SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Speechless - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 10 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:55 pm

awwww Nick just posted his IG story on his IG account. It's too cute. Hoping happy things for Nick  heartbeat heartbeat

@NickViall Both too chicken to make the first move.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZe6Fh4Dw4J/?taken-by=nickviall
https://www.instagram.com/nickviall/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Speechless - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 10 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26

Post by notarose Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:09 pm

@AllAboutLove :cutiepie
He's been posting some adorable vid as of late. So relaxed and huggable.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:12 pm

notarose wrote:@AllAboutLove :cutiepie
He's been posting some adorable vid as of late. So relaxed and huggable.
IKR @notarose  heartbeat heartbeat So adorable and loving seeing him so relaxed! And definitely huggable :thismuch:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mistygracie74 Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:07 pm

Love seeing Nick smile, he has the most gorgeous smile! Smiley
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:59 am

Oh maaaan, I am back.  Past few weeks have been pretty awful with my daughter & myself both being ill from a nasty virus I call Nursery Virus 2.
However, as luck would have it Uk is now showing Nick & Andis season of Bette, where it all began for me & Nick. I feel like I've come full circle, it's strange watching it play out now with the knowledge I have of what was to come in the following 3 years.
Among other things it makes me think how little we learn of one person each season, how there are so many sides to them which get revealed with more time & put into different situations.
The episode I watched had the stripping (for charity) date at which it was interesting to see Sharleen there as Andi's friend. Cut to the recent wedding and we have Nick & Andi sitting beside each other at Sharleens wedding. Just struck me how the dynamics can change in people's relation to each other. I think of Nick as a Bachelor veteran now. My goodness he has experienced it all, and I think due to him having the right sort of attitude of Openess. Along with many other factors I always  admire Nick for his steadfast belief in trying new things, the ' why not' approach,  in having no regrets.
I think the wisdom gained from the whole experience will be very valuable to Nick as he moves forward. All of course IMO.
Only when you finish turning over every single pebble on that beach you finally look up & realise you are the beach & it is beautiful.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:41 pm

cheerleader Nick's birthday tomorrow

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:45 pm

I hope that he post something so we can wish him a Happy Birthday!!!
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by mistygracie74 Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:47 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BKOGgORjJM7
Pic of Nick with 8 of his siblings(the other 2 are missing from the pic since there are 11 Viall children total)Speechless - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 10 14240910
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:09 pm

My heart hurts for Nick sad but at the same time I still admire how he has always been someone who tries to remain an eternal optimist no matter what and have self-awareness and perspective through everything. Sending happy vibes to Nick and wishing him all the best  beatingheart  

In the latest episode of iHeartRadio's Ben and Ashley I's Almost Famous podcast, Nick revealed his mindset today.

"It's never fun. Being single kinda sucks, but what can you do?" he shared in a sneak peek obtained exclusively by E! News. "I've always been the internal optimist of pushing forward so I'm fine. What can you do?"

"Obviously relationships can be great and lovely and amazing and if they don't work out, you just kind of have to get through it," Nick continued. "Two great things as I've gotten older that I've learned to try and appreciate in life is having perspective and understanding that all things are relative."

Speaking of fairy tales, Nick can't help but root for other couples in Bachelor Nation who have made it work under the public eye.

"I'll always be incredibly envious for those who have been a part of this world and been able to have a successful relationship," he explained. "I'm very envious of those people. Unfortunately I wasn't one of them."

Through all the dramatic rose ceremonies and front-page headlines, Nick maintains that he's learned a few things about love and relationships from his time in The Bachelor family. Every bump in the road, however, can lead to better things.

"When things happen to us as individuals, it feels like a big deal and it can be self-indulgent, but the more you experience life, you get greater perspective from it and that's all you can do with each experience," Nick explained.

"I think in these times, it's very easy to get down on yourself or let your insecurities kind of pop up and try to get down on yourself but you try to then reflect back on your experiences before and try to have some perspective about it."
http://www.eonline.com/news/883448/the-bachelor-s-nick-viall-admits-being-single-kinda-sucks-one-month-after-vanessa-grimaldi-split
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:04 pm

http://podbay.fm/show/1238355247/e/1506563114?autostart=1
Nick on Almost Famous Podcast

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:05 pm

@notarose thank you for posting the link  bestbud! heartbeat
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mistygracie74 Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:10 pm

NotaRose, Thanks for the link! AllAboutLove, I admire Nick also for how he is handling things! Wishing him a very Happy Birthday! Smiley
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26

+41
veg_out
lleyki
jen689
provenceguy
kikora