SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:35 pm

I don't think Arie dumping his F1 at the beginning of his season airing and for his F2 is what happens most seasons. And if Arie dumps his F2 a month after ATFR then he definitely will be the only bach lead ever from the US show who has done this so I can only say good luck with that laugh out loud 

I sleuthed a season before in Australia where the bach lead dumped his F1 (after already contacting the F2 who wanted nothing to do with him) so he went with the F3 (whom he wrote a letter to her parents  - reminds me of Arie and his journal laugh out loud ). It didn't last with the F3 and he is so hated in Australia that he deleted all SM, it impacted his job, and has been in hiding for years. 

So while it may just be a TV show, the lead's choices can have some real life consequences. Again, good luck Arie, you'll need it Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 58 4256136633 jmo

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:35 pm

Yes I also have a hard time believing all they did was make out. Because I remember many posters felt the date was awkward when their date was posted on sm. Besides, tptb had no problem showing nothing but kissing between Rachel and Bryan, why all of a sudden they couldn’t show Arie making out with Lauren?
All Jmo.
Who’s the source anyway? The same one that had claimed Becca had the strongest connection with him? IMO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:45 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I don't think Arie dumping his F1 at the beginning of his season airing and for his F2 is what happens most seasons. And if Arie dumps his F2 a month after ATFR then he definitely will be the only bach lead ever from the US show who has done this so I can only say good luck with that laugh out loud 

I sleuthed a season before in Australia where the bach lead dumped his F1 (after already contacting the F2 who wanted nothing to do with him) so he went with the F3 (whom he wrote a letter to her parents  - reminds me of Arie and his journal laugh out loud ). It didn't last with the F3 and he is so hated in Australia that he deleted all SM, it impacted his job, and has been in hiding for years. 

So while it may just be a TV show, the lead's choices can have some real life consequences. Again, good luck to Arie, you'll need it  Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 58 4256136633  jmo

I’m just talking about how couples from this show generally don’t stay together long. I’m not saying that dumping the F1 for the F2 is what happens every season. I know this one is a special ending like Jason’s. Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 58 4256136633

Also, :yes: it’s their life and their choices what they do on a TV show. For me, it’s entertainment as it should be.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:47 pm

@AllAboutLove WOW! I did not know that! I can actually see Arie doing the same thing giggling Or just fast tracking it to Becka . All I know is, it wouldn’t surprise me if this was Arie’s mentality regarding Lauren. The bottomline is, he spent about the same time with Lauren as he did Becca filming wise. It’s who opens up more that he learns about . Who communicates better. There’s a reason he picked Becca . Maybe now we might understand why he switched to Lauren. It’s not necessarily that something was lacking in Becca, it could very well be he couldn’t stop lusting after Lauren. Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:48 pm

I never expected Arie to stay with his F1 my only surprise was how short it lasted laugh out loud It's his life and he can do what he wants. 

Just giving my opinion on it all as any other season and so far I don't see Arie as Jason until he is married to his F1 it's not the same to me so agree to disagree  yes

So far the off-show stuff is more entertaining to me than the show laugh out loud I can only take Arie and Lauren going "wow" and "Amazing" for so long laugh out loud I get it's editing but I don't see a grand love story happening but that's just me. I'm here for seeing how it all goes down post-show  2pop

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:49 pm

PLO was done with his F1 and his F2 (who he assisted moving to NYC and getting her a job) before 3 months after the ATFR.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:51 pm

Here’s the clarification about someone who has to leave per reddit:

I’m not sure I understood this correctly but apparently someone will have to leave the show because they have to go back to work or else they will get fired. But the show invents a bogus reason. (I’m not sure if this happens in the episodes to come or if it applies to the part when Maquel left).

Edit: confirmed- Someone is leaving the show due to work. Spoilers in the comments

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:59 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I never expected Arie to stay with his F1 my only surprise was how short it lasted laugh out loud It's his life and he can do what he wants. 

Just giving my opinion on it all as any other season and so far I don't see Arie as Jason until he is married to his F1 it's not the same to me so agree to disagree  yes

@AllAboutLove Oh no! I didn’t mean this season will end with Arie getting married to Lauren like Jason married Molly. I was being sarcastic about this season’s ending being special since it’s only the second season to happen like that. Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 58 4256136633 What I meant was this season is the same as his ONLY because he chooses F1 and goes back to a a F2. So I agree with you there that I don’t see them getting married until they are married. giggling

Last edited by sanlee088 on Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:59 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:@AllAboutLove WOW! I did not know that! I can actually see Arie doing the same thing giggling Or just fast tracking it to Becka . All I know is, it wouldn’t surprise me if this was Arie’s mentality regarding Lauren. The bottomline is, he spent about the same time with Lauren as he did Becca filming wise. It’s who opens up more that he learns about . Who communicates better. There’s a reason he picked Becca . Maybe now we might understand why he switched to Lauren. It’s not necessarily that something was lacking in Becca, it could very well be he couldn’t stop lusting after Lauren. Jmo
 Yeah. Arie liking Lauren's IG pics so soon after a SHV with Becca makes me think he put his feelers out if he was wanting to chase a bit more Suspect  It's all kinds of crazy to me so I can't take Arie seriously, especially given his ex said Arie's biggest challenge will be just picking one woman  dizzy

TBH, I actually see the most connection with Arie and Baby Beks. I just think Arie didn't want to seem like he's going after the youngest girl... especially considering the rumors about him. Who knows though, he still may go after Baby Beks  :uptonogood laugh out loud  jmo

ETA: @sanlee088 totally understand bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:23 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:Interesting possible insider info at reddit.
-Arie is slightly douchy and boring
-Production told Krystal to throw Kendall under the bus
-Possible Jackie departure due to work constraints aka get back or be fired
-The reason Lauren’s date was so boring was because all they did the whole time was make out. They hardly talked and the relationship is pure lust. They couldn’t just show them making out the whole time so they edited it to look like it was a boring date.
^^^^
Now this one interests me.  giggling
They are talking about a hickey on Arie’s neck after Lauren date? By his Adam’s apple ?  question

Hello! The man wears Mr. Rogers sweaters, can't hold a conversation other than to say you look beautiful, you have lovely eyes, zones out as soon as a woman starts talking about anything remotely substantial and just wants to stick his tongue down their throat. I don't need an insider source to tell me that.

As for the boring date with Lauren, both of them said that it was awkward. Whether it was because they were making out or just because they had nothing to say to each other, I can't believe two people walking through Paris looked so bored and couldn't find stuff to talk about. I'm not surprised it's pure lust. I personally think any relationship he has is based on lust. Jaqueline nailed it when she asked him why he didn't gravitate to intellectual women....because he knows he is as thick as a bag of rocks and isn't at their level, after all he admitted to Krystal he barely made it through high school. The last thing he is looking for is brains.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:28 pm

sdmom wrote:Yes I also have a hard time believing all they did was make out. Because I remember many posters felt the date was awkward when their date was posted on sm. Besides, tptb had no problem showing nothing but kissing between Rachel and Bryan, why all of a sudden they couldn’t show Arie making out with Lauren?
All Jmo.
Who’s the source anyway? The same one that had claimed Becca had the strongest connection with him? IMO.

No, it's a different one. That source posted on October 28th, while filming HTDs was taking place and said that Becca K would most definitely win. This was their quote:

>Even though the production is still shooting home dates, as spoiled by Reality Steve, there seems to be a consensus between the producers and the contestants that Rebecca Kufrin is going to be Arie’s final rose. Apparently, she’s been a clear favorite for some time, and if he chooses anyone but her, it would be pretty shocking. Can’t cite my source, in order to protect their job. Take this information for what it is. Believe it or not, but you’ve heard it here first.

Hard to say right now if that was legit, but becca K did end up winning and Annalise and Caroline did both talk about their connection. Another poster was at the dog date and also said he was very obvious the two were into each other.

Thisis a different source, someone new whose friend's brother in law works for the show. My guess is that the game of telephone and different opinions has probably altered the info to some degree, but it does seem like his info about Jacqueline leaving the show because of her job is legit. IMO.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : no linking to other forums)

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:03 am

This was confirmed about Jackie
Confirmed about (SPOLER) going back to work or else she would be fired....(SPOILER) is my friends boss and she wasn't only given 4 weeks off, at week 4 she called her boss and he basically said that she would be fired if she didn't come back so that's why she leaves...I know the editing will prob say otherwise

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No linking other forums)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+131
SarahD
FLChica
lstiff
Pirouette
LoveDovez