SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pbmax Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:52 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
pbmax wrote:snip
As for the ending, it may not be he picked the best choice but he picked the only choice at the time. Maybe we got our first rejection at the FRC this season, certainly a first.

I've read the speculation about that. I guess nothing is impossible but as much as I've struggled to find a rationale why Arie chose Becca over Lauren I've mostly failed. That said I have an even harder time figuring a rationale in which Lauren would reject Arie - and then a few weeks later take him back. though if she did then I can understand a rationale why Arie would pick Becca (he had no other choice) and go back with Lauren if she would then have him. Perhaps though it wasn't a rejection at the FRC - maybe it was her pulling out due to something that happens that hasn't been on our radar screen yet. LCD and MTP are still yet to come and I don't think we know much about what happens then. But that doesn't fit with what we think we know about the FRC (and Arie closing a door on the car presumably taking F2 away).
JMHO

Yep it could be. We have been thinking that Arie chooses Becca because she's the best choice but not considering something happen with Lauren for him to make that choice.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:06 pm

Sorry, Arie picking Becca because she was the only one left doesn’t improve the story to me. If Arie was in love with Lauren then he had no business dragging Becca into his post show mess. IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:13 pm

Then Becca shouldn't have come on the show period. JMO
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:33 pm

pbmax wrote:Then Becca shouldn't have come on the show period. JMO

If you use that reasoning...nobody should come on the show.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:00 pm

Unfortunately, the nature of the beast since Brad 1.0 is someone will be picked. 
Do I know if that is in the lead's contract? No, I don't. 
I do suspect since Brad 1.0 there is something in the contract, since every bachelor has picked someone regardless of length of relationship or situation, someone has been chosen. 
Someone was chosen before Brad 1.0. So regardless of contract, it must be very strongly encouraged. 
Now we can go through each season specifically to analyze those chosen and how and the outcome, but I will leave that up to other members. It has not always been pretty. 
This show is not a love story. If it happens more power to the couple. 
Now if one of the F2 did not leave, this is a moot point.laugh out loud

Last edited by Kashathediva on Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:32 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Sorry, Arie picking Becca because she was the only one left doesn’t improve the story to me. If Arie was in love with Lauren then he had no business dragging Becca into his post show mess. IMO.
How do we not know that Becca did not know all of this and went with it ? JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:34 pm

whit90 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:Sorry, Arie picking Becca because she was the only one left doesn’t improve the story to me. If Arie was in love with Lauren then he had no business dragging Becca into his post show mess. IMO.

Didn't RS say when he broke news of the switch that Becca was somewhat aware that Arie had strong feelings for Lauren too?
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:41 pm

kmick0890 wrote:
whit90 wrote:

Didn't RS say when he broke news of the switch that Becca was somewhat aware that Arie had strong feelings for Lauren too?
Yes he did and I bet Becca got over this pretty quick. You really do not fall in love during the show it is when you are in the real world that shows if you are truly meant to be together. Maybe Becca also knew that Arie was not right for her too. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:50 pm

Sprite wrote:
pbmax wrote:Then Becca shouldn't have come on the show period. JMO

If you use that reasoning...nobody should come on the show.

I agree. Why did Lauren come on the show only to cry belly about being scared/afraid????.. At least we haven't had to put up with that from Becca...
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:18 pm

JMO - I think this will go down as the worst season in Bachelor history, relieving Juan Pablo of the dubious honor. Never really thought Arie was cut out for this role anyhow. I think he is and always will be a playboy.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirouette Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:25 pm

My guess is since Brad 1.0 and JuanPa seasons, the Bachelor must have in his contract to pick someone AND propose. If for some reason Arie was led to think Lauren wouldn’t accept a proposal, he HAD to pick Becca K. I’m still convinced something similar happened during Chris S season. That’s the only explanation that makes sense to me as to their final picks.
Pirouette
Pirouette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:28 pm

@Newto We are all so different - I've thought it was better than some recent ones. eta: except for the lengths they go to with the villain. blech, every season.

@Pirouette It's going to be sooo interesting to see how it all plays out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+131
SarahD
FLChica
lstiff
Pirouette
LoveDovez