Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by KK4 on Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:27 pm

@Dr_Hottie I remember that avatar! Where has the time gone? So looking forward to this season. It's time to bring it back to basics....
KK4

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mprssdbyu on Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:35 pm

IMO, if Arie is still as dreamy as he once was on my TV screen, his F2/F3 should easily produce the next Ette. Hearts will be broken..that much I'm sure of. "Adios" squad!!! handwave

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:52 am; edited 1 time in total
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by KK4 on Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:40 pm

Indeed,adios! Enough was enough!
KK4

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful on Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:05 am

I was watching GMA and when Arie walked out, I flew off my couch screaming and blowing him kisses..I love that guy ..OMG those eyes ..the sound of his voice was music to my ears. I always wanted him in the lead..I just never thought it would happen after half a decade . I hope he has a wonderful season. I'm really excited for him. And BTW, It's great to connect with those of you who love him too. #TeamArie
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful on Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:32 am

I can't wait for Arie , my heart just melts seeing his pictures all around here ..@AgentCurls will put together another amazing video or more ..It's going to be an amazing ride
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk on Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:30 am

Does anyone remember Arie's guest appearance on Sean's season when he gave Sean kissing advice! rofl
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz on Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:49 am

I wonder if KONTRA will come back and create more videos? Can you even imagine?
I've always said that Arie is a natural for tv. It kills me to complement Fleiss and Co for realizing it.
It's sooo nice to see so many TeamArie members here again.
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu on Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:55 am

@tigertiz wrote:I wonder if KONTRA will come back and create more videos?

@tigertiz wrote: Can you even imagine?
I've always said that Arie is a natural for tv. It kills me to complement Fleiss and Co for realizing it.
It's sooo nice to see so many TeamArie members here again.
Cupcake was amazing at it, too! I haven't seen her on the board in ages.  hmmm
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls on Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:17 pm

Thought I'd bring this over. Kontra's fanvid from during EM's season. I had PM'd to get them back on the board!

agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls on Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:19 pm

And another from Kontra:
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win on Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:00 pm

@agentcurls wrote:And another from Kontra:

Thanks for posting, this one took me right back, he fell so hard for Em.
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:05 pm

*swoon* that video   :girlfan
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum