Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TrishB on Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:33 pm

I was so shocked when I read this in Jillian's blog! But I felt so happy!! Ariel has grown so much since Emily's season, and I am looking forward to see this beautiful man find the right woman for him!
I will admit though, during the Arie & Jef's fans wars during that season, I was all about the 1 F guy! But a few months after realized what a great guy Arie was and became a fan! I am ready for this season!! Two Bachelor seasons back to back with real men as leads!! I am so excited!
TrishB

Female Posts : 307

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy on Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:43 pm

@TrishB wrote: Arie has grown so much since Emily's season, and I am looking forward to see this beautiful man find the right woman for him!
I agree, it felt good to see him on GMA, he became better over the years!
@TrishB wrote:I will admit though, during the Arie & Jef's fans wars during that season, I was all about the 1 F guy! But a few months after realized what a great guy Arie was and became a fan! I am ready for this season!! Two Bachelor seasons back to back with real men as leads!! I am so excited!
I'm also very excited! I was excited for season 21 too, but Arie is my all time favorite!
I liked 1F of the season too, but was totally in love with Arie, he just makes me nuts about him!
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy on Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:48 pm

Robert Mills‏ @Millsy11374  
Construction has began on new walls for #TheBachelor mansion so @ariejr can't go more than 5 feet without a wall to make out against
giggling cantstopl
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:52 pm

So many chicks!! So many walls! And total mystery for most of the women on his season, I'm sure. I cannot wait!! It's gonna be awesome.
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:01 pm

welcomeback to those who are rejoining in the fun for Arie! I'm glad you all came back.

Cheers to Arie, and wish you all a wall-enderful season! laugh out loud

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
RIP Sophie Little Girl  

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 45425

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out on Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:02 pm

They're throwing it back! Arie was FANTASTIC T.V. during my Maynard's season, so this season should be complete fun ("What do I do with my hands?" ) with a nice touch of sincerity of heart (such kind eyes).

Really, really good choice, ABC! beatingheart
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu on Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:21 pm

I saw it in the bachelor 22 discussion but it's long gone now. @GuardianAngel...can you post that cute video (I guess made by a fan/not sure), of him in his new social media thread. I'm referring to the one of all his expressions on Emily's season. For those that don't really know him and hasn't witnessed his cute lil personality, it brought back so many memories of what a fun guy he really is....not to mention...hella cute!
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win on Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:23 pm

Veg! Where you been, missy? @veg_out, nice to see you and your avi back!
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:25 pm

@mprssdbyu I don't see a vid in the SM thread? Can you post the link to the thread or tell me the name of the vid and I'll look for it? There are tons of youtubes of Arie. We can bring over as many as anyone wants.

The one thing I'm looking forward to while sleuthing is hand placement. He is so affection, so romantic, it's going to be wild IMHO!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
RIP Sophie Little Girl  

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 45425

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME on Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:31 pm

I see a lot of us oldies coming back...yay!!!

Can not wait for Arie's season to start!
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu on Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:35 pm

@GuardianAngel wrote:@mprssdbyu I don't see a vid in the SM thread? Can you post the link to the thread or tell me the name of the vid and I'll look for it? There are tons of youtubes of Arie. We can bring over as many as anyone wants.

The one thing I'm looking forward to while sleuthing is hand placement. He is so affection, so romantic, it's going to be wild IMHO!
I'll see if I can find it again and send you the link. It was all scenes and interactions from his season with Emily. It made me smile from ear to ear and remember how disappointed I was he didn't get the gig but oh happy day comes along again 2 years in a row for my fav bachelors. I still can't believe it.
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu on Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:41 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=11&v=qaWhTi3GBnk

@GuardianAngel...here it is... I just can't remember how to embed it so it will just start to play...as in not just a link.
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum