SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:32 pm

This is not the worst season for me. 
To discuss which was/why would take this thread OT.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Newto Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:36 pm

^^ @BKay - What I did not like about this season was Arie playing tonsil hockey with almost every one of the ladies. That type of kissing encourages women to think there is something real going on. If you have read any of my other posts, my attitude is that he was, is, and always be a playboy. I just cannot see him settling down with anyone....even Lauren. I give that relationship six months; the big attraction there is that she resembles Emily physically. He really doesn't know much about who she is. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:44 pm

@Newto I know what you mean about the kissing. I've mentioned before that I thought the whole 'kissing bandit' thing was dumb, and that tptb were probably responsible for at least some of the over the top kissing. I had to look away during most of those.

You may be right about him not settling down any time soon. But I'm going to wait and watch how he behaves. There are posters here who have kept up with him and his exploits since Emily's season, but I haven't, so I don't have an opinion formed about who he is at heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:33 am

stuckinsc wrote:Sorry, Arie picking Becca because she was the only one left doesn’t improve the story to me. If Arie was in love with Lauren then he had no business dragging Becca into his post show mess. IMO.
But if something in his contract made it so that he HAD to choose someone, and if something happened with Lauren.....who is left???? Becca is who. Personally looking at SM people are ticked that this happened to Becca and NOT that it happened to someone. I am confused by that. I am wondering.....if it happened to someone/anyone else would the outrage be the same?? Again, I am going by what I am seeing on SM in general.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:36 am

Pirouette wrote:My guess is since Brad 1.0 and JuanPa seasons, the Bachelor must have in his contract to pick someone AND propose. If for some reason Arie was led to think Lauren wouldn’t accept a proposal, he HAD to pick Becca K. I’m still convinced something similar happened during Chris S season. That’s the only explanation that makes sense to me as to their final picks.
Actually the bolded makes sense since it seemed like Chris was really torn, really wanting Becca to think about things differently and wanting her to accept a proposal.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:51 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:Sorry, Arie picking Becca because she was the only one left doesn’t improve the story to me. If Arie was in love with Lauren then he had no business dragging Becca into his post show mess. IMO.
But if something in his contract made it so that he HAD to choose someone, and if something happened with Lauren.....who is left????   Becca is who.  Personally looking at SM people are ticked that this happened to Becca and NOT that it happened to someone.  I am confused by that.  I am wondering.....if it happened to someone/anyone else would the outrage be the same??  Again, I am going by what I am seeing on SM in general.

I have said if it was Lauren dumped for Becca, I would feel the same. I didn’t like it with Jason either, I actually thought Molly should have told him to scram. They worked it out. I think if you are so hung up on two people, keep dating them both, don’t start a committed relationship until you are ready.

I stick with my point, if you are that torn, do not chose. And if stupid people sign a contract agreeing to getting engaged without even meeting people then I don’t respect them either. Jordan was going to walk away if he didn’t get to ask JoJo’s dad first. Peter refused to propose. JPG refused.

I do not believe they can force you to propose. Yes, they can treat you like JPG. That sucks, but to me I prefer that integrity to the fake engagement like Chris S. I still enjoy hearing about JPG. I have no regard for Chris Soules.

All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:49 am

OT? -- We don't know if and when the mandatory proposal was added to the contract for the lead. If we knew that it might explain some of the nonsense that has gone on in the past couple of seasons. JMHO

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:52 am

I fully admit that Arie must have regretted his decision to propose to Becca and decided that he wanted to be with Lauren. That is his right to do that. However, I don't think that the way he went about things and the timing of it all was good. I don't think that his changing his mind can be put on Becca at all and to say that she had done something to cause it -- I don't agree with.
Arie has been in the driver's seat (literally and figuratively) and his decisions are his own. He is the one that chose Becca in the first place -- that is on him. I do think that ultimately what Arie did is better for everyone involved, though. However, I don't envy Becca for having to face Arie next week. Rejection doesn't feel good (especially after you are initially chosen) and to have it be so public on top of that -- cannot be easy. I also think that after next week -- Arie and Lauren will be out on their own. I am not sure that the TPTB will invest a lot in their love story which is probably in ways a good thing. Their focus will start being on Becca if she decides to be the Bachelorette which I am good with. Honestly, I haven't been that impressed by Arie this season and the "switcheroo" caused me to be a whole lot less. All JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:18 pm

Are has said multiple times, he did things his way.  So if he actually did things his way all throughout filming, why is it so hard to believe that the switch, the way he goes about it (and yes we are still awaiting all details), and his SM and interviews since was also him doing things his way?  And not all TPTB manipulation or storyboard?  

And for the record, its not about whose involved in the switch for me, its how Arie's gone about dealing with it on SM and in interviews.  I'd have the same problem if he'd dropped the F1 (no matter who it was) for anyone else from his season even Krystal. laugh out loud

IMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:45 pm

It was his Journey, plain and simple. JMO
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:58 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
But if something in his contract made it so that he HAD to choose someone, and if something happened with Lauren.....who is left????   Becca is who.  Personally looking at SM people are ticked that this happened to Becca and NOT that it happened to someone.  I am confused by that.  I am wondering.....if it happened to someone/anyone else would the outrage be the same??  Again, I am going by what I am seeing on SM in general.

Of course they are outraged because it is Becca. Becca is the person they know. If it was someone else, then they would know that person. They know the person who is on their screen. They were ticked off for Melissa...because the knew her. They were ticked off for Deanna...because they knew her. Same here. Whoever was/is in the slot of the dumpee would have been known to the audience and they would be edited sympathetically so there would be outrage. This time it just so happens to be Becca.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:12 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Are has said multiple times, he did things his way.  So if he actually did things his way all throughout filming, why is it so hard to believe that the switch, the way he goes about it (and yes we are still awaiting all details), and his SM and interviews since was also him doing things his way?  And not all TPTB manipulation or storyboard?  

And for the record, its not about whose involved in the switch for me, its how Arie's gone about dealing with it on SM and in interviews.  I'd have the same problem if he'd dropped the F1 (no matter who it was) for anyone else from his season even Krystal. laugh out loud

IMO

For me it's not hard to believe the switch was all on him. It's not hard for me to believe he was truly conflicted and realized later spending two? SHV's together and realized he chose the wrong person, since they are foreshadowing it to death.

From an edit standpoint, and what we know to date, for me, it's  not just Arie changed his mind and treated Becca without any consideration for what he did, because I don't know that. We do know other things that don't make sense and those are the items I'm enjoying trying to break down.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+131
SarahD
FLChica
lstiff
Pirouette
LoveDovez