SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:44 pm

Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by summerdayze Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:47 pm

Happy it's Arie!

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:47 pm

@Ladybug82 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1176891977 Thank you!!!! Yes, that's the darling named Arie!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:51 pm

Bet2Win wrote:Veg!  Where you been, missy?  @veg_out, nice to see you and your avi back!

@Bet2Win bestbud! I know, I know. It only took Arie and the promise of walls for me to emerge. giggling
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:51 pm

Emily Maynard praised her ex in an exclusive statement to PEOPLE:
“I have been wanting Arie to be the Bachelor since my season ended forever ago, and I know he’s going to be great!” she says. “He’s so much fun to be around and comes from the nicest family, so the girls on his season really lucked out with him! Arie deserves nothing but the best, and I hope everything goes wonderfully for him!”
http://people.com/tv/bachelor-franchise-stars-react-arie-luyendyk-jr-casting/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:54 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=11&v=qaWhTi3GBnk

@GuardianAngel...here it is... I just can't remember how to embed it so it will just start to play...as in not just a link.

No problem. Thanks @Ladybug82 for posting.

@mprssdbyu see that link you posted? go to the youtube icon in the reply box. Post it in there. Click insert. That's it! Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1377737533

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:15 pm

I am loving the fact the Blogger Boy was wrong almost as much as I am loving this reunion of TeamArie!
Nice to see so many familiar members posting. Looking forward to sharing the journey with all of you!

I was holding out hope for Arie through all of MF's clues last night until this morning when I read the good news on this board. I guess I still had a piece of tinfoil or two stuck to my head from back in the day, because I just wasn't believing what others were trying to convince me of. :tinfoil hehehe I just don't like to be spoon-fed what I'm supposed to believe and not believe. I don't trust the so-called experts. I trust my gut, my eyes, my mind, and all of the fantastic sleuths here. I'm so happy for all of us who are genuinely rooting for Arie to find love, and I'm sure that he is going to win over many viewers who may, at the moment, be unfamiliar with him.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:18 pm

I just caught the video of the announcement on GMA this morning. The camera very briefly caught those crystal blue eyes. I swear I can't wait until these women meet him up close and personal as they exit their limos. Those eyes will make them take a deep breath and tongue tied! All that planning "what to say" just went out the window.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:35 pm

"ABC sat with Arie and it was really great to catch up and see where he was in his life," a source exclusively tells Us Weekly. "And he told them he hadn't been in love since Emily and he was so sincere about finding a woman to complete his life, they knew that was their Bachelor!"
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Emily-maynard-arie-luyendyk-jr-02-acb19364-2c22-4f86-8d76-681235165dde
Maynard, meanwhile, still speaks fondly of him. "I can't think of a better person to be The Bachelor than Arie and I've been hoping this day would come since Season 8 ended!" the 31-year-old exclusively told Us on Thursday, moments after his new title was announced. "He's a gentleman through and through and all the girls on his season are lucky to have him."
Luyendyk Jr., 35, was previously linked to Courtney Robertson, too. The Bachelor season 16 winner, 34, revealed that they they even hooked up last year.
"I adore Arie," Robertson exclusively told Us in February 2016. "He's a great friend who I like to make out with from time to time!"
http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/arie-luyendyk-jr-hasnt-loved-anyone-since-emily-maynard-w501663
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by kjmluvstv Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:40 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:welcomeback to those who are rejoining in the fun for Arie! I'm glad you all came back.

Cheers to Arie, and wish you all a wall-enderful season! laugh out loud

I cannot tell you how thrilled I am to be back and following Arie with all you! I quit watching after Emily's season, but, woohoo, I am back. So fun seeing all your names again. You are still here! Fabulous. Praying he finds love. ❤️

Merh

kjmluvstv

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:46 pm

It seems Arie has brought back some posters from the past & I love seeing the familiar names!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:50 pm

MiaHawk wrote:I am loving the fact the Blogger Boy was wrong almost as much as I am loving this reunion of TeamArie!
Nice to see so many familiar members posting. Looking forward to sharing the journey with all of you!

I was holding out hope for Arie through all of MF's clues last night until this morning when I read the good news on this board.  I guess I still had a piece of tinfoil or two stuck to my head from back in the day, because I just wasn't believing what others were trying to convince me of.  :tinfoil  hehehe  I just don't like to be spoon-fed what I'm supposed to believe and not believe. I don't trust the so-called experts. I trust my gut, my eyes, my mind, and all of the fantastic sleuths here. I'm so happy for all of us who are genuinely rooting for Arie to find love, and I'm sure that he is going to win over many viewers who may, at the moment, be unfamiliar with him.

Mia !!!! Hello old friend. I havent watched the show in many many seasons. I only found out that Arie will be Bachelor this evening -quite by accident. Whoa. I'm really shocked. But I do think he will bring big ratings. I always thought it was a mistake by Fleiss to have gone with others (the farmer? seriously?) Of course I adore that Blogger Boy is going to spend many many months seething with jealousy. And we will get some seriously great tv! So win /win.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
happygolucky
star_D
Jolena
Kolormiblnd
composer53
LiboLRC
BabyGotBach
LeapofFaith
IzaLurkin
marriedtoabaritone
alwaystulips