SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TrishB Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:33 pm

I was so shocked when I read this in Jillian's blog! But I felt so happy!! Ariel has grown so much since Emily's season, and I am looking forward to see this beautiful man find the right woman for him!
I will admit though, during the Arie & Jef's fans wars during that season, I was all about the 1 F guy! But a few months after realized what a great guy Arie was and became a fan! I am ready for this season!! Two Bachelor seasons back to back with real men as leads!! I am so excited!

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:43 pm

TrishB wrote: Arie has grown so much since Emily's season, and I am looking forward to see this beautiful man find the right woman for him!
I agree, it felt good to see him on GMA, he became better over the years!
TrishB wrote:I will admit though, during the Arie & Jef's fans wars during that season, I was all about the 1 F guy! But a few months after realized what a great guy Arie was and became a fan! I am ready for this season!! Two Bachelor seasons back to back with real men as leads!! I am so excited!
I'm also very excited! I was excited for season 21 too, but Arie is my all time favorite!
I liked 1F of the season too, but was totally in love with Arie, he just makes me nuts about him!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:48 pm

Robert Mills‏ @Millsy11374  
Construction has began on new walls for #TheBachelor mansion so @ariejr can't go more than 5 feet without a wall to make out against
giggling Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3806527698 cantstopl
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:52 pm

So many chicks!! So many walls! And total mystery for most of the women on his season, I'm sure. I cannot wait!! It's gonna be awesome.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:01 pm

welcomeback to those who are rejoining in the fun for Arie! I'm glad you all came back.

Cheers to Arie, and wish you all a wall-enderful season! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:02 pm

They're throwing it back! Arie was FANTASTIC T.V. during my Maynard's season, so this season should be complete fun ("What do I do with my hands?" Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 2498057887 ) with a nice touch of sincerity of heart (such kind eyes).

Really, really good choice, ABC! beatingheart
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:21 pm

I saw it in the bachelor 22 discussion but it's long gone now. @GuardianAngel...can you post that cute video (I guess made by a fan/not sure), of him in his new social media thread. I'm referring to the one of all his expressions on Emily's season. For those that don't really know him and hasn't witnessed his cute lil personality, it brought back so many memories of what a fun guy he really is....not to mention...hella cute!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:23 pm

Veg! Where you been, missy? @veg_out, nice to see you and your avi back!
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:25 pm

@mprssdbyu I don't see a vid in the SM thread? Can you post the link to the thread or tell me the name of the vid and I'll look for it? There are tons of youtubes of Arie. We can bring over as many as anyone wants.

The one thing I'm looking forward to while sleuthing is hand placement. He is so affection, so romantic, it's going to be wild IMHO!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:31 pm

I see a lot of us oldies coming back...yay!!!

Can not wait for Arie's season to start!
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:35 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@mprssdbyu I don't see a vid in the SM thread? Can you post the link to the thread or tell me the name of the vid and I'll look for it? There are tons of youtubes of Arie. We can bring over as many as anyone wants.

The one thing I'm looking forward to while sleuthing is hand placement. He is so affection, so romantic, it's going to be wild IMHO!
I'll see if I can find it again and send you the link. It was all scenes and interactions from his season with Emily. It made me smile from ear to ear and remember how disappointed I was he didn't get the gig but oh happy day comes along again 2 years in a row for my fav bachelors. I still can't believe it.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:41 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=11&v=qaWhTi3GBnk

@GuardianAngel...here it is... I just can't remember how to embed it so it will just start to play...as in not just a link.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
happygolucky
star_D
Jolena
Kolormiblnd
composer53
LiboLRC
BabyGotBach
LeapofFaith
IzaLurkin
marriedtoabaritone
alwaystulips