SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:59 am

Nice one Arie! I guess being in Love gives him an extra gear to win the race! BTW he looks hot in these pics @Maddy thanks!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:17 pm

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:08 pm

what gorgeous blue eyes he has though Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 2498057887

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed negative quoted posts)
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:17 pm

What I like about Arie is how different he seems. Maybe he is the same as all the other bachelors but he seems different to me. There is an awkward quirkiness but yet at the same time his interviews seem genuine and he comes across as thoughtful. I enjoy him.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:28 pm

“As far as kissing throughout the season, I think it’s just when that moment sort of feels right, so yeah, I’m a romantic and I do love kissing. I feel like the physical side of a relationship is important, so yeah, there will be some kissing.”
https://acceptthisrose.com/2017/12/22/bachelor-arie-says-he-tried-not-to-kiss-anyone-on-night-one-did-he-keep-his-lips-to-himself/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:28 am

Maddy wrote:
“As far as kissing throughout the season, I think it’s just when that moment sort of feels right, so yeah, I’m a romantic and I do love kissing. I feel like the physical side of a relationship is important, so yeah, there will be some kissing.”
https://acceptthisrose.com/2017/12/22/bachelor-arie-says-he-tried-not-to-kiss-anyone-on-night-one-did-he-keep-his-lips-to-himself/

I went back and checked. I see what you mean. There may be clues there.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:37 am

LeapofFaith wrote:

what gorgeous blue eyes he has though Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 2498057887

I also happen to love Arie's tousled unstyled hair and his shirts.  He is neat and clean but casual.  I feel like he does not do a lot of mirror gazing IMO.  I always find men who are not too fussed about their looks are more attractive to  me.  It says they have other priorities.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed quotes to negative comments)

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:00 pm

I think what Arie is wearing are shirts that are very popular now with guys called untucked shirts.  They are designed to be worn untucked.  If you look at the promo video where he is settling in and he has on that blue shirt it looks to be one of those.  It is neat and tailored on bottom, not like a regular shirt designed to be tucked in.   I have the same feeling about guys who don't pull up their pants and have them sagging or girls who wear cold shoulder tops.  I always want to ask what happened to your blouse but I know that is the fashion.

These resemble Arie shirts.

https://www.untuckit.com/collections/shirts

*edited**

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed quoted posts that were negative)

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:07 pm

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4455-rules-fan-forum

This is a Fan Forum for Bachelor 22 Arie Jr. Any negative posts in this Forum will be deleted. In addition, there are no negative posts allowed in ANY other Fan Forum. Members will be banned for not following these rules.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:51 pm

littlereddress wrote:I think what Arie is wearing are shirts that are very popular now with guys called untucked shirts.  They are designed to be worn untucked.  If you look at the promo video where he is settling in and he has on that blue shirt it looks to be one of those.  It is neat and tailored on bottom, not like a regular shirt designed to be tucked in.   I have the same feeling about guys who don't pull up their pants and have them sagging or girls who wear cold shoulder tops.  I always want to ask what happened to your blouse but I know that is the fashion.

*edited**

Thank you @littlereddress - l learn all kinds of things here.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:50 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
littlereddress wrote:I think what Arie is wearing are shirts that are very popular now with guys called untucked shirts.  They are designed to be worn untucked.  If you look at the promo video where he is settling in and he has on that blue shirt it looks to be one of those.  It is neat and tailored on bottom, not like a regular shirt designed to be tucked in.   I have the same feeling about guys who don't pull up their pants and have them sagging or girls who wear cold shoulder tops.  I always want to ask what happened to your blouse but I know that is the fashion.

*edited**

You're welcome Chgohighlife. I actually stumbled on these because I was buying men's shirts for Christmas and I was told these were very popular for younger men who want a casual but neat look. I was seeing them in a lot upscale catalogs for men. Notice how in the modeling pics they roll the sleeves up and that is how Arie wears them.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:50 pm

littlereddress wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:

*edited**

You're welcome Chgohighlife.  I actually stumbled on these because I was buying men's shirts for Christmas and I was told these were very popular for younger men who want a casual but neat look.  I was seeing them in a lot upscale catalogs for men.  Notice how in the modeling pics they roll the sleeves up and that is how Arie wears them.  

You removed a huge obstacle for me, I rarely look at shirts because I love sweaters so much, I'm just a fanatic at Christmas - Now, I can Superfan Arie because that was my only issue and you fixed it! I'm looking forward to being a Janu-Arie cheerleader. I'm blowing the dust off of my pom poms and I'll see you there. cheerleader

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
happygolucky
star_D
Jolena
Kolormiblnd
composer53
LiboLRC
BabyGotBach
LeapofFaith
IzaLurkin
marriedtoabaritone
alwaystulips