been posting lately either laugh out loud looking forward to this season!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom November 30th 2017, 10:53 pm

Duke702 wrote:OF COURSE his final four is all really young girls, 10 years younger than him blah.

IMO, age doesn't define maturity. Becca, at age 27, has been through a lot. She lost her dad to cancer and her mom is in remission. I hope, and I think, she's learned to appreciate life and enjoy every minute of it. If the spoiler is true, I don't know how long they will last, but I wish they all the happiness.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love December 1st 2017, 12:51 am

CamiLane 11 wrote:Pretty sure Juan Pablo did get a 1 on 1 date. He just made top 6.

Sent from Topic'it App
Nope. I kept the stats from all seasons. Here's the chart from his season with Des. It clearly shows that he only had group dates and the epi 3 date that he had, he had extra time with Des

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 2017-114

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by KK4 December 1st 2017, 6:05 pm

Curious how soon a safe house visit will be!
KK4
KK4

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom December 1st 2017, 6:48 pm

KK4 wrote:Curious how soon a safe house visit will be!

Normally it's every two to three weeks. So I guess either this or next weekend. Arie posted a story this morning of his dog so we will see if there's any activities of Arie and the final 4 girls

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by LiboLRC December 2nd 2017, 5:24 am

So maybe this is a longshot but what we noticed is that all of the Final Four follow each other except Lauren and Becca and just doing a little bit of research, Becca seems like a very Liberal person and Lauren a very conservative one so like I said it is a longshot but you think this one is going to be one of those situations when the F1 and the F2 really don't like eachother at all and have some kind of feud?

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva December 2nd 2017, 10:23 am

@LiboLRC It seems to me the F1 and F2 seldom follow each other and that is more of a "formula" at this point than anything else. Whether it means something real or not, IMO remains to be seen far outside the realms of the show. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria December 2nd 2017, 2:38 pm

I think that Jojo/Lauren, Raven/Vanessa, Whitney/Becca, and other F1s/F2s did follow each other. Usually when they didn't, there was some conflict like with Bryan/Peter, Nick/Shawn, Clare/Nikki, and so forth. I wouldn't be surprised if they just didn't like each other - they both seem really different in terms of their beliefs and personalities. It's also possible it's just a sore subject at this point, but they'll eventually follow each other. I would be totally down for a F1/F2 feud though! IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana December 2nd 2017, 3:32 pm

I am over looking Becca's IG and I really like her so far. I'm excited to see her in action JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 2nd 2017, 3:49 pm

@Diana, Same! But I've been disappointed before, so I just hope she doesn't jump on the Hello Fresh train right away

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+131
SarahD
FLChica
lstiff
Pirouette
LoveDovez