SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 24 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:58 am

Fan Forum Discussion thread. Fan forum rules apply!

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue May 01, 2018 7:51 am; edited 2 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:20 am

I'm so excited for Arie to win over the next wave of Bach Nation watchers like he did 5 years ago. Dollars to donuts, the same people tweeting how they're unhappy and wanted someone else and don't know who he is are going to be madly in love with him themselves in due order imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Emilia23_12 Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:40 am

Alanna wrote:I'm so excited for Arie to win over the next wave of Bach Nation watchers like he did 5 years ago. Dollars to donuts, the same people tweeting how they're unhappy and wanted someone else and don't know who he is are going to be madly in love with him themselves in due order imo.

You`re rigth!!! Look at me. Five years ago I was on hollyday in CA an watched The Bachelore for the first time. Arie came on my tv (the Dolly Parton date) and I fell madly in love with him !!! giggling
And I`m still in love (pssst dont tell my BF) cantstopl
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:11 am

Emila23_12, you are not alone, I totally fell in love with him during the season and still care for him a lot. It happened only once more during all the years of the show, I loved who the first Bachelorette loved.
Here we go!!!  cheerleader
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* DJIirhYUMAAraXt
https://twitter.com/zachbraff
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:23 am

ARIE!!!!! YES!!!!!

I haven't posted in ages, but on seeing the news on Facebook, I have to follow along for this one!
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:28 am

You guys, dreams do come true. Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 3806527698 I always hoped for Arie but never in a million years thought it would ever happen. Full credit to ABC for thinking outside the box with this one.

The only downside? I'm going to get absolutely nothing done between now and the end of March. This is going to be so much fun!!
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:41 am

Eagle Eye wrote:You guys, dreams do come true. Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 3806527698 I always hoped for Arie but never in a million years thought it would ever happen. Full credit to ABC for thinking outside the box with this one.
I feel the same! dreams do come true! and not in a million years I thought it would ever happen, I'm still trying to get used to the news!

@Mirzam, yes, join us, it's going to be a lot of fun! Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 1710264613 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 1176891977

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by kjmluvstv Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:37 am

Eagle Eye wrote:You guys, dreams do come true. Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 3806527698 I always hoped for Arie but never in a million years thought it would ever happen. Full credit to ABC for thinking outside the box with this one.

The only downside? I'm going to get absolutely nothing done between now and the end of March. This is going to be so much fun!!

Eagle, right?? I cannot get over this either!! I missed GMA and could not believe my first message about this!!
I am still in shock, but on cloud 9 also. All I hope for is that the journey will end in love. All the guys say it a tough journey, much more difficult than they thought. That will be hard to watch, but all agree it was worth it in the end.

Here's to having fun with
him! And with each other!

Merh

kjmluvstv

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:00 am

kjmluvstv wrote: That will be hard to watch, but all agree it was worth it in the end.
@kjmluvstv, join the club! hi
I care for him so much, I just want it go well for him! I want to see him happy!
But Arie is a trooper, he already went through so much over the years.
We'll just wish him a lot of luck! and a lot of love! cheerleader
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by kjmluvstv Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:09 am

Maddy wrote:
kjmluvstv wrote: That will be hard to watch, but all agree it was worth it in the end.
@kjmluvstv, join the club! hi
I care for him so much, I just want it go well for him! I want to see him happy!
But Arie is a trooper, he already went through so much over the years.
We'll just wish him a lot of luck! and a lot of love! cheerleader

Maddy, I agree completely. He is older, wiserr, and I am so happy for him.

Merh

kjmluvstv

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:16 am

I am still pinching myself. Can you believe our "blue hoodie guy" is finally the Bachelor!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:23 am

Looks like it's going to be a great season, Arie is so ready for that and we've been waiting for it forever! Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 1176891977
Arie Luyendyk Jr. is ready to find his happily ever after!
The 35-year-old has been named The Bachelor‘s next leading man, Good Morning America revealed Thursday morning.
“This is pretty surreal,” Luyendyk Jr. exclusively tells PEOPLE. “It doesn’t really feel real yet, but I’m taking it step by step. The timing is just so perfect in my life. I could not be more excited for this journey I’m about to embark on.”
“I’m not nervous,” he admits. “Now that I’ve had some time and distance away from it, it feels like the feeling I had before I went into it the first time. I think sometimes when you’re on The Bachelorette and you jump right into being the Bachelor, for me it would’ve been too soon. This feels more natural. I’m not concerned what people think. I’m just focused on the outcome. I want to find my person and will do whatever it takes!”
But, have producers always had an eye on Luyendyk Jr.?
“It’s been an ongoing conversation through the last couple of years,” Luyendyk Jr. says. “The timing was never right.”
In 2015, former Bachelor Sean Lowe (whom befriended Luyendyk Jr. on Maynard’s season) told Dish Nation that the franchise producers extended an offer to Luyendyk Jr. to be the next Bachelor before reaching out to Chris Soules.
“From what I understand, the show, the producers that make the show, they wanted Arie,” said Lowe, but new executives at the network “were getting nervous. Like, Arie hadn’t been on TV in two years.”
Lowe’s claimed that Luyendyk Jr., who currently lives in Scottsdale, Arizona, had gotten as far as filming introductory segments when he learned he’d been replaced.
“They actually told Arie he was gonna be the Bachelor,” Lowe said. “They flew [him] down, had a camera crew, filmed him telling his family he was gonna be the next Bachelor – then pulled the rug out from underneath him and made Chris the Bachelor.”
But now, it’s Luyendyk Jr.’s turn!
Although things didn’t work out with Maynard, one thing’s for sure: “Not only is Arie a gorgeous man, but he has a heart of gold and he’s a great kisser! Does it get any better than that,” Maynard wrote in her blog for PEOPLE in 2012.
“I just want to find that spark with somebody,” he says. “I want to someone to share my life with. I feel like it’s my time. I’m going into this with an open heart.”
http://people.com/tv/arie-luyendyk-jr-the-bachelor/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 24 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
happygolucky
star_D
Jolena
Kolormiblnd
composer53
LiboLRC
BabyGotBach
LeapofFaith
IzaLurkin
marriedtoabaritone
alwaystulips